Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max

• Maverick

Super Presh, 24 Apr 2020You're probably just keeping the phone on a tablei have a dual sim phone Hong Kong version and single sim or dual sim doesn't make much of a difference, max you can go is 2 days with normal usage with moderate to light multimedia and half an hour of calls or maybe 3 days if you use it very lightly, what you are claiming is too good to be true.

• Khairi

The iphone 11 pro max is ok but the problem with the phones is when I’m making phone conversation with some one was hang off

Warning: This phone's display scratches easier than previous models. Apple went for shatter-resistant glass this time, which is softer and prone to scratching. Get a screen protector if you care about keeping it pristine.

• Thanu bro

No big complaints about this phone....so premium.

Best phone ever ... best battery life ....

• Clement

Empire, 06 Sep 2019This is the world most, superb , extreme, ultimate device , now ... moreI'm using 11 pro max, to me Iphone is the best phone for everyone to use, but the price!!!!

i using this phone over 3 months . i can say only this " the phone worth every penny which i gived for him !"

• Čehi&#2

Junar187, 24 Apr 2020been an iphone user since 2013. flaws is very little and rare. R... moreDude every iphone has the same camera.. its 4K (2160p) lol

Ulhaqpak, 18 Apr 2020I am having physical dual sim iPhone and after turning off wifi ... moreYou're probably just keeping the phone on a table

• Junar187

been an iphone user since 2013. flaws is very little and rare. Resolved by every update. Iphone 11pro max is the best phone I ever used. Camera is very realistics, not advisable for filter phone user, it will show your true appearance on your instagram fb and ather social media accounts. A real gaming phone on the run. Above avarage camera. You’ll never regret buying this phone

iPhones have always been the best, I’m Glad Apple is keeping it up

• Philip

Manyart, 23 Apr 2020Its the most amazing iPhone ever. as per my knowledge, It has th... moreTry wide view camera it gives you distorted pictures

• Manyart

Its the most amazing iPhone ever. as per my knowledge, It has the best camera and we get a very good quality of photo experience

Ulhaqpak, 18 Apr 2020I am having physical dual sim iPhone and after turning off wifi ... moreThats great ... if ur review is true i must definately sellout my xs to buy 11 pro max

• Ulhaqpak

I am having physical dual sim iPhone and after turning off wifi and using single sim only I was able to use my phone for 8 days. Like how is that even possible??? Yes I did had very low screen time those 8 days.

With wifi and dual sim ON I can use for at most for 4 days.

Hey, What is the difference between SL 3D and TOF 3D?

Frans77, 17 Apr 2020Does this really have 120hz refresh rate???No it's 120hz touch sensitivity

Frans77, 17 Apr 2020Does this really have 120hz refresh rate???No

• Frans77

Does this really have 120hz refresh rate???

• Rit rana

NAND-roid, 28 Mar 2020Overheat after ios 13.4 update. And battery health 100% to 99% i... moreThis new iphone 11pro max used only 1month and after update ios13.4.1 overheat while charging and also overheat while using in 1month use the battery health is 99% what to do ????