Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

• VILLANUEVA

LC, 31 Dec 2013Is there an owner's manual available for assistance in lear... moreYOUR MANUAL

• asim

AnonD-44255, 02 Jan 2014My daugter gave me a iphone 4 which she was using before Fr... morego to some phone software shop and ask them to install IOS 7 on this. it will work then

My daugter gave me a iphone 4 which she was using before France befor but it is difficult to open it in Belgium; Pls tell me what to do about it?
Thanks Tai.

• LC

Is there an owner's manual available for assistance in learning the phone?

• drapg

Sam, 31 Dec 2013does the micro sim can be cut into nano sim for 5s?yes ...you can

• wondering

Amit, 29 Dec 2013Just press the lock button and home button together and hol... morestill not working wondering if im doing any thing wrong

• Sam

does the micro sim can be cut into nano sim for 5s?

• harman

why my i iphone 4 hang with ios 7.0.4 ?

• chily

is ios 7.0.4 jail break is available ???
i have ios 6 jailbreak updated iphone 4 and want ios 7 with jailbreak

• Nikhil

Amit, 29 Dec 2013Just press the lock button and home button together and hol... moreThnx broo...its working now :)

• Amit

nikhil, 28 Dec 2013guyss need help!!!!! my iphone 16 gb is automatically swi... moreJust press the lock button and home button together and hold it till you iphone get on . No need to go for repair

• Papai

Jeff Sachs, 24 Dec 2013I bought 2 I- phone 4 from the U.S.The person there told me... moreHey jeff, i had an iphone which i bought from canada.. When i returned home in india it wasn't working here... I had to use it like an ipod.. Then i unlocked it. I unlocked it through eBay.. They just took my imei number and after 24 hours it was unlocked..

• nikhil

guyss need help!!!!!
my iphone 16 gb is automatically switched off...its not starting..i also used to charge the phn bt nothing working...simply off like a dead phn...wat to do?? plss helpppp...should i go for the repair??? :(

AnonD-211404, 01 Dec 2013I am quite confused in selecting a phone 4 me. Somehow Andr... moreIphone 4s is best

• shabo

AnonD-217354, 22 Dec 2013Don't you know if iPhone can't using Whatsapp?Ohh i already purchased i phone 5s ..now u are telling me no whatsapp ...lol

nice phone

• Jeff Sachs

I bought 2 I- phone 4 from the U.S.The person there told me that he bought them from the AT & T mobile net work.
They came when they are Locked.Can you please help me and Unlock them since the Ugandan Engineers are just gambling around.
They have these specifications on them.
1)White in colour: Model A1332 EMC 380B FCC ID:BCG- E 2380B IC: 579C-E2380B.
2)Black in colour :Model A1332 EMC 380A FCC ID:BCG- E2380A IC:579C-E2380A.
My personal email is gkiizaamooti@gmail.com
Thank you .
Merry Xmass ti I-phone staff.
Regards
Geoffrey

its a good phone. iam using wattsapp on it there is no issues with it. camera quality , sound , graphics are aussum. i love it

• sarabjeet

its a good phone , i am using wattsapp on it there is no issues with it. net speed is also very good graphics , camera quality, sound every thing is up to the mark.

• steven

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2013I would like to know if we can use Whatsapp on all iPhone ?yes u can use watsapp on every iphone.