Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)

• Nuri Albakosh

IPad Pro 12.9 inches is amaizing ,beyond your imagination and easy to use.

I’m impresed feels a lot less restricting

• Ghostface

Ipad Pro 12.9 2gen. Have 120Hz display!

Apple ipad pro 12.9 is very easy to use. It has many features and amazing programs and apps.. Apple ipad pro 12.9 display is good.

• bareera

• Nick Lignola

I was excited to receive this IPAD when I first ordered it with it’s 256GB storage variant, Now after using it for a couple of months I cannot find enough words to praise this device which I now use far more extensively than my computer. The quality of the display is without parallel and provides a truly immersive experience. Perfect size also for reading like a book in bed. Storage for my purposes is adequate but do have a tinge of regret about not having purchased the 512GB version. Ease of use is exceptional. A “must have” device.

AnonD-705613, 05 Oct 2017Lol hahah. M8 there have been wifi AND cellular models for ... moreYet no one can jailbreak the latest version...does sound a little more secure than the android counterpart

9teen9ty2, 11 Sep 2017no matter how great, big screen ipad is, over the years sti... moreLol hahah. M8 there have been wifi AND cellular models for years since the first one, there is a file manager and external storage is an obvious no-no for anybody concerned about device security. Embarrassing..

• HumongousPhoneLover

marclee37, 14 Sep 2017after 1 month of usage. I would say. I love this 13" pad. i... moreI agree with you, I had this ipad since the first day it came out and I now want a bigger size as well. I think the perfect size is 14-15 inches screen. I don't really mind the size and weight since if you use this long enough, your fingers will become stronger and it won't feel all that big and heavy after a while. If apple makes a near bezeless ipad pro like how they did with their recently announced iPhone X, they can probably fit a 14 inch screen in the same physical size as the current ipad pro 12.9.

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2017is this a joke? if its too long get the 10.9 or 9.7 inch i... moreafter 1 month of usage. I would say. I love this 13" pad. its use is different from 10" tab.
13" pad can display ios apps at largest size possible. it is ultra clear and staggering. reading magazine, its width is closer to the original page width of a magazine. I wish for a even larger size pad now, 14" or larger. I did consider to return the 13" PAD to the store during the first 48hours of ownership, now changed completely.

Take some time to adapt for a larger size pad, it's not for holding with hand and use. better stand the pad on a stand, or place flat on desk to use. sometimes, prefer to use a handy 10" tab. different time uses different devices for different needs.

• 9teen9ty2

no matter how great, big screen ipad is, over the years still missing:
-no external storage
-no file manager. always depend on itunes
-there is 2 version, wifi or cellular. why they dont make wifi and cellular in one?

i only give 2 stars!

marclee37, 14 Aug 2017have owned this one for around 18hours. i would say. 30.6cm... moreis this a joke? if its too long get the 10.9 or 9.7 inch ipad pro's.

Awesome! :D

HumongousPhoneLover, 10 Jun 2017Wrong, I know because I've been using an ipad pro 9.7 inch ... moreI used Dingtone and its sister application Talk u for call in ipad

have owned this one for around 18hours. i would say. 30.6cm is too long. it's not a joy to hold such thing on hand. even have thought to resell it at once. even place it on desktop to use, i still think it is too tall. future version should slightly reduce the height. the best way to use a pad is always the portrait mode. why landscape mode is not good. the onscreen keypad becomes too wide then. i wonder why ios doesn't provide smaller onscreen keypad like samsung does. the montion of fingers can be much reduced

• apple user

i watch 4k 60fps without problem.

• Karman

TMT, 06 Jun 2017Pls can you make or receive calls with the iPad Pro 12.9 20... moreThe Major Different from previous ipad pro is nah ipad pro 12.9 inch have a led flash with a bigger maximum memory

• HumongousPhoneLover

dracula, 29 Jun 2017Will this be better to use because of its stylus function t... moreYes it will be better for study and digital art because of the bigger screen. 12.9 inches vs 9.7 inches is a big difference. I never tried the tab s3 but I used to have the tab s2 which is very similar and the ipad pro 12.9 inch is simply much better just on the screen size alone. One thing to keep in mind is that the Samsung Galaxy tab s3 comes with a stylus built in while this ipad pro 12.9 inch requires you to buy the apple pencil accessory for an extra $100. So overall the ipad pro 12.9 inch will be more expensive than the tab s3. Samsung makes the best screens for mobile devices obviously because of their super amoled tech so the screen on the tab s3 is probably better but honestly I prefer the larger screen on this Ipad pro 12.9 inch since I feel that 9.7 inches is too small for digital art(you don't want to feel cramped when drawing). The ipad pro 12.9 inch has better tablet optimized apps than the tab s3 and the A10X CPU on the ipad smokes the snapdragon 820 CPU on the tab s3 as the snapdragon 820 is over a year old. Just get the ipad pro 12.9 inch if you can afford it since it is pricey as it is just a better device tbh. I've been using this 2017 ipad pro 12.9 inch for almost 3 weeks now and I absolutely love it, you won't regret getting this although you have to get used to the size initially.

• dracula

Will this be better to use because of its stylus function than that of samsung tab 3? I just want to use it for study and for some digital art. I need some enlightenment. Thanks

Guys, can anyone tell me if the apple app store has a good ebook reader .. The reason why I am still with Androis is because of Moon Reader It is the best ebook reader in the world ( it can accomodate all ebook formats such as MOBI , PDF ect....) it even turn pages like the real book.. Does apple app store offer an App like Moon Reader Please I need your help on this... Thank you very much Team...