Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)

Apple iPad Pro 12.9 (2017)

• dracula

Will this be better to use because of its stylus function than that of samsung tab 3? I just want to use it for study and for some digital art. I need some enlightenment. Thanks

Guys, can anyone tell me if the apple app store has a good ebook reader .. The reason why I am still with Androis is because of Moon Reader It is the best ebook reader in the world ( it can accomodate all ebook formats such as MOBI , PDF ect....) it even turn pages like the real book.. Does apple app store offer an App like Moon Reader Please I need your help on this... Thank you very much Team...

• HumongousPhoneLover

Mischu, 13 Jun 2017Without Bluetooth 5? Not mine!I just got this iPad today on the first day it came out, its HUGE lol but I like the size of it. Yes I'm a little disappointed it doesn't come with Bluetooth 5 but it's not a deal breaker for me honestly. The thing I'm disappointed with is that it doesn't come with a 29w USB type c power adaptor for fast charging, you have to purchase it separately. Other than that I'm pretty satisfied with this device so far.

• Mischu

Without Bluetooth 5?
Not mine!

• HumongousPhoneLover

phenominal, 10 Jun 2017its an ipad. you cant make calls. cellular means sim can be... moreWrong, I know because I've been using an ipad pro 9.7 inch as my primary phone for over a year. Yes if you call the number on the sim card on the ipad it won't work. I'm talking about using apps that allow you to create a local phone number and using data to make and receive calls using that number created by that app. I use fongo but it only allows you to create a Canadian number I think but I'm pretty sure there are other apps on that app store that allow you to create your own local number. Yes I wish apple allowed you to make phone calls natively directly on the ipad but they probably don't allow this feature because not many people are willing to use an ipad as a phone since it is probably too big for most people.

• phenominal

HumongousPhoneLover, 09 Jun 2017Oh I forgot one more thing, if you want to use the ipad pro... moreits an ipad. you cant make calls. cellular means sim can be used for data and not calls.

• HumongousPhoneLover

TMT, 06 Jun 2017Pls can you make or receive calls with the iPad Pro 12.9 20... moreOh I forgot one more thing, if you want to use the ipad pro 12.9 inch as a phone, you must buy the WiFi+Cellular version not the WiFi only version since you need data everywhere you go in order to make and receive calls.

• HumongousPhoneLover

TMT, 06 Jun 2017Pls can you make or receive calls with the iPad Pro 12.9 20... moreI wouldn't recommend you to buy the 1st generation ipad pro 12.9 inch from 2015 since it is already over a year and a half old. It's still a beast of a tablet but why buy the older inferior product when you can get the newest ipad pro 12.9 inch from this year. I always buy my devices on the first day they come out.

• HumongousPhoneLover

TMT, 06 Jun 2017Pls can you make or receive calls with the iPad Pro 12.9 20... moreYes you can make calls with it, not traditional calls but through apps using data. I use an app called fongo that allows me to create a local phone number on the app so that I can make and receive calls using data. Another advantage of this is that data only plans are much cheaper than traditional smartphone plans. The call quality is mostly dependant on the quality of your LTE connection so if your connection is fine then you won't have problems, I would only recommend you to do this if you don't make a lot of calls like me. If you make a lot of calls I wouldn't recommend you to use an ipad as a phone since you need that reliable service. But most of the time I have no problem making calls on my ipad since my connection is usually good. Go search for apps on the app store that allow you to create a local phone number since I think fongo is Canada only number. I've been using fongo on my ipad pro 9.7 for over a year as my daily driver phone(yes I use a 9.7 inch phone lol). I just ordered this ipad pro 12.9 inch 2017 to upgrade to a 13 inch phone(don't laugh lol). I just use a mini Bluetooth earpiece to make and receive calls on the ipad since like others said there is no built in earpiece like a traditional phone. It's really awesome to use a 13 inch phone since you can replace both a smartphone and tablet with 1 device. I tried the 1st generation version of the ipad pro 12.9 inch for a short while and I really loved it, yes it is really big at first but you eventually get used to the size. I would highly recommend you to buy this 2nd generation ipad pro 12.9 inch

• SpongebobSquarepants

AnonD-234645, 07 Jun 2017Actually. there IS a possibility of making calls out of it.... moreOh, I didn't know. I'm pretty sure he meant the tablet itself had a earpiece but this also works out. Thanks for the info :)

512 GB, now that's cool.

SpongebobSquarepants, 07 Jun 2017It's a tablet, you can't make any calls on any device that ... moretake my money apple!!!!!!

SpongebobSquarepants, 07 Jun 2017It's a tablet, you can't make any calls on any device that ... moreActually. there IS a possibility of making calls out of it. if you got an iphone boundled in it. there's continuity. and if you want to hook your phone to the charger. and continue from the tablet. you can do it. as long the battery is not dead in the phone. same goes for the laptop and iMac. and the iPod touch. (LEL)

AnonD-234645, 06 Jun 2017Knowing it's the PRO 12.9. 4 gigs. that's equal to 8 gigs i... morehe didn't ask for a android comparison

• SpongebobSquarepants

TMT, 06 Jun 2017Pls can you make or receive calls with the iPad Pro 12.9 20... moreIt's a tablet, you can't make any calls on any device that doesn't have a ear speaker, which in this case, this iPad doesn't have it. Therefore, you can't make calls on this. Also, better a10x chip, 7mp front facing cameras, and software improvements.

• TMT

Pls can you make or receive calls with the iPad Pro 12.9 2017...?
What is the major difference between iPad Pro 12.9 2015 and iPad Pro 12.9 2017...?

AnonD-653070, 06 Jun 2017how much of ram?Knowing it's the PRO 12.9. 4 gigs. that's equal to 8 gigs in android.

at least it has headphone jack :)

• flower