Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

cannot switch on my i 4. shld i take out the battery

Anonymous, 23 Nov 2011plz tell me about iphn 4 battery condition. how long.depening on the amoutn u use it mine only lasts me around 7-8 hours :S

• Felix

Anonymous, 14 Nov 20111. the iphone is extremely overpriced.. 2. there are only 2 ph... more1. Earn money and buy it.
2. There is NO choice in buying an iPhone. Latest is Greatest.. always
3. Nokia came... still under water... while others are in peaks of mountains...
4. Have u used an iPhone? Battery is Great..
5. U can send and receive.. between iPhones...
6. Ha ha ha... The worlds largest mobile app store with lots of free apps...
7. Repeated!!!
8. Its far better than native video calling!!!!
9. DWL... iPhone has the best audio quality. Surfing is cool... And multitasking, whatever available is more than enuf.
10. U Must be fooling urself... No phone has the mentioned capacity as they advertise. they will call 1000mb as 1 gb instead of 1024mb. iphone os is not 1 gb, 600mb.

N8??? megapixels wont work... the lens matters... iPhone camera lens is far betr than ur n8.
Go n play with ur aluminium toy baby...
iPhone ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Felix

Haider, 23 Nov 2011it play dvd movies or not anybody tell meTry CineX player, or Phone drive.
Cinex can play .avi files. it can play ripped 700mb movies found in internet. Even my iPhone 3Gs is doing a great job with Cinex and Phone Drive..

• leftmewithnolifeline

I had an iphone4 and went to upgrade to the ios5 software and when it was finally done downloading, this message appeared on the screen "my iphone data/information could not be restored" !!! I am not a happy camper! I have only had it 6 weeks, and its also kicked me out of apps and heats up as well as buffers constantly. not impressed. ANYONE else have these issues???? Now i have no lifeline as Virgin Mobile is taking its sweet time sending me a loaner. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hemu

hey dude i have only 20000 which mobile is best in that price ????? Is iphine is better option ..????

myk, 22 Nov 2011my iphone4 sucks.. cn't send mms.. cn't surf with out WIFI... If you go to Settings - General - Network - Cellular Data Network and type in the MMS/Internet-settings, which you´ll get from your operator. Without these settings the phone cannot connect to your operator, and you won´t receive/can´t send MMS, and the same as for surfing.

Ergo, it´s not the iPhones fault, it´s just basically you.

• Hiatus

Haider, 23 Nov 2011it play dvd movies or not anybody tell meIt supports every format iTunes support ( typically .mp4(H.264)). However, there are some sollutions to make the iPhone support more files via other apps, or even jailbreaking. Google is your friend if you want to know more.

• Mark

Riyadh, 22 Nov 2011I dont have any problems with my iPhone 4 when i installed iOS 5... more10x dude for ur reply i really appreicate it
have a nice day

plz tell me about iphn 4 battery condition. how long.

• Haider

it play dvd movies or not anybody tell me

• zahid

karan , 22 Nov 2011which phone should i buy iphone4 or 4s..? .. reply fastiphone 4s

• iPhone 4 ever

Some thing like the magic...incredible feelin'... every one buys this mobile just loves it till the death!!! to catch in ur hand is just an absolute pleasure then imagine to play and to use it!!!

• alen

myk, 22 Nov 2011my iphone4 sucks.. cn't send mms.. cn't surf with out WIFI... "can't surf without wi fi" ever hear of a data plan and 3g ! You dont know much do you!

karan , 22 Nov 2011which phone should i buy iphone4 or 4s..? .. reply fastYou must buy iphone 4s because has better signal reception

• AJEESH

Iphone 4 is the best phone ever in the planet earth , i am using from 2 months and its really amazing espexially its desighn..

• karan

which phone should i buy iphone4 or 4s..? .. reply fast

• myk

my iphone4 sucks.. cn't send mms.. cn't surf with out WIFI...

• Tinu

I am using i4 from last six months. It's matchless phone. No smart phone
Is near APPLE. It is not just smartphone but combination of brain, beauty
Aesthetic,quality and technology beyond comparison.
STEVE ,Really, u created APPLE like Leonard's created monalisa

• Riyadh

Mark, 21 Nov 2011hey guys, i have an iPhone4 running an iOS 4.3 and thinking of ... moreI dont have any problems with my iPhone 4 when i installed iOS 5.0 and in fact i noticed that my iPhone get faster browsing than before but I did not turn on the iCloud yet. Right now i am downloading 5.0.1 which will be for the benefit of battery life.

My iPhone 4 is factory unlocked but i never jail break it.