Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• abcd

AnonD-32280, 30 Nov 2011i find people with very funny and mentally challenged..people wh... moreNo dude. no Iphone 4 user is gonna get offended. Because they are least bothered about what other users say. Probably you cant afford to buy one so you are left with no other option than commenting. so keep commenting. no iPhone 4 user is gonna listen to you. wish you luck.

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2011Someone please tell that at ebay i4 is labelled as 'carrier loc... moreNo you cannot. iPhones are not unlockable as the hardware is designed to each carrier.

• Kurd

Anonymous, 30 Nov 2011Someone please tell that at ebay i4 is labelled as 'carrier loc... moreYes it will be unlocked easily

• Maddy

Apple iPhone Rocks!!!!!

Someone please tell that at ebay i4 is labelled as 'carrier locked with atT' .
can i JB and Un ebay i4 is labelled as 'carrier locked with atT' .
can i JB and unlock that phone?nlock that phone?

hemu, 23 Nov 2011hey dude i have only 20000 which mobile is best in that price ??... moreHey galaxy's are no.1 phones in cheap cost also

• shadow

Iphone 4 8gb released!!!!

• johny

Felix, 29 Nov 2011Yes, But only tethered jailbreak available... hope u kno whats t... moreno i dont :p,

• Mete

iphone 4 isnt it 800mhz ?

• jgnob

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2011my iphone is dead ,,,it didn't fall it doesn't turn on and I do... morecharge your iphone in computer and leave it there for few hour....... you my be lucky it will on automatically....

• jgnob

Hoping Apple will update also the voice recognition in this device so we can use as same like 4S

hm, 29 Nov 2011its perfeci find people with very funny and mentally challenged..people who fall into tricky marketing and people who don`t know what the world is up to..there are million times better phones available not just in the android but simple cheap phones are better..so try to get life and stop cracking jokes..don`t ditch your money on crap...cheers..hope users don`t get offended:)

• shikhi

in ebay i4 is labelled as 'carrier locked with atT' . can i JB and unlock that phone?

• shikhi

AnonD-29800, 28 Nov 2011Dear Friend, I have also imported my iPhone from US and it is... morehey, am planng to buy i4. Pls tell me the price u bought it in from US. Thanks

• hm

its perfec

• Felix

Anonymous, 25 Nov 2011sorry for my misspellings, my touchpad keeps on auto-correct. I ... moreGo to settings and in keyboard option, u will find a way to turn on/off auto correct...

• Felix

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2011my iphone is dead ,,,it didn't fall it doesn't turn on and I do... moreMay be battery issue or power button issue.
1. hold home button and connect ur phone to computer with itunes. it will boot. once u see the apple logo, leave home button.
2. if nothing comes up, it may be battery issue. contact apple store.

• Felix

johny, 28 Nov 2011hey guys,i need some help,i live outside us,getting an iphone 4 ... moreYes, But only tethered jailbreak available... hope u kno whats tethered jailbreak...

• sonu

• johny

hey guys,i need some help,i live outside us,getting an iphone 4 from US and want to know if ios 5.0.1 on iphone4(not 4s) is jailbreakable?
answers would be appreciated,thanks