Apple iPhone 13

Apple iPhone 13

lefantome, 17 Sep 2021Wow, 4GB RAM Again...Bye iPhone 13.4GB on an iPhone is equivalent to about 12GB on an Android.

Dlanor, 17 Sep 2021WTF still no center hole camera, OLD DESIGN !!Well in theory even a centre hole is kind of old , in tech time frame.

• Khurram

If Expensives phone not come with 3.5 MM Jack it may worsen the industry or may another business booming of Wireless handsfree

• Tc

Why no usb-C?

• Dlanor

WTF still no center hole camera, OLD DESIGN !!

• lefantome

Wow, 4GB RAM Again...Bye iPhone 13.

• John

dbjungle, 17 Sep 2021The iPhone 11 is considerably wider than both the iPhone 12... more iPhone 13 has the same width as its predecessor, which it looks like somebody after giving birth!

• renger

iPhone 13 iPhone 12
Battery for video playback 19 hours 17 hours
Battery for audio playback 75 hours 65 hours

this is liar....

dbjungle, 16 Sep 2021I'm not an iPhone user, but this phone is the perfect ... moreyou do know there are other android phones out there that have similar, if not nearly the same dimensions as this phone, right?

Dodzeyyy, 17 Sep 2021I think it's more of an opinion thing. I've held ... moreThe iPhone 11 is considerably wider than both the iPhone 12 and 13. Check the specs.

• ranger

Price... impractical..

dbjungle, 16 Sep 2021I'm not an iPhone user, but this phone is the perfect ... moreI think it's more of an opinion thing. I've held an iPhone 11 and they feel way too wide and short compared to my OnePlus 8T. And I can't imagine what it'll feel like with then flat and sharp corners, but they're just my hands. I'm assuming it'll be more fitting for you. Just feel like there's now a growing sentiment for smaller phones when android smaller phones don't have the same aspect ratios as iPhones.

Still no high refresh rate, should be a default for phone 500+ lol

I'm not an iPhone user, but this phone is the perfect size. Android manufacturers really need to wise up.

USB 2.0 with a proprietary connector that's incompatible with 99% of other electronic devices in 2021 :D

Wooow the future is here guys!!

• Amhappy

I me myself, 16 Sep 2021I'm so surprised it's so cheaper why it's no... moreWe mevoooo

TOPAIL , 15 Sep 2021How can I buy this phone from Bangladesh??You can always buy iPhones from district sadr customer care centers of Grameenphone, Robi and Banglalink. But iPhone 13 lineup will be launched after November in Bangladesh.

• I me myself

I'm so surprised it's so cheaper why it's not for 2 million rupees

• LucyMorningstar666

amanshahh, 16 Sep 2021It's Support "LUND" I believe yes, maybe even have ability to send it on DMs. Make sure to not sync up with iCloud :P

Anonymous, 15 Sep 2021Android has made many innovations such as folding screens (... moreDiffering philosophies at play. Apple would rather the new feature actually improved on what preceded it. Folding screens are fragile, under screen cameras are not exactly known for their quality, and won’t be winning any camera shootouts any time soon. And the rolling screen is still simply a concept.

What point is there in the new feature or so called innovation if it comes with compromises?

4K screens that aren’t usable in out door conditions.
Under display fingerprint scanners that are inferior to the older capacitive one’s.
HRR displays that cause excessive battery drain. Leading to the likes of GsmArena when reviewing new device’s having to do battery tests with it both enabled and disabled.
Under display cameras that take lacklustre pictures
Folding screens that are so fragile your own fingernail can damage them.

Need I go on………

The term innovation gets banded around too much these days, and yes Apple are just as guilty as the rest in that regard I’ll admit. But personally I don’t mind waiting a little longer if when the new feature is implemented, it is done right and actually improves the user experience.