Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max

• Ututino

AnonD-732843, 21 Feb 2020Very intelligent question which will be hard to get a right... moreApple need's to answer that question...

• John Marston

Thanu bro, 16 Feb 2020In 1080p - samsung In 1440p - apple I am using a note 9... moreNote 9 is malware UX 2.0 by Samsung. Crappy update Android 10. Everything messed up.

• Charltongio06

Apple has the still quality when it comes to image product. Samsung needs bring back the S3 with Canada version and color was pebble blue. The best Camera of my phone that I've ever had.

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2020SAR 1.16 W/kg (head) 1.17 W/kg (body) Does it okay for I... moreVery intelligent question which will be hard to get a rightful answer to as Apple is silent in this regard although it's been shown that Apple products routinely exceed the emitted SAR radiation levels compared to rivals such as Samsung, LG, Sony, HMD, Huawei etc..

Shows you that people are really being manipulated against their will by negative cancer causing radiation into being hyped to just get an iPhone for the fake luxury status..

It's so evident, just take a closer look by observing and you'll see that paying an extortionate amount for a lackluster product from an insanely quickly accumulated wealth that doesn't care about giving back / greedy brand is just not right..

MagicMonkeyBoy, 14 Dec 2019Why do you still want a 4g phone when 5g is rolling out alr... moreYeah, be a guinea pig and let the telecoms drain your wallet..

Because according to them, 5G is expensive and they need YOUR MONEY to build the networks.. ( when they got millions in assets )

It'll only take like what 10 years? ( about the time 4G's rollout took place to a reasonable coverage level ) but by the then 6G will be on the hype bandwagon lol.

Funny thing is they won't build it in your area when you want it and you won't get the speeds you want or when you need it because most parts of the world not only don't have stable infrastructure with 100% coverage nor do they reach 4G's theoretical speeds of 1Gbps - somehow that sounds like a real investment... according to you.

yup... take my money... printed right from my printer!

• ImranMansoor

Anonymous, 18 Feb 2020True , but if it's Android we can expect soon, but when it'... moreI too believe Apple is slow in tech compare with Androids
But last 3 years same design and hopefully they kept something new to surprise us in 2020 Apple 12 series

We need a good competition between Apple and Samsung
I am also a Samsung user, if Apple introduced with some good design as I mentioned earlier, I might consider to buy Apple 12 series...

This is my personal opinion...

SAR 1.16 W/kg (head) 1.17 W/kg (body)

Does it okay for India standards or its above with sent parameter

Kindly enlight pls

ImranMansoor, 15 Feb 2020Today's imagination tomorrow's reality We must keep on ... moreTrue , but if it's Android we can expect soon, but when it's apple it will definitely take so time that's the point , not to pull u down in ideas

• kslo

Anonymous, 10 Feb 2020xs max for sure i can go till 8 9hours und screen time
xs max max 6hours und screen time

Anonymous, 12 Feb 2020iphone xs max for sure samsung dont have good optimisation ... moreIn 1080p - samsung
In 1440p - apple

I am using a note 9 and there are no too big deference in 1080p and 1440p i am always using 1080p

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2020In dreamToday's imagination tomorrow's reality

We must keep on dreaming.... :)

• Kenmore

I just bought myself iPhone 11 Pro Max and this is a wonder machine and it is superb. This is everything that I needed. Well done Apple 🍎

ImranMansoor, 13 Feb 2020Expecting new future iPhone 12 series to come below mention... moreIn dream

• ImranMansoor

Expecting new future iPhone 12 series to come below mentioned specifications...

No notch
USB Type C
Dual SIM (Global version)
RAM 6 GB or higher
In Display finger print reader (optional)
Battery 4500 or higher
Better File Manager (like Android have)
5x or Higher optical zoom

• Cheplyk

PhoneyJ, 13 Feb 2020Yes because as everyone knows ios has never had ANY bugs ,e... moreIndeed;)

• Fahad

saksham, 10 Feb 2020it is not going to happen in terms of cameras .... higer me... moreThan what you will say about the result of dexomark..??
Have you seen the camera rating of apple..!!

Pol19, 06 Feb 2020Your opinion makes no sense. Ios is far better than the shi... moreYes because as everyone knows ios has never had ANY bugs ,ever🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• jonas

dat notch makes me sick ewwwww

Chams Eddine, 10 Feb 2020definetly note 9iphone xs max for sure samsung dont have good optimisation or i think screen resolution is too high