Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2011I wouldn't worry too much about the next model iPhone, whether i... moreSaying that, isn't it funny that Consumer Reports rated the MacBook as best computer, the iPad 2 as best tablet, and the iPhone 4 as best mobile phone?

Apple isn't perfect. No one is. But its a damn good company. So is Samsung. I like Apple, doesn't mean I have to hate Samsung, in fact, I like both.

Concerning battery life: I charged my iPhone up to 100% and let it drain completey every single time as soon as I bought it, but after a month the phone started dying with 15-20% battery power left. So then I started charging whenever and every now and again up to 100% with an additional half an hour charging time. Goes down to 0% again.

As for normal battery usage compared to earlier or other phones: Of course it's not going to last you very long due to the bright screen and (most possibly) permanent wifi connection you'll have going on. Try killing processes, especially wifi and turn down your brightness a tad.

I wouldn't worry too much about the next model iPhone, whether it's the iPhone4S or iPhone5. All Apple owners know uncle Steve's strategy: Bring out an outdated product with an awesome interface, and then incrementally improve upon it with fairly useless features which, by that time, are also outdated. iPad2 another great example.

So don't expect the next iPhone to have holograph technology because it wont. It'll have a faster processor (which doesn't really make sense as the iPhone4 is as slick as can be), 0.3" bigger screen and an OS that iPhone4 owners can upgrade to. Rather wait for the model after the next before upgrading.

shikhar bhatnagar, 06 Jun 2011is it comes in EMI ??? ny 1 tell Hi Thr,

It depends from where are you planning to buy this phone, if your planning to buy the phone from India then you need to pay 32000 Rs. Atleast.

Regards,
Cool Dude.

• Cool Dude

The Chef, 08 Jun 2011Hi Guys, I just purchased iPhone 4 and I hardly use it as most o... moreHi Thr,

Well iphone has battery issues, but as u mentioned your phone is new you can try few things.
1. When you using your phone make sure you kill all the running application which you no longer use. Because it drains the battery like hell.
2. Make sure you turn off wife and bluetooth after use.
3. Let your phone's battery drain completely then charge your phone it will improve battery life.

If it still does not work dude u need to get your phone checked.

Regards,
Cool Dude.

• Cool Dude

i phone 5, 06 Jun 2011guys , can someone tells me whan ihpone 5 comes, and what major ... moreWell you already got the difference, It will be in production by third quarter of this year. However only this you need to look for battery. As many of iphone users crib about battery life of iphones.

• T-Bomb

I have had my iphone 4 about 6-7 months and the battery isn't the best but i will easily get a day out of it. If i play games and music etc then it probably would last 3/4 of the day so i would say that your battery is dodgy. I would take it back.

• The Chef

Hi Guys, I just purchased iPhone 4 and I hardly use it as most of my buddies don't have my new number yet.. But my Battery doesn't last 24hours even.... Is that normal..... They say the Stand By time is 300Hrs.. Is my Phone faulty????

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2011Iphone 4 is still great on the market, they can just do updates ... moreDid you just get an iPhone? There is nothing remotely interesting about iOS5. It just demonstrates the inadequacies of the iOS. This is it for me, won't be upgrading just getting off the ship. The iPhone is nothing more than an APP pallet. The iOS is not dynamic in any way.

• vivek

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2011Iphone 4 is still great on the market, they can just do updates ... morehi this is the best device in the world

• rafiq

really i phone 4 is great. excellent, amazing.

have any one also see BUBO in iphone4 its good. see also iphone4 filmfest

• kalla

when is the fall??

• indiGUY

Got Iphone 4 and iPad2. do i need to buy same application twice to install on both?

Anonymous, 05 Jun 2011Apple ''people'' made and follow their i marketing wich is to ma... moreYes and very well and happily so

• abfall

Iphone 5 will be just copy of samsung galaxy s2. 8 mp camara, full hd, duocore, 1 gb ram, thiner , NFC, bigger screen.just thinkgalaxys2

[deleted post]Rumours were already quite firm that iPhone 5 would be released in September. With iOS5, it may be worth the wait, unless you must make a purchase now of course.

• Night Sport

hey frnds it given that. . . .d front camera of d iphone 4 is used for video calling only over WiFI . . . . . .then wat abt d 3g service. . . . .cant we du video calls using 3g network instead over wiifi

i phone 5, 06 Jun 2011guys , can someone tells me whan ihpone 5 comes, and what major ... moreIphone 4 is still great on the market, they can just do updates and make the phone better, remember, its only about 1 year that the iphone 4 came out.

• Knowdledge

rex, 10 Apr 2011iphone 4 is the best... quality and durability of the phone is ... moreHi,
What make you say that Samsung has durabality problem?
Thanks