Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

jayr, 03 Oct 2011how can I transfer my phonebook to my previous phone to my iphon... morebest thing is to add all your contacts to an email account. then you can sync with any phone that supports that feature.(which basically is all smartphones)

[deleted post]what do you mean? you can use the phone without a sim card on both iphone and android. do you mean you want a ghost sim card? no its illegal.

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2011The iphone 4s will cost next to nothing when taking a 2 year con... morewhat? unless im reading it wrong all phones are like that. you pay less for the phone the longer the contract, where have you been for the last 10 years? you make no sense.

• h@

To shut everybody up.
I have tried all O/S on smartphones, and I have to say that Apple O/S is the most stable.

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2011The iphone 4s will cost next to nothing when taking a 2 year con... moreCan you use Android without paying a phone service provider?
Please explain how as I would love to get free phone service

sour_grapes, 04 Oct 2011I don't understand why you all think Iphone4 is the best phone. ... moreFear of being the most valuable company in the world by market cap beccasse of iPhone success.
Got the SGS2 for my developers sold on ebay aftre one week Android is stil incomplete

• sour_grapes

I don't understand why you all think Iphone4 is the best phone. I had iphone3g before, it sucks, bought an iphone4 thinking it is better. I was wrong, it still sucks, sold it off and got a Samsung Galaxy S2 after recommended by my friends. I have to say I am impressed by Android. Now I understand why Apple sue Samsung. Its not intellectual property, its fear.

• Kulen

Why you guy wait for iphone? Apple is not brave enough to show off their next product as all the advanced specifications has already been specified by other brands. No fixed specifications on own product yet that is why it drag on and on. Apple want to be on top and better than other brands, but cannot overcome!

• phoneworrld

hahaha as of 3pm yesterday melbourne time the iphone 4 has been placed on constraint!!!!! And this only happens when a new iphone has come out or when a known flaw has been confirmed on a device!!! I can inly can confirm this with telstra australia not any other network

• Riock

'Upgrade to fullversion'..money Phone

The iphone 4s will cost next to nothing when taking a 2 year contract out!!!! WTF!!!! So people like me who has taken a 2 year contract is pretty much FCUKED! Paid for the phone as well as done over with a HEFTY contract! Good bye Apple...your the weakest link! Android here i come!

nick, 03 Oct 2011Hello apple fanboys... U must hav heard about iOS 5 which has a ... moreLOL! just wait to see how different Apple's approach will be!

Anonymous, 01 Oct 2011It also does not have the telegraphlol! correct!

• kannan

kaka, 02 Oct 2011I have had this phone for two months and it was the greatest one... moreI faced a weird issue, just after 2months of my purchase i found my iPhone4 was dead. Nearly two days it did not respond to any of my treatment. When some one calls my number they can still hear ring back tone but it never ringed on the. the third day evening when i want to try one last time, i pushed the power button hard and suddenly got a message to connect a charger. After 4 hrs of charging the service resumed normal.

• paul

bad news for those who were waiting for the iphone 5 as it will not be released this year. tomorrow they will announce only the iphone 4S - read this link

• nick

kaka, 02 Oct 2011I have had this phone for two months and it was the greatest one... moreyou have to connect it with itunes and you have to restore and update it in order to work again.

• dicky

all i wanna say, Apple, lower the price !!!!!! all else is fine, its overpricyness is based on the belief that the more costly the thing, the better it is but they have gone out of proportion in determining its price, i. e. its price doesn't justify the end product. Though it is in reality very good in terms of quality but price has been stretched by a good margin. By bringing the prices of its product close to its real worth Apple can maximize its epic success.

• jayr

how can I transfer my phonebook to my previous phone to my iphone 4?thanks in advance...

• Julie

sanju, 02 Oct 2011i havve purchased a new iphone4 32 GB. Somebody please tell me h... moreJust make a folder on your comp & put all your pic's in it, into named folders if you want so there sorted, then when you open up the photo on your itunes, tick select folder, choose your new folder with your pic's in & apply, all done.

nick, 03 Oct 2011Hello apple fanboys... U must hav heard about iOS 5 which has a ... moreLet me know when the companies you mention will become the largest in the world by market capitalisation like Apple did with the iPhone success