alcatel Idol 2 Mini

alcatel Idol 2 Mini

AnonD-170878, 14 Oct 2014Hey guys/girls! Just wanted to know how the phone works. I dont ... moreThis phone is right for you. I use this phone for the same things 2 week and it is fast, stable, and battery is very good. I am very satisfy. Camera is actually very nice and you can install egg camera360 or some other app for better pics.

how to change color of led notification from WHITE to egg RED?

• Joe

Camera, battery & display are just ridiculously low quality. Not a bad phone apart from that. Cheers

• miodrag

how to change color of led identification?

Hey guys/girls! Just wanted to know how the phone works. I dont actualy play high rated games on my phone i mostly need it for FB, skype, viber googling stuff... I need it to be "reliable" (more then this sony junker i have) and would need the battery to last atleast 12h and have "usable" GPS. Ye what is "bad" camera in actuality ? Worse then Xperia Ray ?

• my optional nickname

I've got this phone just over a month now and I'm quite satisfied with it. I got it for 60 euro with a 2 year 6 euro/month contract, including data.
Its not a power horse for sure, but only game that lags a little bit is GTA SA, though its still quite playable. Everything else works absolutely brilliant, including Modern Combat 4, Nova 3, Call of Duty and so on.
I face no problems with camera/display/battery. I guess they could be better, compared to those 500 euro phones like S4/S5, but thats not the case. Compared to my old Nokia 5230, this phone is fantastic. Display is quite visible in direct sunlight. Battery would carry you a day or two, depending on what you are doing with it.
With average of 10 min talk/ 3g on/ wifi off/ 30 min browsing/ 30 min games per 24h it consumes around 40% battery.
Downsides are:
-not perfect build quality- volume up is harder to press than volume down and the corpus of the phone is veeery slightly curved. A non perfectionist wouldnt see the last one though...
-hard to find protector and case. though display is scratch resistant with japaneese glass, its still not 100% proofed.
Still, if i have to make the decision weather to buy this model today, i would definitely do so.

• hassan

its good mobile and fast in normal useing and the camera is so nice under the sun,when i talk to my friend in chat camera they not believe the clear cam,and said what kind you use of mobile..Alcatel idol 2 mini i said...

• Sam

If u don't care bout camera, Screen & Battery life
then definitely it is a good phone but if u do care then I'd recommend the s4 mini

this phone is so good i love it buy it

• Sm

Really poor camera & screen resolution. Battery is just horrible

• mohamed holiel

bad resolution camera for image and video , me and my friend Are not satisfied , It seems it's a problem in this release

• Nabil

igoldfinger, 05 Sep 2014Did anyone know when will be released update on Kit Kat for this... moreinform us when you upgrade

• Nabil

anybody tried this to upgrade to 4.4.3 ?

dual sim has no external slot
I noticed after i bought it :(

• Mohamed Youssef

I bought this phone .. it has a 1.2 GHz quad core processor with ARM cortex A7 chipset, Ardneo 305 GPU.

• Amir

where can i find the external memory cad slot?

• igoldfinger

Did anyone know when will be released update on Kit Kat for this idol 2 mini?

• Ahmed zain

This phone in already on Rayashop.com in Egypt but i want any one already used it to inform us about performance and quality

Where did you buy the Phone? Because I've been searching everywhere and I can't find any site that sells it, no shops either.

• Joe

Works like charming, great performance fair battery backup.