Apple iPad 10.2 (2021)

Apple iPad 10.2 (2021)

Kaki, 02 Oct 2021You're paying a premium on ipad not for the specs but ... moreOh my god. One andriod update is like 3 ios update. There are features that are released in ios and we're in like andriod 10 or less. So there is no point. Its mostly equal to 2 or 3 years of updates on andriod atleast by comparing usefull features. Plus on ios u cant costumize u use a proper file manager and worst ios has wayy less features than andriod and is very boring.

• Bella

I hate how Apple late release this ipad in Malaysia. They should give pre order same with iphone 13 lol. Apple Malaysia always be late

• Kaki

Dudenoway, 26 Sep 2021I'm pretty sure u don't know anythign about the T... moreYou're paying a premium on ipad not for the specs but for the software support and optimisation which is unrivalled by any other tablet on the market right now.
Yes the Xiaomi pad has better specs but its software is no match to the ipad.

• Kiwi

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2021ipad 9th gen or xiomi pad 5 which one is better?ipad

• devx

Is there an availability issue with Ipad 9th gen globally?

just recieved this. its amazing for basic tasks! first time using ipados and its amazing. definitely go for it if you wanna buy an ipad for basic usage.

• Moudire

I still use the iPad 6 back from 2018 and it has 2 GB ram only. All I can tell you, there’s nothing I can’t do with it. It’s the very basic iPad (not the crazy loaded iPad pros) and is very powerful. I draw on it, edit small to medium videos and it never skips a frame.
The iPad 9 is looking good and with the improved specs , especially the SOC, I think I will buy it and I’m sure it will be a beast at a very affordable price.
Btw: I use an android phone, for more freedom, (one plus 8 pro) but I LOVE apple iPads. They’re crazy optimized .

• Rog

people saying this 3GB is not enough, while me as an artist and animator cant even make a animation longer than 2 min on a A7, 1GB ram (ipad mini2) in 1080x720 size(including 5 layers) using RoughAnimator, plus stuck on ios12 for a long time. With this ipad, with Retina display and true tone, this sounds like a great steal. Im no gamer, i just wanna make art and animation on a bigger screen. Charging is irrelevant, ram is irrelevant

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2021It's really visible that you don't know alot abou... moreDude. 3gb ram may be as good as 4gb ram or 6gb ram on andriod but for heavy uers it's not enough. Btw that 3gb ram is as much as andriod 12 gb ram is just over exaggerated. And btw its not apple ram management it's that they use scratch and swift instead of java and andriod has more junk code than ios due to fact ios has far less stuff features than andriod and less apps and stuff.

Dudenoway, 27 Sep 2021I'm not angry. I'm surprised by hwo u think 3gb r... moreIt's really visible that you don't know alot about Apple's products lol.

Apple's 3gb RAM easily beats Android's 6 or maybe even 12gb RAM cause it has crazy crazy ram managment. You cannot compare Xiaomi's ram managment with Apples, in no conditions, never.

ipad 9th gen or xiomi pad 5 which one is better?

• Waziri

• Waziri

Am also planning for iPad 9th gen

Dudenoway, 29 Sep 2021Ok but still it should have been 3gb ram. For heavy user 3g... moreYou never use apple iPads

drohmi, 28 Sep 2021yeah 3gb seem bad but from my experience with iPad mini 2 b... moreOk but still it should have been 3gb ram. For heavy user 3gb ram for like 2 years would be fine since apple ram management but anything mroe than 2 year or 1 year is probaly going ot lag rlly hard

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2021Is this good for multitasking despite of 3gb ram? I know io... moreNot exactly. But yea unless u have made your choice for the pad only and no other option then u should purchase it but if u haven't made ur final decision then u might wanna turn back since there are better options

syd t, 29 Sep 2021There is also True Tone display. So what? Xiaomi also has a true tone kind of color mode option available

• Someone Intelligent

Wait for the OLED 120hz or atleast 90hz display and 4gb ram iPad next year instead of buying the current year model. 3gb ram is not enough if you want to use your iPad for long term.

• syd t

There is also True Tone display.

• Put