Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

all you guys need to chill out with the comments.. iphone is not god.. its a decent phone with a touchscreen.. come on!! personally i will be getting rid of mine for the blackberry storm as every third kid i walk by has an iphone now.. i am sick of hearing marimba everywhere.

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Actually people who use iPhones are often responding to w*nkers like you who continuously try and tell other people that they know what's best for them.

If you print photo's or take a lot in dark places then you'd be better off with something else.

Personally I couldn't care less about the camera, it is not something that is terribly useful to me besides I have an N82 and hardly even use the camera, compared to the iPhone it is very slow to turn on the camera and take a photo.

You know why I like the iPhone camera?

From the facebook App, you can do one touch to open the camera, one touch to take a photo and one touch to upload it, you can also do a few mor touches to tag it and name it, 2Megapixels is more than enough as Facebook resizes it anyway.

On the n82 it took a long time to browse to facebook in Opera, go to the gallery and find the photo then upload it, I tried a program called "Shozu" which was useless.

I'm not telling you it's the best, I'm telling you it's not the "piece of crap" all these haters continuously say it is.

Best phone is IPHONE and im sure in the WORLD...Thanks APPLE...

Some people here talking Iphone is bad or bla bla bla..How many phones came out today on the market ? let say 1000000 ...So, you guys never saw big lines in the stores for any phones ?....Im sure NEVER...But, for IPHONE about 2 months or more, in the apple store or ATT store was 8 hours LINES...N95,N96 good phones, but i never saw if people buy allot or BOG LINE for that fat phones...THE PHONE IS IPHONE, and in the WORLD...Get the life

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008Unlocking is useless evry software upgrade will lock it again ..... moreUnlocking is useless ? can you please tell me why ? are the app stor in yourp not the same pps in the usa? isnt it the same web in the internet???

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Unlocking is useless evry software upgrade will lock it again ...................

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008hi again david, i have to tell you i like them both but thoug... moreWait until you explore the App store, you'll never get bored.

I install new things almost every day, I usually stick to the free or 99c one's.

Pangea has a sale on their games until the 5th, they are all well worth getting.

Calm use , 03 Dec 2008i had my 3g mobile .. ! but i was upset . cz i couldn't use it ... moreI dock mine on the dash, right next to the steering wheel, music goes through the stereo, calls go through my bluetooth headset, it is very easy.

hi again david,

i have to tell you i like them both but though the 3g iphone doesn't have as many features as the htc hd, i like the iphone better because it has better UI, very easy and simple to navigate and definitely the multimedia feature. I just got the 3g iphone yesterday (white). i'll use them alternately so i won't get bored.

Honestly, what makes the iphone fabulous is the audio quality. Peaking the fact, its a member of the ipod pedigrees. One of the best mp3 players in the world. Perhaps the best including the real celebrity n91.

• ViL

my dad face the same prob.. he uses old very old nokia -.--
but he will buy iphone as his secondary phone soon ...

Calm use , 03 Dec 2008i had my 3g mobile .. ! but i was upset . cz i couldn't use it ... moreI think IPHONE is still the best but
not your english.

• Calm use

i had my 3g mobile .. ! but i was upset .
cz i couldn't use it ..
my work depends on business and most of time
i am driving car ..
so .. it's not easy to use touch screen while u r driving .
i Preferd the Bottoms one .. !

what do u think guys ?

• ViL

AmAn, 03 Dec 2008hi frds hhmmm... well you all know that other Mobile companies o... morewhy is it?
try using one and you will understand..

iPhone might lacks some features for some people but try using it..

it wont bored u like other phones..

i changed my phone almost every 4-6 month or so,, but i don think i'll change my iPhone for a long period of time..

Allan, 03 Dec 2008Nokia N97 has 48 gigs of memory,32 built in plus it can handle a... moreBooring slow old Symbian...

...I wonder if it will have a graphics processor?

OSX baby, for those who don't like hanging around waiting for things to happen.

Who cares how much onboard memory it's got.

I've got over a terabyte of files accessible from anywhere I can pick up wireless or 3G, via Orblive, it will even stream live TV from my tuner card.

• Allan

Nokia N97 has 48 gigs of memory,32 built in plus it can handle a 16 gig card. 5 meg camera, slide up for full QWERTY.
Built in GPS, vga at 30 fps.

Touchscreen.

Yeah baby!!!

• AmAn

hi frds hhmmm... well you all know that other Mobile companies offering many more feature like camera, bluethot sharing, msg forwrding... but still people preferinf iphones.. why??? am bit confuse plz tell me? why people like iphone.. thanx in advance..

• alan

Hi all,

Anyone here know how i go about if i want to use a customise tone as my sms tone? I already have the m4r file but no idea how to load to my iphone

therock, 01 Dec 2008what's funny is iphone lovers are still commenting that the ipho... moreNote the words, 'catch up'

Catch up to what? This wouldn't be the way behind iPhone.
And seriously, it isn't a camera, so stop complaining about megapixels. If we really cared, we wouldn't have bought one. If I'm going anywhere where I need high quality resolution shots I take an SLR.

Apple never made it to be a camera, it was just an add on on the side. Its like complaining that the iPhone makes a dodgy tennis racket. Don't complain over something never intended to be a point of competition.

• david

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008hi david, got my unlocked 3g iphone from italy and using it h... moreso which one u like the most? iphone 3g or htc hd?