Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

Apple iPhone 13 Pro Max

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2021I have been owning both android and iphone for couple of ye... moreUnless You already have the phone stop blabbering in the comment section

Kraken , 17 Sep 2021How can a trillion dollar company not put touch ID on the p... moreSome people prefer face ID over touch id on the power button? For example i hate fingerprint on the power button, it's annoying for my uses and it doesn't recognize my finger everytime.
I think they will never add fingerprint sensor on the power button, they may add under display but we'll see on the next models 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nothing special

I have been owning both android and iphone for couple of years now...
I started with Nokia, then samsung s series, then samsung note series, then oneplus...
Additionally I also do have an older model of iphone - iphone 6s...
I love samsung models for the vibrant colours and overall androids for the customization...however, they are not durable...with my experience with androids, esp. samsung phones, they don't withstand time - every now and then they crash, and after 2 years of usage, they keep shutting down crazily and every time I end up buying a new phone. All three of my Samsung phones stopped working after 2+ years of usage.
I never had issues with my iphone. It is very minimalistic, giving me what I want - have never crashed once, very durable...even though the specs on paper for iphone is so less compared to android, they are far superior in terms of usage and durability compared to android.

I am not a person who wants to keep changing phones every year. I want any model to last for at least 3 years+...even though I can get s21 ultra for almost the same price, I am planning to upgrade to iPhone 13 pro max

Husss, 17 Sep 2021Looking at the marking pictures, these camera lenses are st... moreIt doesn't, they use sapphire, iPhone camera lens always been very durable. I never use cases with my phones and while the phone shows marks of usage, camera lenses in all of my iPhones are in perfect condition.

• John

[deleted post]Even if you told people to not buy the 13 pro max, they're still buying it, so maybe you should probably just check your research before buying!

• Kraken

beep bop boop, 17 Sep 2021They are pretty committed to Face ID... as for the cooling ... moreEven if they're committed to Face ID they could've still put Touch ID on the power button. The ipad mini and even midrange smartphones have it so why doesn't the iPhone have it.
I'm pretty disappointed because I was expecting it to come to iphone.

Looking at the marking pictures, these camera lenses are sticking out a bit, would that create potential issue later?

• A52s

Guys will I feel big difference using this phone compared to A52s?

• Noggin

Weevix, 16 Sep 2021To all iPhone haters, here's the story. A man has a w... moreThis user is reaching sigma chad levels of opinions

Kraken , 17 Sep 2021How can a trillion dollar company not put touch ID on the p... moreThey are pretty committed to Face ID... as for the cooling solution? idk

• Shebi

Apple thay don’t know to make designs, but thay know how to sell their products

• Kraken

How can a trillion dollar company not put touch ID on the power button and a dedicated cooling system on flagship phone ?

• John

Henny, 16 Sep 2021I find nothing special in this 13pro Max no initial upgrade... moreI Disagree, the display panel is OLED, But This time, it's 120hz!

Totokalbo, 16 Sep 202112 mega pixel in 2021.. and the phone are very expensivebut the iphone is using larger pixel sites, using a non quad bayer, no binning or such.
where as the quad bayers native pixel sites are usually smaller, and still only compute to 12mp/16mp/etc final images.

yes those quad bayers can be used in non binning mode, to give higher pixel count, but usually at a cost.

I would rather have larger native pixel sites and just relying on computational photography alone.
Apple and some others still stick to realistic pixel counts, larger pixel sites and also use computational processes.

Either way you preference is your preference , enjoy what you choose and leave others to enjoy their choices

• Jul

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021Bro this design exist only from 2019 not 17 and in iphone x... moreThey all copy each other

• John

MindeDevill, 16 Sep 2021240g? HorribleKeep telling yourself that!

240g? Horrible

IcyCJ2015, 16 Sep 2021Heyy guys I have galaxy note 10 plus,wanne upgrade to 13 pr... moreGo with iphone 13 pro max!