Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2008All those thinks you talking about I never experience. I have th... moreI agree and I sell phones, the iPhones haven't had any more problems than any other phones, most of the time a reset will fix any issues.

People can also restore and update iPhones themselves instead of having to take the phone to a service centre.

Probably the phone with the most problem's I've had to deal with in the past year is the Nokia 6500 slide, mainly to do with the memory card microswitch on the phone back causing constant resets.

Tech Serv Manager, 22 Oct 2008I am an apple user but once you come to terms with list below...... moreAll those thinks you talking about I never experience. I have the IPHONE 3G sins the first week it came out...

You just making things up go stick with nokia whats the problem?

• Tech Serv Manager

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2008For me the Iphone is still the best phone ever made. I never loo... moreI am an apple user but once you come to terms with list below... Let me know, not even 2.1 upgrade had any effect. Guess you just started using the iPhone 3G - Good luck!
* No international warranty as per Apple initial "rule"
* 1 in 10 handsets will be returned due to failure
* Battery not according to GSM specs - only one day with average use
* Bluetooth realy bad - with no sharing.
* No text forward fuction
* Exchange issues with regards to - hanging
* Data PIG - large data transfers with comparison to other handsets.
* Signal issues - very poor, I mean very poor!
* Easy to use, awesome display,

Tech Serv Manager, 22 Oct 2008BEFORE YOU BUY! * No international warranty as per Apple init... moreBla bla bla bla

I love the IPHONE anyway

BEFORE YOU BUY!

* No international warranty as per Apple initial "rule"
* 1 in 10 handsets will be returned due to failure
* Battery not according to GSM specs - only one day with average use
* Bluetooth realy bad - with no sharing.
* No text forward fuction
* Exchange issues with regards to - hanging
* Data PIG - large data transfers with comparison to other hadsets.
* Signal issues - very poor, I mean very poor!
* Easy to use, awesome display,

For me the Iphone is still the best phone ever made. I never look at the other phones. I do not see anything bad about it,
it does all I want and is eaze as an PDA still better internet bouowsing than other phones.
There is nothing to complain about but you guys always do and i am sure you always will
There will not be a phone ever made that will be perfect for you. You always will find sonthing you to complane about . Rediculis ....................

• Tech Serv Manager

iPhone 3G - failure - is the most returned handset currently in the market. Hardware issue due to mass production.

• SwenW476

I have an iphone. The big touch screen is nice if you need glasses, and the phone is realy dependable (does not hangs like my nokia e65), easy to use (not as my sony ericsson k530i), but it has some major disadvantages. You can not connect the phone to you notebook, and I have a macbook that should be compatible, but hell it does not do that, it only connects to Bt headsets. The typing is easy for use for most people, but for me its a bit difficult (i have big hands, and need to retype severel times till it accepts the good button). The battery life is something poor. Hardly survives a busy day, so its not that good either. althogether i think it was not worth the contract and price.

So if you like the big screen buy an ipod touch and a mobile. Untill apple does not solve these problems no recomendation from me.

• Mido

DV, 21 Oct 2008yes, that is so so so true, I agree!!I think apple have the credit of being so original in their designs and that other phone manufacturers are trying to follow their success by being a copycat. I can surely expect another breakthrough from apple in the phone industry while other manufacturers will just run behind them to keep the pace. iPod Vs (Zune, sony, etc...)?! Rings a bell?

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2008This phone has been an epic fail."This phone has been an epic fail." yVgU

Hmmm...

"Apple sold 6.89 million iPhones, compared with 4.5 million units expected by analysts." Source New York Times

• SHANI

How much beautiful is it... WOW... U may say...Whole world is Ur hands...

this phone sucks!there is no special feature rather than it has a large screen and it is touch screen!crap there is alot of things that iphone cant do....swear...

• therock

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2008Can some1 answer this pls!! why is it that this phones screen q... moreare you brainless?....because the iphone has a large screen. I disagree with you though. My brother has the iphone 3g and i have the n95. we compared the quality of the video zoomed in and zoomed out. the n95 is way better due to the carl zeiss optics and tessar lens.the n95 is more clear and crisp. the only thing bout the iphone that makes it like that is the big screen.

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2008the apple iphone needs 1) bluetooth for file sharing 2) take... moreThat just defeats the purpose. Sure you would be able to bluetooth files, but Apple did it the way they did to stop piracy. What would be the point of having it so entwined with iTunes if you could turn around and undo all that security with a file transfer?

This phone has been an epic fail.

Can some1 answer this pls!!
why is it that this phones screen quality is so much better than both N95's when you look at them, even tho the n95 has a much better screen pixel and megapixel??

ive seen a recording of the n95 on the iPhone and it looks a million times better than on the iPhone, but u look at the phones specs and it just doesnt make sense!!!

They even sold more units than Blackberry...

And APPLE just released their last quarterly results, they are now the third largest phone manufacturer by volume of sales and in only one year .
No other company comes even close of this outstanding result,
keep counting megapixels and colour resolution
brainless !d!ots

• nick

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2008"yeah my laptop has 16million colours, but ive owned phones prev... moreas soon as my contract runs out (jan 2nd 09!)

but thats irrelevant to you whether my n95 runs on QVGA because colours are more important right!

• DV

cce, 20 Oct 2008You know many company has release iPhone slayer(killer) since th... moreI still don't think that there is an "iPhone Killer" in the market!!
Come'on why do they want to name your phone as iPhone Killer, don't they have thier own unique identity, bloody copycats!! For people who say iPhone copied the other phones, ya, it did, it copied the most important thing that should be on a phone, calling abilities, happy now?? & ya there are some more things similar, but you can't call them copying!! I don't think there's any phone in the market which has multi-input touch and uses a fingerprint magnet for the touchscreen!!