Apple iPhone 12 Pro

Apple iPhone 12 Pro

so there is no power button touch id like the leak said hmmmmm

• ILoveEeEe

Does it come with Air Pod n Charger?

Mi fam, 13 Oct 2020The apple we all know died since 2018☠️ No different betwee... moreThe Apple you know maybe. The Apple I know died with Jobs. That company would launch a new category of products every 2-3 years...

Ever since Jobs died we got what? Apple Watch?

Contrast it with:

Late 90s: AIO PC -> The death of PC towers for many people
Early 00s: iPods-Itunes store synergy -> the death of conventional music industry
2007 : First true smartphone (capacitive + apps) -> The death of "cellphones"
2010: The tablet (as a distinct category instead of a mini PC) -> If not for Jobs death, the death of laptops
2011: Jobs dies , tablets remain an unfinished idea and Apple goes on to trully invent nothing new and reovolutionary (one that kills the old ways w new and better ones)...

• USB 2.0

$1100 fo an expired USB port

Daniel, 13 Oct 2020I just want to conform what's the Refresh Rate of this... more60hz

• Nick Z

WeZza, 13 Oct 2020I am dissatisfied as Apple didn't add screen with 120 ... moreThey chose to go with 5G instead

• Stefan

WeZza, 13 Oct 2020I am dissatisfied as Apple didn't add screen with 120 ... moreIt takes at least 2 years for Apple to "innovate" a new feature . At least they wait for everybody else to jave it first

• BX87

it is lighting to USB type C

• Singh

I love the 5 nm my next Apple 12 pro

• m.r

Where is the Ram
And battery capacity????

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020What's the Battery capacity??? Obviously 3900 or 4000 mAh

The apple we all know died since 2018☠️ No different between 11 pro and 12 pro same ugly Notch 12mp since 2017😂

• Gi

Not seeing anything new!! Same old things.

• Riz

Ram???

• dembass

its just a pos, if it does not have at least qualcomm x60 modem.

• WeZza

I am dissatisfied as Apple didn't add screen with 120 HZ or even 90 HZ

• dembass

does it have a qualcomm modem? what size of the battery and the RAM?

What's the Battery capacity???

• zack malaysia