Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

rippinkitten, 23 Oct 2020what does this have to do with the iphone 12 pro?You will get all your info, just make sure it's backed up properly. My dad recently switched from android to iPhone and he was able to transfer all his files and contacts. To be on the safe side, I would recommend having a tech/associate at the phone store help you with this transition so nothing gets lost.

• lol

Papuwa, 23 Oct 2020Actually, Apple uses Samsung Oled screens. Samsung supplied... moreHe can as Siri (or Silly) to confirm either....

• Nonono

Smartphones Rule, 23 Oct 2020Huawei who once copied Apple and now the table is turned. ... morePls....Exynos maybe bad,.....but the new one is even lousier on a lower band network!
See the battery life!
See how bad the OS unable to handle multi-screen apps!

U sure u wanna do a further downgrade to their BIONIC chips?

• annoying cso

annoying customer, 23 Oct 2020Huawei copy Apple design, company fellow by removing headph... moreSo when Apple tried copying back....it backfired and gets burnt.

New chip but on 4G it sux more than the earlier version?

• Smartphones Rule

annoying customer, 23 Oct 2020Huawei copy Apple design, company fellow by removing headph... moreHuawei who once copied Apple and now the table is turned.
Apple copied Huawei's camera design, and Android's UI (Widgets).
Something that no one able to copy - the power of Bionic chip!!
Can I have Bionic chip in my Samsung S20+?

• MrHong

Toby0, 22 Oct 2020I'm a lover of Samsung products for the past 20yrs now... moreYes, contacts are synced from Android to iPhone.

Huawei copy Apple design, company fellow by removing headphone, android earbud copy Apple earbud design, If look android phone history wasn’t popular until late, iphone was popular since it was released

Khan, 22 Oct 2020For your kind information samsung launched fast charging in... morelike Apple first good touch screen, Apple removed headphone android phone company copy that mean company will copy them by removing charger and earbud

• NewUser07

Amany, 23 Oct 2020Hey gays i need your help which one i have to buy iphone 11... moreYou have to think this way: you either want a phone that lasts your battery longer during the day or you want one with 5g, Oled screen which both gonna eat your battery quickly, because that’s the problem with all phones using this new technology and if you also add higher refresh screen like 90-120 then you most likely will need to carry an external battery with you or your charger to get you through the day.

NewUser07 , 22 Oct 2020I am not a fanboy, I used Android phone before too so I kno... morehttps://www.apple.com/supplier-responsibility/pdf/Apple-Supplier-List.pdf

• rippinkitten

Toby0, 22 Oct 2020I'm a lover of Samsung products for the past 20yrs now... morewhat does this have to do with the iphone 12 pro?

• ZA

Toby0, 22 Oct 2020I'm a lover of Samsung products for the past 20yrs now... moreYes it is possible, you have to get app called Move to iOS and everything will get synced. For your google drive just install the app on your Iphone and you got everything.

• Yee

Not a fanboy of any brand so this opinion section is so funny to watch haha i get my popcorn

• Amany

Hey gays i need your help which one i have to buy iphone 11 pro max or iphone12 pro max which one it is better, and one more thing it is 5G very important for the future. Thanks

• Papuwa

NewUser07 , 22 Oct 2020I am not a fanboy, I used Android phone before too so I kno... moreActually, Apple uses Samsung Oled screens. Samsung supplied about 80% of Iphone 12 screens. You can Google to confirm.

• NewUser07

Toby0, 22 Oct 2020I'm a lover of Samsung products for the past 20yrs now... moreStay with your Samsung, you don’t need an IPhone.

• PH Boy

Comment section here is the new battlefield huh!

I'm a lover of Samsung products for the past 20yrs now. Each time I upgrade to a new Samsung phone, once I enter my Google credentials, I automatically get all my contacts, documents and files synced to the new device.
I recently developed keen interest on iPhone and made up mind to use the next iPhone 12 pro max.
Those of you who have been into iPhone, I want to get some clarifications about this phone. I have a well arranged Google phonebook/contacts, as well as lots of files and documents on my Google cloud account. Now the question is, if I switch to an iPhone, does it sync with Google, especially for my phonebook/contacts. Am I going to get all my phonebook/contacts and documents from Google synced into this phone? That's what I'm most concerned about.
Pls can someone help me with these information

• NewUser07

BRUH69, 22 Oct 2020ma man, dont be a fanboy and check the specs ur self. i cou... moreI am not a fanboy, I used Android phone before too so I know what I am talking about, instead it’s you that just keep bashing Apple and their products saying that they use parts from Samsung, lol this is first time when a troll like you are accusing a company without any proven facts, and it seems that you like Samsung a lot, then why are you commenting on this forum page for Apple.

BRUH69, 22 Oct 2020ma man, dont be a fanboy and check the specs ur self. i cou... moreDude u think Samsung is fast. Huawei and Xiaomi are way WAY better than Samsung. Huawei is expensive but their phones are great. Xiaomi is very well priced and their phones are truly revolutionary and pushing borders in terms of fast charge which seems to be your fav point, xiaomi flagships can charge at 120 watts. That's fucking fast. And now they got 80W WIRELESS charging bro. Samsung and iPhone are for the common folk who don't really care about top specs and cutting edge tech. Go get a Huawei or Xiaomi and enjoy the finer ecosystems of Asian based technology