Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

• Elie K

Mushtaq, 05 Nov 2021About 10 days back , I purchased 13 pro max and was surpri... morei had the XS max for 4 years and it is as speed as i baught it
now i switched to 13 pro max

• Mark

Ive been wanting to get this phone, ive never owned an iphone before. Hesitant coz of the low ram, although they said ios dont need that much ram as it is optimized. Well my ipad in the past was so painfully slow 2 years after we had it brand new. So pls tell me honestly, is apple still slowing their ilder fons through updates like what they were caught doing in 2017? I like the ios ui, although i am so used to andtoid and its snappiness, i think i will get used to ios. I like this fon in particular, as based from this sites review battery, screen, speaker, camera(great but not the best) are up there if not the best. This is nearly the perfect package for me. Any advice from former android users out there?

• John

It's funny how in the best camera of 2021 section, it says the 13 pro max has over processed photos when it's not!

• Mushtaq

About 10 days back , I purchased 13 pro max and was surprised to see the battery drain arround 14% overnight having made sure that no unnecessary application or other battery consumption activities are on.
Is this normal or there is issue in phone knowing that 13 pro max has been claimed the best phone by apple as fas as battery is concerned.

• John

Ivan40, 04 Nov 2021not bad phone at allAgreed, but people are wasting their time!

• Ivan40

not bad phone at all

Why is the sensor size hidden? Maybe 1/1.7 inch on a 2021 flagship doesn't sound good?

• John

John , 03 Nov 2021I'm already vaccinated, so whatever you say 😂! 2021... moreImagine if the pandemic didn't end, you would think that convincing your friends or family to get vaccinated if they follow up their medical health would work well!

Seriously, this year is crap and so does the pandemic, but I'm not really a psychic, so I personally can't tell you about when the pandemic will just die soon!

• John

Anonymous, 03 Nov 2021Shut it John, you want the pandemic to end? Convince your f... moreI'm already vaccinated, so whatever you say 😂!

2021 is a crappy year for everyone's lives, crapvid literally just destroyed it all, and made the entire life more miserable than 2020!

But I'm not a psychic, so I can't tell you when the pandemic is ending soon after 2021! But Only time will tell!

John , 01 Nov 20212021 is trash, the mask garbage isn't over yet, so 1 m... moreShut it John, you want the pandemic to end? Convince your friends and family to follow your local health guidelines and get vaccinated if you're body is medically able. The pandemic won't ever end until there are people not following guidelines and getting vaccinated.

• your moder

i bet alot of people think the back Will feel satsfying if you touch it

• your moder

John , 01 Nov 2021In your fantasy dreams, I doubt they would do it, but 3 or ... morewill.... so you can look more like a rich guy and i meant it flashes raibow colors when some calls you

• John

2021 is trash, the mask garbage isn't over yet, so 1 months to go, then this crappy year will end!

Gosh, the pandemic is still as garbage these days, like, not gonna lie, it's overly rated cuz I really just don't care!

Comment if you would like to agree!

👆
Click herr to like share and the subscribe my channel
Please HELP

• John

your moder, 31 Oct 2021its pretty good but i hope when iphone realses the new ipho... moreIn your fantasy dreams, I doubt they would do it, but 3 or 4 cameras is more than enough!

Why would you need 5 cameras

techgaming10, 31 Oct 2021the bigger number of megapixels does not always mean better... morePrecisely, that's why I asked him that real life experience question as he's quite amazed with that gimmick of 108 MP camera.

• your moder

its pretty good but i hope when iphone realses the new iphone i would love an back that looks more wow than iphone 13 pro max and 5 camereas but put in a defrent way and the front camera would be beside plus the speaker to and the other stuff and i would like to them add and rainbow flashign color in front and in back so when someone it does these rainbow colors that will flash

Loai Ighbaria, 30 Oct 2021In my opinion, the Xiaomi 11T Pro is much better than the i... moreNot at all. The iphone is way more expensive and kinda(almost) justifies the price gap. Pbut iphone gets destroyed by its competitors close to its price.

Sarcov, 31 Oct 2021We Russians never buy Chinese phones... we only have iPhone... moreRussians are mostly considered from the west. Since thier not at all like Asian culture. The Middle East is mainly naive people. The Russian aren't hat naive but still buy iPhone just like classic.

• UNKNOWN USER

Tifu, 30 Oct 2021To buy this phone in Asia(not Japan and the UAE) people hav... moreAgreed XD