Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• Shiju

I was trying download Whats App in this phone but it's not working. Please don't buy it

Vlad09, 16 Dec 2013Can somebody teach me how to Activate my iPhone 4's Mobile int... moreGo to Settings > General and activate Mobile/Cellular data to access Internet on iPhone4

Awesome phone never seen strongest os like it have

• jaims

4 is good phone

• aman

after that update the software my iphone 4 has slow now rather than ios6

iphone 4 is the best phone in the world

• Dongho

Rajan, 16 Dec 2013After updating from ios 6 to 7, it is noted that only right spea... moreLOL ! of course . only 1 speaker will work because the other one is a microphone

• kal-el

After updating my iPhone 4 to iOS 7, the controls on the headset are not working anymore. However, the controls are working on my friend's iPhone 5. Is this a common issue?

• Hugo

Rajan, 16 Dec 2013After updating from ios 6 to 7, it is noted that only right spea... moreOne side is the speaker, and one side is the microphone

• K.A

Rajan, 16 Dec 2013After updating from ios 6 to 7, it is noted that only right spea... moreThe left one is microphone, not even a speaker. Even you are using iOS 4 that comes with new iPhone 4, the left one will never produce any sound.

• Rajan

After updating from ios 6 to 7, it is noted that only right speaker is working, left side speaker does not work. the same is seen in 4S also. can anybody provide the solution?

• azaz ahmed

superb,.,.,.,.,

• Vlad09

Can somebody teach me how to
Activate my iPhone 4's Mobile internet
I dont know how
Thanks

nikhil, 13 Dec 2013my iphone 16gb screen always show a error tag in black screen...... moreplease show screen shot as i am unable to understand. i am using iphone4 and it never shows any such error

Jay, 12 Dec 2013Iphone4 does run with ios 7 tooyes

• nikhil

my iphone 16gb screen always show a error tag in black screen....wat shuld i do..plss help

• Jay

Iphone4 does run with ios 7 too

I hve a problem with my Iphone 4s, I forget my password so please help for reinitilise my hpone

• Jeffin

its gud,.. nt wnderful

Instead of iphone 4 you can go for iphone 4s with it runs ios7 smoothly ni lag eith games or apps