Apple iPhone 4

fabulous speed...

• aj

iphone 4 is d best until now im using thus phone ....no problem at all

• esi

Anonymous, 09 May 2013Htc one is much better than iphone 4I don't agree with you.

nick, 09 May 2013which one is best Apple iPhone 4 or Htc oneHtc one is much better than iphone 4

• nick

which one is best Apple iPhone 4 or Htc one

I purchased an iPhone 4S a year ago from the verizon store. After receiving a defective phone, I decided to replace it with another! I have had nothing but problems with this phone... I continuously get dropped calls, constantly have wi-fi issues, and it never holds a charge. I seriously miss my old wal mart phone!!!!!!

• JTR

AnonD-113404, 04 May 2013i am not a fool who will be paying all life for apps & songs... moreHey mr I have a iPhone 4 and um playing most wanted, dark knight rises, nova , vice city ,FIFA 13, tin tin and all this sort of big games very smoothly u can say flawlessly. U r wrong.

AnonD-113404, 04 May 2013i am not a fool who will be paying all life for apps & songs... moreErrrr i can play nfs and nova very well in my iphone 4.

• Miller

I like iphone 4 cuz its not very broad on sides and a little shorter than the iphne4s and also its battery life iphone 4s battery life sucks i recommend it for all of u i have an 16 gb black colored and have no worries with it and wifi much faster and does not heat up well quickly its just less than 20000 pesos in the philippines of course its my christmas gift but i also have problems upgrading the ios 6.1.3 cuz it drains battery than ios 5 and heats up the iphone. Apple wins, hands down. Samsung is a trash.

It is still one of the best phones and also an iPhone to date. No wonder Apple makes the best and uses its resources effectively. We already got the update up to 6.1.3, I wonder what will happen when iOS 7 will be released? Will iPhone 4 support up to the level? :?

• dany

iv updated my iphone 4 on IOS 6.1.3 n nw it creates betry issue .it is loosing 20% betry in 40 min .is there any solution for it plz help me .

why their is no Bluetooth facility in iphone4

• yeswanth

AnonD-138094, 21 Apr 2013I have an iPhone 4 16gb, but i really need more memory, can anyo... moreDrop box...it helps in online storages

• abhibaikr

upset, 05 May 2013i lost my iphone today. within 10-15 minutes, whoever took it, ... moretype in google image search "if you lose your phone" the first img will help u :)

• Khan

upset, 05 May 2013i lost my iphone today. within 10-15 minutes, whoever took it, ... morewhy u don't buy a new one ignore that u lost ur phone that makes happen.

• Meek

AnonD-113404, 04 May 2013i am not a fool who will be paying all life for apps & songs... moreIf you think for money go for some other , want to go for standard then iPhone.

• upset

i lost my iphone today. within 10-15 minutes, whoever took it, switched it off. the police or singtel says they can trace it with imei no. is it true? i hv replace my sim.i just want to know is there no way for me to get back my iphone. my grandsons photos are all there.

• Premfdo

Awesome phone

AnonD-129806, 04 May 2013You should always pay for your music its types like you ruining ... morewho cares music industry,why i pay for downloading music when android users getting it free?

AnonD-129806, 04 May 2013You should always pay for your music its types like you ruining ... moreif android developers providing free games,what is logic to buy xpensive phone and pay everytime for same games?