Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

• sundar

same, 20 May 2011which is the back keyyour home key is the back key

Does any one know how to use Hot spot option with my windows??????
1. I have activated 3G connection in my mobile and in mobile its working fine.
2. I am using USB option to use Hot spot option.
3. Getting blue label indication as hot spot is on (in mobile).
4. When i called Apple CC they have informed i need to create a modem.
5. I have created and getting error as 692

• Sundar

Does any one know how to use Hot spot option with my windows??????
1. I have activated 3G connection in my mobile and in mobile its working fine.
2. I am using USB option to use Hot spot option.
3. Getting blue label indication as hot spot is on (in mobile).
4. When i called Apple CC they have informed i need to create a modem.
5. I have created and getting error as 692.

Hi my iPhone 3GS battery doesn't last more than 48hrs Iv changed it yet no improvement. Pls is this common with iPhone 3GS or is something else wrong with ma phone. I need a reply it's urgent.

which is the back key

Why does not have a back key in this call if have any key please provide

Why does not have a back key in this call if have any key please provide

AnonD-8588, 16 May 2011i upadated fb and downloaded 2 new applications but it shows onl... moreTry connecting your phone with pc,the app will be downloaded via itunes after that sync it... hope this helps

• iphoneuser

GUYS NEED HELP !! , iam using my iphone 3gs more that a year but the power button on the top is no longer working , the warranty is already out , it can still be fixed with POWER MAC ? how much ,

• jack danniel

if u want to download just to to kedai pak abu..
he can download for u..

anyone may answer me: i want to download software for window or mp3 file like htc window phone, but i cant. why? or is there any configuration in this handset?

• cray_z

cjp, 11 May 2011Hi! Could anybody help me with my iphone 3GS? Whenever I post... moreR u using facebook icon or safari browser?
on facebook icon it will show, but on safari browser only mobile web...

i upadated fb and downloaded 2 new applications but it shows only waiting but it is not downloading... n the problem is neither it is dwonloading nor it can be removed... i tried a lot but it didnt happend. i search it in google but got no idea...in some article i read app. can be synchronised throug itunes but i cudnt do it 2.. so help me...

Using it for 7 months now. Completely satisfied, browsing is fantastic. Didnt bought the iphone4 bought 3gs instead and i appreciate my decesion now. It does not have any issues like the iphone4, works perfectly. It came preloaded with ios 4.0.2 and i upgraded to ios 4.3 now. Its an all rounder.

Which video formats playback supported in iphone 3gs ?

• lovelove

cjp, 11 May 2011Hi! Could anybody help me with my iphone 3GS? Whenever I post... moreyou have to download facebook app on app store

• Idsean

The iPhone 3GS is the best! To enjoy simply jail break

• farhan

Mr Bluesman, 01 May 2011I'm trying to replace my old trusty N82 (with battery issues) wi... morethat's what the iPhone is all about.. Social life.. I can assure you its better than nokia..because nokia always lags when downloading,or even if you do stuffs to quickly on it..hope that helps..
Regards, from Malaysia :)

Aquarious, 26 Apr 2011can anyone help me whether i should go for Samsung galaxy I900... moreObviously Samsung buddy....jst compare the specs and u'll see Samsung is real value for money.check the below link for apple-apple comparison.