Apple iPhone 11

Apple iPhone 11

ABID, 01 Jul 2020Hy, What is your opinion in Iphone 11Even with small size screen and fine Display iPhone 11 is selling good in most countries because of its price, but in our country its damn expensive, if you want to go for good battery, good Camera and good software then take iPhone 11 otherwise you can get good deals on iPhone Xs Max with less price too.

• RMR

Anup, 25 Jun 2020iPhone 11 has better low light camera but XS has better display But XS max is far much better. With larger screen and huge display.

• RMR

ABID, 01 Jul 2020Hy, What is your opinion in Iphone 11XS max is much far better than IPhone 11.

• ABID

Hy,
What is your opinion in Iphone 11

Gr, 27 Jun 2020In conclusion is it still worth to buy iphone xs today or s... moreI say wait for iphone 12 announcement first like I do. If the rumors are true, iphone 12 will be more future proof with 5G capability.

• Wamsy

Gr, 27 Jun 2020In conclusion is it still worth to buy iphone xs today or s... moreGo for xs or wait for 12

• Amirali

Gr, 27 Jun 2020In conclusion is it still worth to buy iphone xs today or s... morehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkymG3VD2hI

This phone has a bad screen

Anup, 25 Jun 2020iPhone 11 has better low light camera but XS has better display I don't think you should buy an iPhone 11. You have a good phone that will serve you five years

• Gr

Anup, 25 Jun 2020iPhone 11 has better low light camera but XS has better display In conclusion is it still worth to buy iphone xs today or should i go for the iphone11?

I have been using this iPhone 11 for a long time, and so far there aren't any problems with this device, and this is an interesting experience, before I use Android: SONY, OPPO, SAMSUNG, SONY ERRICSON, NOKIA. And of all these brands, each has advantages and disadvantages. On this iPhone 11, I found no shortcomings, but unlimited satisfaction. Be grateful for what you have, and it will make you satisfied.

Thanks for reading my comment
Kind regards, ABBZONE

• Anup

Gr, 24 Jun 2020I want to buy a new Iphone and i dont now which one to choo... moreiPhone 11 has better low light camera but XS has better display

• Gr

I want to buy a new Iphone and i dont now which one to choose iphone 11 or iphone XS(the xs is 100€ cheaper)

• Ram

pol, 23 Apr 2020using the slow charger yes. try turning airplane mode on wh... morehi,

I am using the 10W adapter and when I charged my iPhone 11 for the 2nd time it stopped at 80% at an hour and a half and tried pushing it to 2hr but the battery percentage didn't move, is that normal for using the 10W adapter? When I first charge it I used the 5W adapter and it reached the 100% mark.

• scorpio

Zed, 21 Jun 2020I’m holding an i11 and S20 side by side right now. I’m no... moreHi Zed perhaps I'm just very picky. Nothing wrong with iPhone11 so enjoy and good luck.

Should i buy iphone 11 or iphone xs ?

• Zed

scorpio, 17 Jun 2020Display in iphone11 is it's weak point. In isolation it is ... moreI’m holding an i11 and S20 side by side right now.
I’m not sure what the fuss is about. Yeah maybe the S20 has a better display but it’s really only noticeable if you’re looking hard for the differences.
The lcd is no reason to can the i11, great phone!

• Trq

After using iphone 11 for 4 months i had to replace it with iphone 8 plus. Sounds weird but the display quality was a major let down for me. A person always looks at the display of a phone so it should be minimum full HD with sharp colors. Unfortunately the display of this phone is not as shard as even 8 plus/7 plus. Moreover, wearing mask in this pandemic also comfortable to use 8 plus. The performance, display, camera everything is great in 8 plus.

Rajat Verma, 18 Jun 2020Speaker and mike quality is worst of this phone After som... moreYour speakers and microphone must be damaged. I've watched videos on this phone and never thought to use headphones because of how loud and clear the speakers are, and I can hear people who own this phone completely fine during phone calls.

• Rajat Verma

Speaker and mike quality is worst of this phone
After some time you have to use headphones for calling and watching videos