Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• Iceman

Hey everybody!!!

I only have 1 question??? Will I be able to go on mxit with this phone???

• eSSi KALLe

Kazim Apple Engineers Brain is working more than others And apple is the only company who's taking care of copy right of the Music n Videos, So they'r not allowing u to share it ! that's all. if u think this is a problem go for another one :p !

• Praveen

Apple has cheated the people by giving false information in their site."Twice as fast.Half the price".Actually it is in the reverse order.Double the price and half the features.Ha ha haa....

• Kazim Kazim

Hmm, no video recording, no bluetooth for file sharing. I don't know what is the problem with engineers in Apple? This is unfinished mobile phone although I thought it would be different. It's like you buy a car without ABS.

momen, 20 Aug 2008can i put a mp3 song from my iphone as a ringtoneyou can just google for it

• momen

can i put a mp3 song from my iphone as a ringtone

• chris james

sexiest phone brought out wud buy it fr defo

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Price for Iphone is not the some in every country.
In us 199$ for 8 GB + contract
299$ for 16 GB+ contract
wihout contract is about 1500$ for 16 GB
and 1300$ for 8 GB

Anonymous, 01 Jan 19701500$

• SuS One

Gosh there are some real down sides to this awesome looking half cool phone eg.
Main disadvantages:
* No video calls over the 3G network
* The handset wobbles on hard even surfaces
* There are a number of messaging downers
* Camera has no auto focus, nor video recording… nor any settings at all
* Safari browser doesn't support Flash and Java, doesn't have a download manager
* Bluetooth support limited to headset use only (no A2DP or file transfers)
* No office document editor
* No copy/paste functionality
* You cannot sync Notes and TO-DOs
* No memory card slot (but knowing Apple there will never be one)

Come on guys get over the fact that apple have amazing designers... thats it!!! Cant wait till all you guys see the flaws apart from no java & flash!!!
Someone should tell Apple to stop playing wannabe Gods!!%Pr

• rarj

how to remove wallpapers which are located in the setting options. Please advice

iPhone user since da, 18 Aug 2008So I love every  Apple product, but I will say that the ... morehey, try turning 3G off

the iPhone is good, but yeah the battery sucks!... but when it says no service for 3G, go into settings and then go to Network then it goes enable 3G and turn it off and see how you go!

• Martin

Can someone please tell me the exact measurements of the iphone's screen in milimiters?. thanxz

• SuS One

hahaha see you guys all went crazy about this phone and now all the problems come out including, batteries, the many returns to to software issues, the beautiful burns in there ultra bright lcd screens, hahaha this is the best one uuumm where is the copy and paste function lolol. Oh you people are all suckers for advertising. Do you think Apple care for the well being of there product or there customers?? Id say neither cause they think there gods because they have an amazing design team. I say get ur head out ur asses Apple and stop being soooo money hungry %3Pr

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2008By far the worst phone i have owned recently and to think that i... more>Foward an SMS

They will address that in a firmware update.

>Set any MP3 as a Ringtone

They will address that in a firmware update.

>Set any MP3 as a Text Tone

They will address oh to hell with it all.

If you're going to flat-out ignore what's been stated over and over again, that's fine. Don't bash the phone from your own deliberate ignorance though, it makes you look like a tit and makes it harder for people to get a legitimate non-poisoned view of the phone they're interested in.

Stand-by Up to 300 h
Talk time Up to 10 h
up to 4 hr talk time 10hr standby

• Seehanach

To iphone users;

I am the iphone user based in Netherlands, and I get iTune Netherlands connected from my MacBook Pro. I would like to ask if anyone can assist me and/or give me some guideline how to download or customize my MP3 music that downloaded from iTune as a ringtone/message tone/e-mail tone on my iPhone 3G.

Other than this point, I think iPhone is pretty good for what it costs and pretty practical when you are a Mac user.

I would be appreciated if someone can assist me on my point of customized ringtone management.

Thanks!!!

Just a word of warning:
The industry standard of power output of mobile phones has been set at 2W/100g...
My Samsung G600 has a value of 0.567 but the iPhone 3G has a value of 2.6W/100g which has been identified as a possible carcinogenic (cancer causing) level so keep this phone far away from you at most times...

• chanel

this fone is nt reli dat good it just looks nice if ur looking 4 a good fone try sony ericsson fones