Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

• Ajis

Yingyang, 31 Jul 2013C'mon. Have you seen the news? Your octa core is cheating. I5 is... moreAndroid suck n lag phone...

I have been using Apple Iphone5 for a year now, And this post will give you a brief idea about how iphone5 works after a year.
firstly
PROS:
No lags, Not even a single lag. I think iphone5 has been superior among gaming and the graphics are good.

Screen is highly responsive quick smooth and rugged.

The phone has been outstanding in durability. Its one of the best phones including Motorola defy plus and Sony Active when it comes to durability. With no scratch n a minor dent. The metal framing is tricky but a good cover or bumper can save it.

The phone accessories are still working in the best conditions.

CONS:
The phone lock/unlock button has become loose and needs a harder press.

The microphone for phone calls is not that loud.
And connectivity is an issue sometimes with 3g also.

Rest the phone is in its best shape may be minor problems but iphone5 still stands 1st rank with the new ios7 and better processor

• Yingyang

M Anderson, 31 Jul 2013The specs speak for themselves. S4 beats iPhone5 in every spec: ... moreC'mon. Have you seen the news? Your octa core is cheating. I5 is still the fastest.
No lags. Unlike your plastic phones that use metallic paint just to make them look tough. I mean. C'mon and with the heating problem. Someday the whole phone will melt because its plastic. And it is an expensive plastic phone, so I would choose an expensive metal and glass.

• ohohkhimee

M Anderson, 31 Jul 2013The specs speak for themselves. S4 beats iPhone5 in every spec: ... moreactual performance speaks for themselves..ip5 outscore the octacore of s4..s4 lags a lot, overheating like a hell..s4 caught cheating in benchmark lol samsung shame on you..whatever hd games on ip5 still runs smoothly..

AnonD-137486, 29 Jul 2013Why everybody has bad perception on apple product? Iphone 4 -... moreYes, you can get the replacement but it's not brand new..those are refurbished phones replacing you brand new phone. So you're not really getting what you paid for.. I'm saying this based on experience.. I have had my ip5 replaced two times.. one after another.. Poor me that I had purchased ip5 then get a refurbished phone as a replacement.. Too bad..

• Yingyang

Tcool, 29 Jul 2013Cannot put many HD videos and MP3 songs to the limited memory of... moreHey tcool. I heard that our beloved samsung s4 caught cheating on their bench marks. first im not that surprized. Because iphone5 is realy faster than samsung. Huh. Octa core my a$*

AnonD-86508, 31 Jul 2013Does iphone5 has a good saving Battery? and is it better to get ... moreAlways check the buy guide before you commit your money

It says wait for 5s if you can. iPhone have almost always same battery drain regardless of application installed, and long standby time.

Does iphone5 has a good saving Battery? and is it better to get it than waiting for 5s? im gonna buy an used iphone5 this month. Its only cost about 500$ here. I wanna try ios because now I already have an Android tablet pc.

AnonD-8044, 31 Jul 2013When did ip5 go to 1.3GHZ?..i missed that. Apple haters compl... moreThey have being top every year in terms of application quality and system performance.

They release a redesign every 2 year consistently to follow the 2year telco plan. So not to upset customer of the previous generation.

Every year you get an OS upgrade free regardless for at least 3 years

Do not get confused by bashing fanboys:
1. Specs
2. Benchmarks
3. Features.

Because they can be faked and is pertaining only to a particular usage pattern.. and OS usage.

• M Anderson

Yingyang, 30 Jul 2013All of your complaints have solutions. Stop bashing iphone here ... moreThe specs speak for themselves. S4 beats iPhone5 in every spec:

- iPhone 5 still using 1.3 GHz dual-core processor? Come on. S4 has 2 quad-core processors (1.6 GHz for intensive processing, and 1.2 GHz for saving battery when not intensive).

- S4 has twice the RAM.

- S4 display has a higher resolution (~441 ppi vs 326 ppi)

- S4 has 13MP camera, iPhone 5 has 8MP camera.

- S4 has the Android stock browser and Chrome browser, much better than Safari.

- S4 has Android, a superior operating system that is open, allows Java and Flash to run, and gives you access to many free services that you need to pay for if you use iOS.

Samsung Galaxy S4 beats iPhone5 hands down.

When did ip5 go to 1.3GHZ?..i missed that.

Apple haters complain iPhone 5 have poor specs vs samsung galaxy s4. or note2.

But when it comes to using application iphone5 is faster.. So whats the point of specs if it does not help in performance?

Exactly whats been said for years.Iphone is consistently ,consistent consistently.

Are Apple about to blow us away with something new this year or keep the same and disappoint us.They really need to up their game because this iphone has to last another year bringing it to Sept 2014 and by then SO much will have happened ,even new O/S out.

previously i was an android fan.. recently switched from s3 to iphone 5 and seriously itx awsum jxt use bumper and front back protecter as the body is not relaible at all but otherwise phone ia great. screen size is ideal.. easily fitx in the pocket unlike s3.. apps are running without any lag. as my personal experience some apps lags on s3 like iron man etc but working fine on my iphone. nw m an ios fan :D

• Wow..

Elen, 30 Jul 2013I have had my Apple iPhone 5 for 6 months. I haven't been rough ... moreIf you can manage to break iPhone... you should never buy android LOL..

You might break it at day one.

A simple google for the symptoms and ask around the apple support forum would already address your problem.

• babynick

does anyone have an idea when iphone 5s is going to be release on the market?? been thinking to buy iphone 4s or iphone 5..but if iphone 5s is going to release this yr ill wait for it..anyone has an idea?

• Elen

I have had my Apple iPhone 5 for 6 months. I haven't been rough with it. Today my email froze. When I called support they told me I couldn't speak to a technician because I didn't have AppleCare. The phone is less than a year old and expensive. There is no reason why I should pay to get advice over the phone about what might be wrong. I am getting less and less happy with Apple as a company.

• Yingyang

AnonD-160071, 28 Jul 2013I've used the phone and it's all too sad and pathetic for a pers... moreLies!! I have a note 2. I like it but 119? Apps with no lags!! Lies!! I just opened 5 apps. And it lags as hell!! Stop posting things here that you said that you've tried. C'mon!! Troll!!

• Yingyang

Tcool, 29 Jul 2013Cannot put many HD videos and MP3 songs to the limited memory of... moreAll of your complaints have solutions. Stop bashing iphone here boy. Iphone is faster than your samsung, that's it. It's easy to use unlike your samsung. And hey. Samsungs after sale service sucks! No value. After a couple of months. The phones price drops bigtime!

• Stevefan

Anonymous, 28 Jul 2013hey plz help me...what to check while buying used i5?how would i... moreiOS➡Heaven
Android➡Hell

• Confused Developer

An Android Developer, 30 Jul 2013This phone plays the role of a top-tier flagship yet it has the ... moreYou cannot compare specs for iOS devices / Android devices.. Try develop apps for iOS for a change since you are a developer.

You will understand why.

See how you bash your head while you try to retain 10k records+images on a low end droid vs a iphone 3gs.