Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Apple iPhone 11 Pro

Basically a s10e

This phone is intriguing, I'm thinking about upgrading my phone so I'm looking forward to hearing reviews!

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2019B.o.e OLED instead of SUPER AMOLED. The screen is a downgr... morewhen was it super amoled?

Very bad design &speacefication

12 MP camera sensor again, with 2x optical zoom again... Wow!

Forget about this phone. I don't buy this upcoming iPhone. I'm getting more Huawei.

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2019Hope customer taste also matters dear apple you could have ... moreThey never listen for customer reviews.
There would be a bunch of Chinese companies to follow them and show them as right.

Hey hey isnt official yet

JdRDMS, 07 Sep 2019This isn't new for gsmarena. Thet do it often.*they

johncasacop, 07 Sep 2019Why post a phone that isn't released yet?This isn't new for gsmarena. Thet do it often.

Hope customer taste also matters dear apple you could have inquired with public

Why post a phone that isn't released yet?

• zhr

looks ugly camera bump

• jae

this is the design? sad...

B.o.e OLED instead of SUPER AMOLED.
The screen is a downgrade from last year lol

• Fk

I don like this design

Finally they put 6gb of ram and 128gb as base storage. Pretty much make sense now with that 1k price tag.

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2019Another one of apples attempts to differentiate themselves ... moreit's not 120hz refresh rate. it's touch sensing

• val

this is it! one of the best mobile in industry!

• Chemist83

The ugly design is growing on me. I had the X and the XS Max. I'll probably wait to see if they make a another battery case. I really love that they made one for the current iPhones. My XS Max is still good and it did cost me $1600 after taxes.