Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• Hugo

Rajan, 16 Dec 2013After updating from ios 6 to 7, it is noted that only right spea... moreOne side is the speaker, and one side is the microphone

• K.A

Rajan, 16 Dec 2013After updating from ios 6 to 7, it is noted that only right spea... moreThe left one is microphone, not even a speaker. Even you are using iOS 4 that comes with new iPhone 4, the left one will never produce any sound.

• Rajan

After updating from ios 6 to 7, it is noted that only right speaker is working, left side speaker does not work. the same is seen in 4S also. can anybody provide the solution?

• azaz ahmed

superb,.,.,.,.,

• Vlad09

Can somebody teach me how to
Activate my iPhone 4's Mobile internet
I dont know how
Thanks

nikhil, 13 Dec 2013my iphone 16gb screen always show a error tag in black screen...... moreplease show screen shot as i am unable to understand. i am using iphone4 and it never shows any such error

Jay, 12 Dec 2013Iphone4 does run with ios 7 tooyes

• nikhil

my iphone 16gb screen always show a error tag in black screen....wat shuld i do..plss help

• Jay

Iphone4 does run with ios 7 too

I hve a problem with my Iphone 4s, I forget my password so please help for reinitilise my hpone

• Jeffin

its gud,.. nt wnderful

Instead of iphone 4 you can go for iphone 4s with it runs ios7 smoothly ni lag eith games or apps

Two thumbs up for this phone :)

• Bhavik

Whatever all says..... But iPhone 4 is made in the command of Steve Jobs and he himself launched it. So iphone 4 would always be the great !!

• Rizwan

us, 06 Dec 2013how to download the free songs.......How to install

• us

how to download the free songs.......

• us

any, 29 Nov 2013IOS 7 not for iphone4 so hang same probelm.....

• us

senator , 30 Nov 2013I Want buy a iphone 4 . iphone 4 is good or bad ? please help me goog...very nice this mobile....

• chintu

I want to buy iphone 4 8gb,,, is it worth ?
Or can i buy another android in same range,,,plz help me
India

with ios 7 the op system put more stress on the cpu to keep it running and it makes it more slower for iphone 4 since it only has 1 cpu