Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• Nomad

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2012I went to get an iPhone 4 just to see what the fuss was all abou... moreBut after jb you will think over plus the app store has a lot of free usable apps just dig out the gold from the dirt

• Nomad

SBMG, 23 Jul 2012guys how's your iPhone 4 now? does it smoothly play all your app... moreDepends if you need a good camera then just wait it woun't be long

• Panos

APPLE , 03 Aug 2012I'm gonna get this iphone !! My bro bought an s3 and now he w... moreAccording to what you say, Nokia should go to the court all the companies, apple,samsung,sony.... asking for millions because Nokia is the first in this game. All the others follow...

• APPLE

I'm gonna get this iphone !!

My bro bought an s3 and now he wants to give me his iphone(which is in good condition too) , and I'm so excited !
____________________
For people who are prefering android phones : android has the same apps as the iphone ! Actually they copied apple's products and added a slightly more features ! This is not fair!

And FYI iphone is the first phone to have apps !!

So don't defend the other android companies , such as samsung , nokia , HTC, sony ......

Cuz they stole the idea of apple !

• ENOCH

how to lanscape the display

• KK

Roshan, 31 Jul 2012i have a iphone 4 set do u want!!!!!!Yes pls!

• Nimesh

I want a iphone

• santanu

his is more than likely true in most aspects as it would be typical of Apple to release a 'new' phone which has a few minor improvements on previous releases. This time its memory and screen resolution and a industry standard camera,all of which should have be included in the 3gs but would have resulted in far less sales from fanboys drooling for the 'new' phone now.And yhe softwere is SIRI is the best best best bessssssssssssssst.

• coon

[deleted post]Yes, you are correct with your comment. iPhones are better, while your 'banana phone' is just 'batter'.

Enough said.

• bup

mostafa assaf, 30 Jul 2012I have iphone 4 & there is a problem that the external ringt... moreThis may sound silly, but have you just flicked the switch right next to the volume up button (the one with the '+') by accident? You may have just set the iPhone to vibrate without knowing it. That happened to me a long time ago, when I was still getting used to my first iPhone (3GS).

If that does not fix it, then the speaker may have a fault. If still within warranty, you can get that replaced with another iPhone as that is clearly a fault in the hardware.

• Snehasish

How to update apple iphone android version to iphone OS Can anyone tell me about that ?

• Roshan

sandy, 28 Jul 2012Can anyone tel me this phone is available now in India.... Plea... morei have a iphone 4 set do u want!!!!!!

• chris

yamin, 30 Jul 2012Hi friends I'm new user, can anyone plz guide how to transfer v... morejust search in you tube

• the MB

waste of money ... u dont even have a radio u cant change ur ringtone into something u like nokia 603 is much better

• kammie

easily available in india...call apple store.....airtel

• senthil

yamin, 30 Jul 2012Hi friends I'm new user, can anyone plz guide how to transfer v... moreIphone allows mp4 format videos only. First upload mp4 videos to your pc itunes. then sync to ur iphone.

• mostafa assaf

I have iphone 4 & there is a problem that the external ringtones button does not work any more, and because of this there is no sound to the click buttons or to any incoming msg.
please if any body know send me your opinion in order to fix it,knowing that I like all apple phones and android

• yamin

Hi friends
I'm new user, can anyone plz guide how to transfer videos from computer to iphone through itunes. I tried. but couldn't able to do, so if there is any way of doing it please share.
thanks in advance

• kal-el

AnonD-57614, 28 Jul 2012any one plz tell me that will i go for ipod touch 4g to experien... morehi! if you already own a smartphone just buy an itouch :) because the only difference between itouch and iphone is the phone capability

• sandy

Can anyone tel me this phone is available now in India....
Please confirm me if available in India or if available so tel whr i get it....
Its urgent.....