Apple iPhone 3G

Apple iPhone 3G

• haseious

what a grand disappointment.

- NO mms.
- NO video recording.
- NO front-facing camera for video calls
- NO autofocus / flash.
- NO VGA display.
- NO 32GB version.

call me whatever you want. but with all the hype that's been circling this "godly" device, all that us, consumers are being left with is a telling truth - apple will ALWAYS leave out some achingly desirable feature(s). oh well, at least there'll be room for improvement. plenty of it.

that aint true at the apple store read under where it says att pan sold separetly

• aco

Anonymous, 10 Jun 2008This "new" iphone 3g is so far, far, far away from phones like t... moreno second camera,no video rec.,no card slot,no mms,no radio... htc diamond is the best

• dariram

the iphone is junk for all non att customers. you have to get it activated the apple store or att store. they wont even sell you one unless you have a contract and data plan.
dont believe me? check gizmodo and any other site that had coverage at WWDC08

Good Job Steve, but is it $ 199 as promised, is there an unlocked version for overseas. It would had been great if the Camera is 5 megapixel and can record video. Apple rules !!!

• Aqualung

What HSDPA is that? 3.6 or 7.2?

This "new" iphone 3g is so far, far, far away from phones like the HTC Touch Diamond or Samsung's I900...

• Straza

Helloooo !!! this is going to be THE phone, with this specs and gps and PRICE of 199$...

• frozenfire

what on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is what yall apple fans have been tooting and hooting about for so long? sigh! hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah
ahahahhahhahahahhahaha
ahahahhahhahahahhaha! inhale exhale cough choke!
what a joke. is apple serious?
everyother touchscreen device which has come out after the original iphone has better specs than this. i am being serious now people- dont just go on brand name, you wwant functionality and samsung, htc and se all have better touch and non touch devices which out-do , out-class and out-rank iphone 2

Come on Steve!!! You should have included a 5mp cam!!!!

• k

would this price mean that we can't unlock it?!!!

• sn\mith

price is not 200 as mentoned, much higher, and it is still F***ing 2.0 MP camera :( seriosly, only the marketing thing makes this phone popular.

can somebody pls tell me can we fwd sms which is sent by you by one person to another?

• CalX

WHAT? NO WI-FI 802.11N?
lol
That would've been been kinda revolutionary as I haven't seen any other phone with 802.11n capability. I do realize its still in draft mode...

otherwise, a sweet deal - $200 for an 3G iphone. But i agree with someone else who wrote that owning an iPhone won't be any more unique than owning a razr. everyone's gonna have one now...

i think this one looks sexier than the original!

• Terry

Hello all I have seen the new phone and I have to say this Apple really dropped the ball on this one. They will get there people in the US but this phone will go nowhere in Europe and Asia. It is still the same phone minus a few tweaks. Most glaring it is still 2mp with no flash or video functionality. I guess my next purchase will be either the HTC Diamond or the New Samsung. I am a avid Apple fan but sometimes I really think that they can take advantage

• james g

hi does any one no if the back is metal or glossy plastic? it doesn't say, cheers

still no mms is still junk for europ

Good for the GPS and the 3G, but no Radio, no xenon flash, the same camera, no video recording...but the price is very low!

• Megatron