Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• leftmewithnolifeline

I had an iphone4 and went to upgrade to the ios5 software and when it was finally done downloading, this message appeared on the screen "my iphone data/information could not be restored" !!! I am not a happy camper! I have only had it 6 weeks, and its also kicked me out of apps and heats up as well as buffers constantly. not impressed. ANYONE else have these issues???? Now i have no lifeline as Virgin Mobile is taking its sweet time sending me a loaner. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hemu

hey dude i have only 20000 which mobile is best in that price ????? Is iphine is better option ..????

myk, 22 Nov 2011my iphone4 sucks.. cn't send mms.. cn't surf with out WIFI... If you go to Settings - General - Network - Cellular Data Network and type in the MMS/Internet-settings, which you´ll get from your operator. Without these settings the phone cannot connect to your operator, and you won´t receive/can´t send MMS, and the same as for surfing.

Ergo, it´s not the iPhones fault, it´s just basically you.

• Hiatus

Haider, 23 Nov 2011it play dvd movies or not anybody tell meIt supports every format iTunes support ( typically .mp4(H.264)). However, there are some sollutions to make the iPhone support more files via other apps, or even jailbreaking. Google is your friend if you want to know more.

• Mark

Riyadh, 22 Nov 2011I dont have any problems with my iPhone 4 when i installed iOS 5... more10x dude for ur reply i really appreicate it
have a nice day

plz tell me about iphn 4 battery condition. how long.

• Haider

it play dvd movies or not anybody tell me

• zahid

karan , 22 Nov 2011which phone should i buy iphone4 or 4s..? .. reply fastiphone 4s

• iPhone 4 ever

Some thing like the magic...incredible feelin'... every one buys this mobile just loves it till the death!!! to catch in ur hand is just an absolute pleasure then imagine to play and to use it!!!

• alen

myk, 22 Nov 2011my iphone4 sucks.. cn't send mms.. cn't surf with out WIFI... "can't surf without wi fi" ever hear of a data plan and 3g ! You dont know much do you!

karan , 22 Nov 2011which phone should i buy iphone4 or 4s..? .. reply fastYou must buy iphone 4s because has better signal reception

• AJEESH

Iphone 4 is the best phone ever in the planet earth , i am using from 2 months and its really amazing espexially its desighn..

• karan

which phone should i buy iphone4 or 4s..? .. reply fast

• myk

my iphone4 sucks.. cn't send mms.. cn't surf with out WIFI...

• Tinu

I am using i4 from last six months. It's matchless phone. No smart phone
Is near APPLE. It is not just smartphone but combination of brain, beauty
Aesthetic,quality and technology beyond comparison.
STEVE ,Really, u created APPLE like Leonard's created monalisa

• Riyadh

Mark, 21 Nov 2011hey guys, i have an iPhone4 running an iOS 4.3 and thinking of ... moreI dont have any problems with my iPhone 4 when i installed iOS 5.0 and in fact i noticed that my iPhone get faster browsing than before but I did not turn on the iCloud yet. Right now i am downloading 5.0.1 which will be for the benefit of battery life.

My iPhone 4 is factory unlocked but i never jail break it.

• Upul

i love my iphone4 ist my dream....

• zxc

proud IP4, 09 Nov 2011Mine using version 4.3.3. unthetered jailbreak. Battery can last... morehey bro u're totaly right my phone did last 7+ days when just using it for calls & texts, 5 days while using internet over wifi on normal use, 3day while using internet on heavy use and 1 day on very heavy use

• Mark

hey guys,
i have an iPhone4 running an iOS 4.3 and thinking of unpdating the device into iOS 5.0.1 but after so many readings via google & after reading many articles i have many concernes because they said that few people are experiencing problems with the ear peice so they are using the earphone all the time, others are having speed issues & said that after the update the phone was very slow, but some people said that turning icloud off should improve the performance of the device & get it as it was before, others said that turning off calendar notification worked
i'm very confused & don't wanna ruin my phone cz i like the way it is now but i want the new iOS features but if that would ruin it then i won't update it & will stick with the 4.3 version
any help guys is appreciated
10x in advance

AnonD-31060, 20 Nov 2011When can iphone4 ios 5.0.1(9A405) in singapore can be full jailb... moreAwesome phone. But overpriced!! Go for galaxy s2 since videos, screen size, visuals, cheaper and has better gorilla glass than iPhone 4,check YouTube for more info!! S2 is priced perfectly, I recently exchanged an iPhone for galaxy s2, s2 rocks!!