Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max

Yan, 13 Oct 2020Where's the memory RAM gsmarena?No RAM Or battery size announced until someone does a tear down

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020Low resolution screen. Should not be called anymore retina458ppi is low quality?

Vm1, 11 Oct 2020Pros 1. Cons 1. 18w fast charge? 2. Usb 2.0? 3. 6gb ... moreAlso slows down phone and degrades battery deliberately with every update.

• Mulezi

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020Really Horrible! Still Notch, Still.18w Charger. is it jok... moreYou really have no idea how much I hate the notch. I thought they were going to get rid of it. Guess what, it's still there. Very disappointed.

• You know the vibes

Artin, 13 Oct 2020They said that we will not put the charger and headphones i... moreHaha so funny never head that one before

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020Low resolution screen. Should not be called anymore retinaWell its not.

• Yan

Where's the memory RAM gsmarena?

• Mulezi

BMSmith, 21 Sep 2020Is this a genuine question or are you being facetious? If w... more"usually better"

oop! fanboi spotted.

Artin, 13 Oct 2020They said that we will not put the charger and headphones i... moreBro be calming down 😂😂💔

Seems like the real champ of this year is yet to come!
Waiting the Mate 40 series!

• imode

i don't understand the iphone fans, no charger, no headphones , more expensive , this is pure rip off,

Yes of course you know what you are talking about all you people putting the iphone down, that's why Apple is a 2.1 trillion dollar company ang growing exponentially, now tell me who is right - you or them?

p.s. I have a Note 20 Ultra

• JohnnyW74

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2020Really Horrible! Still Notch, Still.18w Charger. is it jok... more18w it’s perfect for ios platofrm, it’s even close other phones with more poeer charge

where is 90hz display?

• sonu.mokha

Just when u thought 2020 couldn’t get worse. Sticking to my 11 pro max for another year, this is not worth upgrading.

Just waiting for the official confirmation of the battery size and RAM. But to me, I love it. It's as awesome, would like to have one.

Low resolution screen. Should not be called anymore retina

Really Horrible! Still Notch, Still.18w Charger. is it joke by Apple?

• Artin

They said that we will not put the charger and headphones in the package and users will use their previous chargers and headphones, so next year they will not put the phone in the package and will only sell the empty package and say use your previous phone.