Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2011my iphone is dead ,,,it didn't fall it doesn't turn on and I do... morehold power and home button together may it help

• Riyadh

shao ching, 26 Nov 2011you are wrong... N8 lens is better than iphone coz its a carl ze... moreI agree with you. I still have my Nokia N80 and the camera is good even if it is 3 mega pixel only. My iPhone 4 camera is 5 mega pixel and the quality are almost the same. Nevertheless, I still prefer iPhone 4 ;-)

• Riyadh

gc, 28 Nov 2011This is my 3rd Iphone4...... first 1, always hang, 2nd cannot de... moremaybe the iPhone you bought is a FAKE :-(

• DeadLine

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2011my iphone is dead ,,,it didn't fall it doesn't turn on and I do... morePut it in DFU mode and restore via itunes. Search google.com for more info about DFU

• Riyadh

Sreeraj, 28 Nov 2011If I brought I phone $S from US, can I use in India. Can we use... morefor a s long as the iPhone you bought from US is factory UNLOCKED then you use it in your home country and as for the SIM card, you must CAREFULLY "cut" it according to the size of micro-sim being use for iPhones or you can ask your provider to get one ofr you if it is available ;-)

• Riyadh

Anonymous, 28 Nov 2011my iphone is dead ,,,it didn't fall it doesn't turn on and I do... moreIf still under warranty,bring it to the store where you bought it.

my iphone is dead ,,,it didn't fall
it doesn't turn on and I don't know why
I tried everything , any ideas ? please help !

• Sreeraj

If I brought I phone $S from US, can I use in India.
Can we use with our normal sim.
Now i am using Airtel sim.
can i use the same sim in that phone.

• gc

This is my 3rd Iphone4...... first 1, always hang, 2nd cannot detect wifi and now after updating to ios5,network connectivity problem and can't restore back to previous version!Here, they can take it back again as it is less than 1yr, but is it a new set or used set they r going to give me? Confusing...i luv my iphone very much. I am in Malaysia.

• AnonD-31941

the software of the iphone is quietly bad and the samsung galaxy s2 us better than the iphone and contains some features that is not in the iphone 4 but the 4s but with a lower price than the iphone 4s

• Jen

It is the best smartphone forever...

• shao ching

Felix, 24 Nov 20111. Earn money and buy it. 2. There is NO choice in buying an iP... moreyou are wrong... N8 lens is better than iphone coz its a carl zeiss lens.

• Riyadh

AnonD-8044, 26 Nov 2011Thats why my iphone has gone,,i cant live with it closed wall an... moreTo each his own.....buy the best mobile phone that suits your needs, it may not be the iPhonesssss but the one that makes very convenient for you ;-)

Love and hate iphone, 25 Nov 2011As a iphone4 user, I'm at a dilemma. I love it and hate it, and ... moreThats why my iphone has gone,,i cant live with it closed wall anymore..I am back with a sony ericsson play for a laugh but at least i can bluetooth and file manage and swap songs etc..

sorry for my misspellings, my touchpad keeps on auto-correct. I meant (p p i) not pop,
b-t transfer not by, way do you guys think?

• Love and hate iphone

As a iphone4 user, I'm at a dilemma. I love it and hate it, and here are the reasons why:

Love:
The screen, nothing can touch it other than the upcoming nexus S and htc resound. Tons of apps, convenient.

hate:
limited video playback, realplayer used to let me convert YouTube videos for my iphone, not they don't. I can't find a single free converter for iphone
no flash, no by transfer. And the one I hate the most, itunes.
my old computer died, I can't transfer my videos on my new itunes on my new computer unless I give up my music. Therefore I can't add any media right now. This can be avoided with any other phone. Ios5.01 is not stable yet. I'm tempted to switch my phone yet, no other phone with a decent price tag offers pop as the iphone4. I'm screwed either way. Patience is my best friend I guess. My honest 2 cents. Will I buy another iphone? If they fixed the i-tune bs, maybe. Or should I wait for Nexus S price to go down or other equivalent phone? Only time will tell.....

• Mike

Anonymous, 24 Nov 2011cannot switch on my i 4. shld i take out the batteryNo Take it back to an Apple store and get it replace no questions asked.

Oh sorry you were trying to be funny. I take it you have a droid and a long extension lead for your charger (and before u ask I had a Desire and the battery life is dire)

• Pinky

Alen, 25 Nov 2011I agree with most of what you said except when you compared the ... morei agree u 1000% ,N8 lens is much better

• Alen

Felix, 24 Nov 20111. Earn money and buy it. 2. There is NO choice in buying an iP... moreI agree with most of what you said except when you compared the iphone lens as being better then N8. N8 lens is better, its Carl Zeiss i believe!

• kal-el