Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

apple will never build card slot for its device as if they will build then there will be increase in illegal app install. since apple takes 30% revenue from each app and 70% to developer respectively. there isnt any company to beat apples revenue.

• Gand Mai Sariya

i HAve this and its a legendary phone, after the realease of iphone 5 , don't think its useless or have got old,man it still holds a much greater rank over thousands of other smart phones,i use it mostly for gaming,just the diff btw 4s and 4 is of camera,processeer speed,it have A4 chip,which is enought to hold a big game like infinity blade 2 where as 4s have A5 chip,ultra fast.if you hvave this phone,u are a real bad ass.

• rock

i am using this phone from last few months and i got more than the expactations. its feature, sound quality (earphone), sensors, apps, games, mails, reminder etc all are awesome. good battery backup, very good camera quality, it can direct play hd videos without conversion, apple is the best smartphone seller in world, I am very happy satisfied and i am lovin my phone

• Jessy

Jason Marlowe, 07 Aug 2012Is this mobile good ? I have just seen it first time and maybe I... moreFrom where are you?

AnonD-8044, 09 Aug 2012i got the 4s then sold it for SGS3..i then sold sgs3 and bought ... moreThat's exactly why Apple will never include expandable memory so they can charge you £100 extra for each model up instead of on other phones where it costs £15 extra to buy a 32gb memory card and you can always buy bigger cards so the phone will be useful for years to come, I mean some people argue Apple don't have external memory because it isn't fast enough but they could easily make some proprietary memory card that only fits iPhone, but they'd rather have you buying a whole new phone every time you need more memory.

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2012My opinion, is that the iPhone 4 is great! People are just tryin... morei got the 4s then sold it for SGS3..i then sold sgs3 and bought an iphone 4 to put me on till iphone 5 and the 4s is faster in operation by a small margin.Un less you use a 4s then return to 4 you will not notice the speed difference..Overall buying the 4 is cheaper and you can still get ios 6 on it later on. If you can only afford the 16GB version then you will get more video recording andc photos because of the smaller file size..

I still get annoyed that here in UK each doubling of memory carries a 100GBP increase wheras it does not cost apple that,,whats more annoying is apple buy in mega bulk getting the memory chips even cheaper..I buy the 16GB version in protest of this big increase in money and just put less music on..

Roll on iphone 5 or whatever they call it..Ooooh the excitement is building not long now,,lets hope Apple pull something big out the bag.

• dimitris

i bought a genuine apple iphone HDMI adaptor (for the TV) but it says its not compatible.
I have iphone 4 and ios 4,3,2.
If i upgrade the IOS then it sould work?

Moshe, 06 Aug 2012how big will the screen of the next iphone be, because Samsung i... moreWell all the expert rumours are saying Apple will want to keep the phone the same width so people don't cry that it's too big to hold so looks like it'll be no bigger than 4 images, and some are also saying they might use an odd wide screen ratio like 16/7 to fit more screen in, and if that's true it's gonna look wrong and you gonna have serious App compatibility problems.

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2012My opinion, is that the iPhone 4 is great! People are just tryin... moreThe only reason the 4S exists is because it's cheap to stick a better camera and processor in and Apple knows they can convince their customers it's a whole new phone by heavily advertising Siri which is just a more advanced version of voice recognition software that Symbian and other PDAs were using years ago.

• kal-el

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2012My opinion, is that the iPhone 4 is great! People are just tryin... moreI agree. I guess even iPhone 5 is not yet a major upgrade of iPhone 4..Anyways, Apple devices really rocks! \m/

• Jason Marlowe

Is this mobile good ? I have just seen it first time and maybe I should buy but never heard this. Good review ??
Thank to you.

My opinion, is that the iPhone 4 is great! People are just trying to get you to spend more and more money on the iPhone 4S. When they have mostly the same features, just the iPhone 4S has better quality on camera usuage. Not much of a difference, sure there is more things different.. but practicly, its the same.. that is just my opinion. Please no rude comments. Thanks! I hope everyone out there enjoys Apple electronics!

• Moshe

how big will the screen of the next iphone be, because Samsung is putting you'll to shame so do something about it like make it bigger!!!

prits, 04 Aug 2012hey guyz i ve unlocked iphn 4..n i ve 2.4.1 os running into it..... moreyes it will!

• angrybird.

yamin, 30 Jul 2012Hi friends I'm new user, can anyone plz guide how to transfer v... morejus import all your movie to itunes & then sync.....tats all...good luck.

• prits

hey guyz i ve unlocked iphn 4..n i ve 2.4.1 os running into it..if i prgrade it to ios 5..vl it get locked again..??can i get it unlocked once it gets locked.??plz mail me abt it..preeteshchoudhari@yahoo.com
thnquuu

• Nomad

Anonymous, 18 Jul 2012I went to get an iPhone 4 just to see what the fuss was all abou... moreBut after jb you will think over plus the app store has a lot of free usable apps just dig out the gold from the dirt

• Nomad

SBMG, 23 Jul 2012guys how's your iPhone 4 now? does it smoothly play all your app... moreDepends if you need a good camera then just wait it woun't be long

• Panos

APPLE , 03 Aug 2012I'm gonna get this iphone !! My bro bought an s3 and now he w... moreAccording to what you say, Nokia should go to the court all the companies, apple,samsung,sony.... asking for millions because Nokia is the first in this game. All the others follow...

• APPLE

I'm gonna get this iphone !!

My bro bought an s3 and now he wants to give me his iphone(which is in good condition too) , and I'm so excited !
____________________
For people who are prefering android phones : android has the same apps as the iphone ! Actually they copied apple's products and added a slightly more features ! This is not fair!

And FYI iphone is the first phone to have apps !!

So don't defend the other android companies , such as samsung , nokia , HTC, sony ......

Cuz they stole the idea of apple !