Apple iPhone 12 Pro

Apple iPhone 12 Pro

• Marc

Whr is battery size,not indicated?

• Random Dude

Where in the stats of the phone does it hint towards a fast-draining battery? I've looked through it thrice and haven't found anything like that. Unless you're talking about the charging time for it to get from 0% to 50% of 30 minutes?

• UsedtobeAppleFan

Tello, 14 Oct 2020I think that the season where we used to see huge improveme... moreApple products were legends but not anymore. The features and quality that apple provides are already provided by other companies in much better ways and also at cheaper prices.

jothefu5, 14 Oct 2020Battery is draining so fast! Do not buyThe phone isn’t released yet,how do you have come to know that the battery drains fast?! 😅

jothefu5, 14 Oct 2020Battery is draining so fast! Do not buyWhat’s makes you think that?

• Royal25

I don’t really get why every time apple releases their new iPhone , a bunch of android users start criticizing it.. saying that X, Y & Z companies have better phones on the market with more powerful GPUs, battery, camera etc etc. But at the end, this new iPhone with less gpu, camera megapixels and RAM easily beats any smartphone on the market. Just relax dudes, if you guys don’t like iPhones, why are you always following Apple? I don’t see Apple users criticizing or saying anything about smartphones from other companies. It’s like no matter what, Androids users will always envy Apple. That attitude let us know it. I have always been an Apple user because I like iPhones, they are the most powerful, fastest and with the best camera on the market (my opinion), and I don’t even waste my time searching about other smartphones. I have an iPhone XS Max and iPhone 6s, the rest of my family is android user with Xiaomi and Samsung galaxy phones, and i am always making of fun of their phones because they are Slow and even my iPhone 6s (2015) takes better photos than these new smartphones with 999 rear cameras of 999999 MP lol.

They should banned apple the greedy patent trolls to not use 5G, on their phones. Apple would RIP.

• Tello

Hriday , 14 Oct 2020Surprised Nothing new unfortunately I think that the season where we used to see huge improvements over previous models are over. For some years now it’s been just minimal improvements. Apple could have easily come up with a new design. But decided to stick to the old iPhone 4 design.
I am not a camera fan and since I purchased the 8Plus in 2017 it’s only now that I want to upgrade. It’s just been camera improvements. Guys I guess that season is over. The only reason I am upgrading now it’s because of 5G.

Battery is draining so fast! Do not buy

The battery really stuck

• 987aw

Alex95, 14 Oct 2020Apple should first solve his instable ios14 issues instead ... moreThats what they do in order to push you buying a new phone

• Mikifor

I assumed this Pro model would have the same camera model as Pro Max, with 1/1.7" sensor. But only Pro Max has the newest camera, so I'm going to skip this year and keep my 11 Pro for at least another year. I was ready to hand out 1000 dollars to Apple, but I guess they don't want my money any more.
And, no, I'm not going to buy a huge 6.7" phone, it's too big.

• Vlad

Alex95, 14 Oct 2020Apple should first solve his instable ios14 issues instead ... moreYou don’t understand their strategy they always put an shity ios update on an older product to start running slow and shit and make’s you to buy the new release :))

• Charles

Hriday , 14 Oct 2020Surprised Nothing new unfortunately only the 5G connectivity

Alex95, 14 Oct 2020Apple should first solve his instable ios14 issues instead ... moreWhat are you even talking about man? What has software to do with hardware? If they find a last minute bug they can't release smartphones anymore? And they have separate teams to start with, just a typical "I saved money for years to buy an iPhone and now I have to complain about everything"... It's software, it gets fixed...

Jaw, 14 Oct 2020Battery size?Best mobile

• Rana Mozumdar

Jaw, 14 Oct 2020Battery size?Good

• Kaori K.

In case you not noticed, we're during pandemic with face mask on everyday :/ no Touch id?

Agree, this underwhelms. So more powerful chip but weaker battery. The whole thing relies on the battery, and no 120 mhz screen clearly puts it behind competitors, yet the price is ahead of the competitors. Half baked.