Apple iPhone 11

Apple iPhone 11

localA50user, 19 Jan 2021for me personally, yes. i use the phone lightly usually. it... morehow much?

mact, 20 Jan 2021I would love to have this phone soon.. from Iphone 6 to Iph... moreBro you're crazy lol still usin' i6 now btw wish you success in gettin' i11 :))

BunIsCool, 19 Jan 2021I don't know, but I do know that the 256GB storage opt... moreI also know that there're only 6gb ram / 128gb rom and 8gb ram / 256gb rom versions.

• mact

I would love to have this phone soon.. from Iphone 6 to Iphone 11 is a huge thing for me..wish me luck haha

Huge Asian, 19 Jan 2021Is galaxy a50 a bargain?for me personally, yes. i use the phone lightly usually. its good for gaming, and just regular internet surfing will also work smoothly. battery life usually last the entire day and then some. the cameras are fine, they get the job done and take very good photos in outdoor lighting, but if u take pictures inside, then u will some noise and would look a little soft, the ultrawide is also the same case but overall pretty good .i have the 6/64 variant and it has not slowed down since i got it back in april 2019...

Huge Asian, 19 Jan 2021Is the 8gb version only blue and white?I don't know, but I do know that the 256GB storage option should always have 8GB of ram.

• Von T

I bought iPhone 11 pro 5 months ago,and someone took from me by force- so I lost it. Then went to iPhone to help me block the phone since I bought it from them and I was told that they cant.

With all the noises about security features of iPhone,really proved that it is just a marketing BS. As they can even blacklist the handset to ensure that the next person doesn't use the phone

BunIsCool, 15 Jan 2021If you're in the US, it's 8GB. Elsewhere, I'... moreIs the 8gb version only blue and white?

localA50user, 15 Jan 2021the S10 lite with a SD 855 pulled 56fps which was surprisingIs galaxy a50 a bargain?

Gbosso , 05 Jan 2021Hi dear all ! I intend to afford an iPhone phone. Iā€™m switc... moreiPhone 11 is not really an upgrade over XS max. Get the 12 series or keep using your XS max.

BunIsCool, 15 Jan 2021If you're in the US, it's 8GB. Elsewhere, I'... morereally? thought SD version comes with 6GB only. maybe in US its different.

Huge Asian, 15 Jan 2021Is 700 USD a 6gb or 8gb version?If you're in the US, it's 8GB. Elsewhere, I'm not sure.

Huge Asian, 15 Jan 2021but Kirin 9000 kept up šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜…the S10 lite with a SD 855 pulled 56fps which was surprising

devils468, 04 Jan 2021dude they're killing it in the GFXBench test, i don�... morebut Kirin 9000 kept up šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

BunIsCool, 07 Jan 2021If I were you, I'd look into the S20 FE 5G if your cou... moreIs 700 USD a 6gb or 8gb version?

• Boombox

If you care about processor, definitly apple, better than any android out there.

• Iphone User

maxxy, 08 Jan 2021Hello everyone..i want to ask if the selfie camera is disgu... moreI have Iphone 11 selfie camera are great

• maxxy

Hello everyone..i want to ask if the selfie camera is disgusting in Iphone 11 especially in low-light? thanks for answering..

Anonymous, 06 Jan 2021Oneplus 8 or iphone 11? I love android but I hate having ho... moreIf I were you, I'd look into the S20 FE 5G if your country offers it. Although it costs $700 USD ($100 USD more than an iPhone 11 or OnePlus 8), it would be well worth it. It may not have very good Snapchat/Instagram quality (I'm uncertain of the quality), but it has a better camera setup than both phones while also having a 120Hz refresh rate and a powerful chipset with 5G.

TLDR: Buy the S20 FE 5G if you don't care a ton about Snapchat/Instagram quality

• rinne

eric, 30 Dec 2020Is it really bad screen on iPhone 11 compared to iPhone 11 ... moreCompared with the 11 pro series, the i11 is cheaper only cuz of the lower ppi LDC screen and no telephoto cam. Apart from these 2 points, it's impeccable. Incidentally, the 11 series has the best battery life of all iphones.