Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

Mop, 01 Dec 2008Is it true you cannot receive MMS on the Apple???? If so what l... moreAsk the people who send you MMS to save your email address in their contacts and send it to you there.

btw I can send 75 pictures to multiple recipients via email for the same cost as sending 1 MMS to 1 person.

• Mop

Is it true you cannot receive MMS on the Apple???? If so what logic could there possibly be not to have this function?

sha, 01 Dec 2008hi can anyone tell me can you forward a SMS? many thanks shaliNo

• sha

hi can anyone tell me
can you forward a SMS?
many thanks
shali

Everybody knows iphone was made for gay people at first!

You are right 10000 applications and growing....

CR, 30 Nov 2008this is one of the worst phones i've ever owned.... 1. Blueto... morei am sure 100% that you dont own the iphone? you are just trying to make a bad comment about the phone coz you can buy it or you are a teenager who dont know how or what is this phone means? its apple smll laptop mr? you can put on it any thing i mean every thing that runs in pc starting from the video reording or vioce dailer or what ever is not bult in the phone when its out boxing and every one here who really own it he knows what i am saying.
with regards .

• CR

this is one of the worst phones i've ever owned....

1. Bluetooth can't be used for file transfer, it's for Headset ONLY.
2. No video camera
3. Camera quality sucks
4. You have to do everything through i-tunes
5. no card slot

• greg___

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2008I've had my iPhone since it came out and it has just been a cata... moreno if you recieve a text message it wont quit instead youll get reply or dismiss

here is what you can do without MMS :
While several sites have reported that 10,000 iPhone Apps have been released into the App Store, the actual number of active iPhone apps that can be downloaded is about 9,676 as of today's count. The discrepancy comes from the fact that many apps have been removed from the App Store for various reasons (trademark infringement, discontinued apps, pulled and released).

Still, the 10,000 active app mark should also be broken in the next few days. Games continue to dominate the App Store with 24% of all apps, followed by Entertainment (11.6%) and Utilities (10.9%). Games also seem to dominate the Top 100 Paid and Top 100 Free apps.

Apple originally launched the App Store on July 11th with only 500 apps. Due to its success, several competitors have plans for their own version of the App Store.
Good luck Nokia !

• death_dont_miss_you

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970yes you can in Switzerland and italy, do priceplan no nothing

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2008Can someone tell me if you can view documents ie word etc on the... moreyea you can, theres billions of apps on the appstore that let you do that

• phoney

Go for C905 its a great buy. Of course thats if camera is more important to you.

• nVadim

I'm using this s**t for a week already.
I'm so dissapointed in it. So many minuses.
SMS servise is so uncomfortable.
To load anything You need to use this fracking iTunes.
Bluetooth suckes.
But as for me BIGGEST minus - NO MMS!!!
Apple made it to damn closed. What are they afraid so much??
I'm thinking of raplacing it with Nokia E71 of SE C905.

• TyTN's son

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970
Where are you from?
It is possible to buy it without a contract, of course.
Just get it with a pay-and-go. Of course you have to pay more in advance, but it is worth it.

Beware, though, that only in Italy it comes unlocked to all networks.

• at&t

Tee, 29 Nov 2008I already have an N96 & 5800 express music phone, but am wonderi... moreTee,
how did u feel using the nokia 5800 xpressmusic
is it slow how r the graphics
nd what about the music quality
how would u rate it

JunePhilippines, 30 Nov 2008better to have Nokia e71 and HTC Touch HD than this "feeling-imp... moreOK, you've convinced me, send me an E71 and a HTC touch Pro and I'll send you my iPhone.

Hang on, can you run Google Earth and do Google voice searches on them?

I use them a lot and only want a phone that does both those things.

• JunePhilippines

better to have Nokia e71 and HTC Touch HD than this "feeling-important" scrap.

• Erika

I wish i can get Iphone but i cant get it here in indonesia..i just love apple stuff,how much the price is now for iphone??some frend of mine going to japan,i want to make her buy it for me then i pay her,due to that i must know the price..hopefully she is going to japan so i can ask her to buy it for me..really want it

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2008I've had my iPhone since it came out and it has just been a cata... more"whether the last call to a certain person was incoming or outgoing, no date and time on individual texts and calls."

Oh noes, my iPhone is faulty, it does these things!