alcatel Idol 2 Mini

alcatel Idol 2 Mini

• YAHC

Is there a way to root this phone? Any sugestión is highly appreciated.

• Nabil

Marinski, 09 Dec 2014what is Hi-Fi after update?What is your opinion about the update? Is it useful? Let us know please?

• ivan

is 4.4 coming soon?

• Marinski

what is Hi-Fi after update?

• andre

exlent phone andreno 305 snap dragon 4 cores 1,2ghz lighthing of phone....

• marco

is update on 4.4 avelable?i have problem whith soft keys they sometimes not vibrate any onene have this problem?sory on bad englesh.

it's very bad camera in vidio mode , make outo zooming and picture be unclear alot of times during vidio recording and readjust the picture all of this action appear in vidio , the center of mintinance change the camera and change software but the problem still in this phone

• moudy

how can i end call by power button?

• HEBA sale7

Mustafa - Egypt, 23 Oct 2014Design: Excellent Weight: very light Preformance: good Batte... moreIs it voice so low as a disadvantage or the wrong with my phone ??

Anyone know how to root it?

• feno

Why I cant update to 4.4.3? When the update program told me to connect phone nothing happens. It start to charge (I turned off the phone before connect)

• fenomena6909

• fenomena6909

• Sam

tola, 27 Oct 2014can idol mini2 put memory card?In the single sim version only!

• tola

can idol mini2 put memory card?

alex, 22 Oct 2014my light notification doesn't blink for missed msgs & calls ... moreSame for me. No led alert for emails on the default mail program, or k9 mail. Makes the phone useless to me.

• Mustafa - Egypt

Design: Excellent
Weight: very light
Preformance: good
Battery life: not great.
Display: good.

Wish there was a single sim option in egypt as 8 gb with no micro sd card slot in the dual sim model isn't that great, but i can live with it.
Over all, great device.

• alex

my light notification doesn't blink for missed msgs & calls for Viber, Fb, gmail, only for regular msgs & calls. can anyone help? or there is no option in this model? thnx a lot

• geraddict

how come every time i wanna try make an actualization for an app, it says; error there's no space or room available? and i just bouth the phone about 45 days ago,. and another, some days the phone feels like really hot and it kills the battery very fast.

Nabil, 28 Sep 2014anybody tried this to upgrade to 4.4.3 ? http://www.alcatelonet... moreI have tried but without success. Maybe because it is under Telenor. Did you try with rooted phone?