Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• craigy29

yah mate, 21 Jun 2008im nik from melbourne Yes you r right you spend around 800$ m... moreThanks Nick, very good point indeed. Thats what I'll do. Don't you just love ebay hehe.

I'll sell both the N95 8gb and ipod touch and get myself the iphone 3g when it comes out in a few weeks.

Cheers buddy

• craigy29

Kevin, 21 Jun 2008Sell n95. Sell ipod. With that money buy the 3g 16G, and go ... moreThanks Kevin, You have a very good valid point there. I'm in love with my ipod touch so I'm going to get the 3G iphone 16gb, it makes sence like you said. Sell the N95 and touch, buy the iphone and have change hehe.
Thanks buddy

• Yo

I will buy the ORIGINAL iphone 16GB. It is thinner and just perfect size. Who cares about the 3G which in reality it is NOT 3G. Give a lesson to Apple (Mr. Jobs are you listening?) and ignore the new model. Teach a lesson to AT&T as well!

• anasta

What is all Contract about and is it optional! Plz somebody can tell me!!!

• Stevo

i ant getting it

• MR.ALF

i was exited about new iphone 3g, but no bluetooth,no camera inprovement, no video record,and big deals whith the companie,means lg viewty 5mp,bluetooth,unloked,exelent video record, is the real deal!!!!

• Tony

I decided to wait for apple to release this so called twice as fast but half the price version of the iPhone to no content. There are still so many improvements needed for this to be a phone device as much as it is an ipod/internet browser. For example picture messaging and video capturing along with taking pictures with flash I mean come on! How will you be able to take a picture at night? One thing I would really like to see is a landscape qwerty key pad when you tilt the phone horizontally, kinda like when you use the ipod for watching videos or the new scientific calculator that will be available with the new iphone 2.0 software update. I'm dissapointed they could'nt bring these simple features to the table this time but it's just apples strategy to get you to buy iphone 3 I guess. Why can't we use our itune tracks as a ringtone? That can't be that hard to manage on a media device like the iPhone.... can it? And now AT&T wants to charge an additional $10.00 a month just because the iPhone is 3G!!!??? The sony ericsoon 580i featured with AT&T is a 3G phone and they didn't charge $10.00 more then did they? It's there way of getting back those extra $200 that was discounted off the original price of the iPhone. Plus you a two year agreement means 24 months of 10.00 extra dollars which sums up to paying an extra $240.00 just because its iPhone! Sneaky little devils...I'm sure it will not be like that 4 long.

• mark

Everyone here needs to stop comparing the iphone with the n95.. The two are geared to different users. I myself would chose the n95 because of the tactile feedback I get when I type in messages. The iphone in my opinion is really for show. The touch screen gimmick gets old quick. That said, the 2 re not comparable because someone who doesn't care about an actual keypad would probably purchase an iphone... Congrats Steve Jobs, wheres the vaseline...

• Touch

davedarave, 21 Jun 2008Hi, im looking at the new iphone and undecided weather its any g... moreHow do you think someone can point you to a phone that cannot be compared Apples to apples (definite pun intended). Why have you not told us what features you wish? Maybe you need your mommy for this? Anyway, do you want the hassle of the Windows Mobile experience or the the ease and beauty of Mac OS? As to the screen: Why don't you try one as see for yourself. Or, do you let others pick your close for you too?

If you camera lover, then go buy regular camera with 10 mega pixel ...This phone and not camera...

• Pixel

butter, 22 Jun 2008does it have a 5 mega pixel camera or a 2?? Is your question serious? If yes, are you able to read? So, the new iPhone 3G sports a Carl Zeiss 21.7 mp auto-focus camera with a zeon flash! The 4G model has night vision and is water proof to a depth of 100 meters. However, the 4G requires proof of a PADI diving certificate.

• butter

does it have a 5 mega pixel camera or a 2??

• Mahesh

I prefer to buy iphone 3g bcoz its so cute,sexy and good phone it entertains u everywhere , the other phones r good for only there such cameras and others features get bored u when u have it for long time.
I like apple user interface compares then windows mobiles user interface, not all people buy phone for only camera ,apple has update his model iphone 3G and have features like.
3MP camera
Bluetooth Support (for transfer files from other bluetooth enabled device)
GPS
WiFi
and etc other more good features.

Apple Iphone is very very Odd Fone. No Sim Contacts, No Message Reply / forwarded / Draft / Sent Message Record. I request to Apple to more concern on Phone function. Any body is welcome to me at javed_kictl@yahoo.com for any coments.

• davedarave

Hi, im looking at the new iphone and undecided weather its any good or not? It looks like it has alot of features left out?

I don't know alot about phones so could someone point me in the right direction..is the new samsung touch screen better ?

nick, 21 Jun 200899 + 35/m for 24 months? WHAT A RIP!! n95 0 + 20/m for... morenick, you cant compare plastic keys to an amazing touch screen. You guys only like the n95 cuz of the camera. Not everyone needs a great camera on there phones, cuz then look at the damn thickness. The N95 is a good phone, but especially once the appstore comes out, it can't be compared to the iPhone.

• yah mate

craigy29, 21 Jun 2008Some Advise People: I'm considering buying the Iphone 3G and ... moreim nik from melbourne
Yes you r right
you spend around 800$ min. to buy mobile and ipod touch
but iphone 3g is not gonna be more then 399$ in australia.

• you know me

@ nick!

I think you should get the n95 it would suit you (pikey)

The n95 Is awfull and the 20 a month Is on 3!

For people with a touch of class the iPhone is for you, it is extreamly expandable and easy to customise, great features that work unlike the n95! So if you can afford it unlike our friend nick, get the iPhone! Always aim for the best!

• nick

99 + 35/m for 24 months?

WHAT A RIP!!

n95 0 + 20/m for 18 months.

WHAT GOOD VALUE!

• Kevin

Sell ipod.

With that money buy the 3g 16G, and go for a meal with the money that you will save.
you will have some money in one pocket and the iphone in the other:)

i think its an easy call.
hey, but thats me.

Personaly im indecise betwen Hiphone3g and the Diamond.