alcatel X1

alcatel X1

• QreNZi

My x1 stuck on Alcatel one touch screen, i need his stock firmware to flash it :( !
can anyone help ?

• samar

Hai I am using Alcatel x1 forlast few days.Very good touch no lag, call quality very good, battery okay for normal usage, camera could have been better overall nice phone.
But here I want some suggestion to enable volte as it is essential. So anybody who knows please post the solution.

AnonD-596925, 12 Oct 2016the worst phone i ever had-----!!!!---video player constant... moreI think ur unit has some software related issues. I had the same. now its gone after hard resetting my phone and not using unnecessary apps.... keep in mind... do not move apps in SD card... at least those apps which u r using constantly... it cause some heating.

• User of Alcatel X1

It's a good phone. I have this from last July. no heating, no hanging, working smoothly. It's my experience. Cheap price. around IRS. 12000/-

cant find this phone anywere where to buy

the worst phone i ever had-----!!!!---video player constantly shuts off -the energy saver is good but to dim the lights on the phone still brite as hell----!! just a real bad phone and i dont recommend anyone using it-

Looks good shame about that lame 2013 SoC :-(

• Sayon.Hasan

Bappy, 29 Sep 2016Hey Sayon, do you get sound from only one side of the speakers? Ya.. I think the right side grill is used for main microphone for calling....

• Bappy

AnonD-4201, 28 Sep 2016hello there... u can rely on X1. nice cam, music and super... moreHey Sayon, do you get sound from only one side of the speakers?

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2016Sayon.Hasan Sir I was used alcatel idol x mobile before.. ... morehello there... u can rely on X1.
nice cam, music and super stylish...

but take that in mind... 2150 mah battery, 415 processor...
if u r a heavy user... go for Idol X...

good luck...

Sayon.Hasan Sir
I was used alcatel idol x mobile before.. become a fan because that. now I planned to buy once again alcatel mobile. but i've little confusion to choose whether idol 4s or 1x. can u suggest me .. and where I can order it..

• beat502

Guys, where are the Alcatel phones unveiled at IFA at?

this phone still not available in Malaysia country.😑

AnonD-348746, 13 Sep 2016I bought this phone a couple of days ago. There are speaker... more*have

I bought this phone a couple of days ago. There are speakers on the both sides of the micro USB port, right? I noticed I'm only getting sound from the left speaker (play music and cover either side of the speakers to check). Does anyone else has this same issue or is it just me?

I dont know why u dont have the apps like play store or other google apps in a Android powered device !!

temporary solution is... there are many sites where u can find the google play APK file to download. download any of those and install, then install other google service apps.

or u can try the hard reset.. dont forget to backup ur personal data before restting.

if those methods dosent work then contact ur phone provider.

• Haady

Hello i want to ask ...i bought this phone few months ago...it has no google apps ,play store..etc i have to use third party apps....any one caan tell how i can embed play store in it

Binay, 06 Aug 2016Hi all, My self Binay I'm from India ,,well where i see thi... moreHey binay... there is a brief review of this phone in the read opinions section... u just need to scroll down a bit...

• Binay

Hi all, My self Binay I'm from India ,,well where i see this device it's Looking like a Apple Iphone 6S , i was too impresd of this handset now i was think to bought this handset but i don't have any experience about alcatel brand how was the performance to use ,,so guys can anyone tell me the experience who have already use this phone and also i want to know the acctual price in India , where can i get this..please..suggest me can buy or not Because now days there is lots of handset is came for good configuration campare this Specifications..i'll waiting y'r reply
Thank You!!!

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2016fm radio is there ?Ya. FM radio is embedded in the phone.