Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• alan

Hi all,

Anyone here know how i go about if i want to use a customise tone as my sms tone? I already have the m4r file but no idea how to load to my iphone

therock, 01 Dec 2008what's funny is iphone lovers are still commenting that the... moreNote the words, 'catch up'

Catch up to what? This wouldn't be the way behind iPhone.
And seriously, it isn't a camera, so stop complaining about megapixels. If we really cared, we wouldn't have bought one. If I'm going anywhere where I need high quality resolution shots I take an SLR.

Apple never made it to be a camera, it was just an add on on the side. Its like complaining that the iPhone makes a dodgy tennis racket. Don't complain over something never intended to be a point of competition.

• david

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2008hi david, got my unlocked 3g iphone from italy and using... moreso which one u like the most? iphone 3g or htc hd?

hi david,

got my unlocked 3g iphone from italy and using it here in the uk 569euro

• SadButTrue

what do they mean by bluetooth head support only??

I can't transfer files by the iphone 3g!!!!!!!

Please someone tell me that I'm wrong

just got my legally unlock iphone 3g and i also own htc touch hd....love them both.

eh, looks and feels the same as the original iphone, jsut a few upgrades, and just has to many applications that are not really needed.

• nick

meh, htc touch hd is a better device + looks better

• Richard

Read the reviews, N82 all the way! i-Phone only has larger screen, touch screen and longer battery life - hardly a reason to boast about i-phone!

• bally

iphone 3g is the best cell beter than n97

• Jerry

sure love nokias slow symbian s60 slow and still laggy interface
sony ericssons buggy interface and slow processor
lgs poor quality phones and cheap interface
motorola..dont even go there

apple uses more graphics than any other phone in the market check out there imacs omg the use of graphical effects is massive

and im surprised apple iphone doesnt lag!!

• Jerry

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2008ur sayin omnia, xperia, and HD r copying iphone??? lol bec... moreslide to unlock didnt come from neonode my dad owned a neonode n1 b4 and never had that function ever you must be off your meds dude

it meant slide to unlock on the top of the phone a lock key??

• ViL

i never says that other touch screen phones copy the iPhones,, i says they try to kill the iPhone..

and it is just the facts, since nokia is ready to launch the n97..

if u don believe that they really try to kill the iPhone why don't nokia tube, omnia, and touch-flo (which this one pretty much copying the iPhone) released be4..

even when i'm not saying they copy the iPhone u did think they are,, soo you can conclude what it really mean

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2008Do these work ok with a blue tooth wired in to you car ster... moreA2DP bluetooth isn't supported BUT there are plenty of car stereos with built in iPod/iPhone docks, which also charge the phone.

Next I'll answer a stupid question with another stupid question.

How well does a 5 or 8 megapixel camera phone compare to a 20 megapixel SLR digital camera?

Do these work ok with a blue tooth wired in to you car stereo? Don't know much about it. Also wondering about the camera quality vs the screen resolution and does it compare much to a 5 and 8 megapixel camera phone.

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970H T C = Horrible Teenagers Confusion

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Sorry my mistake, that was the touch pro.

50 HTC Touch HD 84 Frames 480 x 800 2008.10.30

The HD is even worse.

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Hey Bop eat this:-

Benchmark for OpenGL ES Devices

4. Apple iPhone 527 Frames 320 x 480 2008.03.31

41. HTC Touch Pro 98 Frames 480 x 640 2008.08.17

(you'll have to go to page 3 to find it)

Who would want that junk, it certainly doesn't have the gaming performance of the iPhone, that's probably due to Winmo's lacklustre performance, after all the heart of it is a stripped down version of Window's 98.

Give me OSX any day, which is basically a full desktop OS running on a mobile device.

In 5 months since the App store opened almost 10,000 applications have been made for the iPhone (that's not counting the Cydia ones).

hi there. i ve just bought , a couple days ago , a brand new Iphone.
from the beginning, im a Nokia user and i find attractive the Apple UI. despite of what others may think , its not a hard -to-work-with phone. in fact its quite easy.
my others phone are E 71 and N95 8gb, and believe me, i can work perfectly with all of them. E 71 for my bussiness, N 95 for pics and all the rest and Iphone for my fingers.
my friend has an Omnia - its such a pain in the back phone : blending some WinMo stuff and Iphonish shortcuts ( like those buttons ON/OFF ), but doing nothing properly. I think that Samsung had made a credo of killing Iphone at any costs, like every of their touch phone is a virtual Iphone killer.
now , back to my fingers : i love my Iphone, and the little and few things he is able to do. i can mms with my Nokias, take pics with my Nokias, work with my Nokias and carry all over the places my Iphone... yes , its like a toy, a perfect toy with plenty of style, wich , fortunately, can make a phone call.

so , in my oppinion, if you u want a perfect phone , get a Nokia , but if you want a perfect device , get a n Iphone... you will never get bored.

• Marty

Hello all

The iphone is a fanastic phone havent come across any probelms apart from missing features eg mms which might be rectified in the future. the iphones screen is awesome the HTC Touch hd may have a bigger screen but the iphones screen is still way ahead eg the ability to see in sunlight.

I have owned an lg in the past it was crap and an o2 xda which had poor reception the iphone is a smartphone worth looking at