Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

AnonD-67196, 18 Aug 2012I am giving my opinion. no one cares

iSJ5, 18 Aug 2012is this phone or tablet?!this is best phone ever. If you are having this you can see

• anonomost

iSJ5, 18 Aug 2012is this phone or tablet?!ipad

• iSJ5

[deleted post]no commersial please!

• eu

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2012why people keep buying phone because there is a apple on it Why android fans think that apple is rubbish.they haven't use Ios.first try the Iphone and then comment.after lab tests the conclusion was that the iphone 4s was 2x better than the samsung galaxy s 2

• guyver

Spiralhell1942, 17 Aug 2012 I think it is insane how over and over you samsung fans drone o... moreapple is stated smart phone ?????? what year are born at last year??? what are you two years old? Nokia started it all. seems you don't know what your talking stop posting

• iSJ5

AnonD-67196, 18 Aug 2012I am giving my opinion. is this phone or tablet?!

iSJ5, 18 Aug 2012no one asking you!I am giving my opinion.

• skettos

Spiralhell1942, 17 Aug 2012 I think it is insane how over and over you samsung fans drone o... moreFanctionality in an apple device? Its only fanctional if you jailbreak it...Not to mention the limitations of itunes,bluetooth,dlna,flash,no nfc, not recognized as a usb device and so on...Apple is the biggest brain wash of the millennium!

• iSJ5

AnonD-67196, 18 Aug 2012World best mobile is Samsung galaxy Noteno one asking you!

World best mobile is Samsung galaxy Note

Anonymous, 18 Aug 2012only shows how ignorant you are hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i have nothing to say with you!

iSJ5, 17 Aug 2012i have working so hard and use different IP's to vote all iphone... moreonly shows how ignorant you are

• iSJ5

Mobilemaster, 18 Aug 2012Why you act as a child? If you don't like the S3, or other phone... morerate doesn't matter droidfan look at the voting result. GS3 is still in top and rating is not much facing to reality. so no need to worrey. the issue, is what is feat on you or what is much better, thats the fuct. and dont think that im a child because i have a 3 childs already and my b-day is nov. 26 i will going to be 35 y/o and im happy what im doing! sory for my english im russian!

iSJ5

• jon

i have iphone 4s and htc. i think i like it both. it both pleases me. u can try it both before u buy on the store

• jon

i dont know why people complain about blutooth, if ur phone have internet, then u can just sens the picture through simple messaging. buy i guess its different when u are not in a internet plan.

psshtttt

AnonD-67274, 18 Aug 2012Hey Guys Iphone how many models it has and who buys them just ... moreOh dear, Samsung overtook Nokia. Now Samsung is the biggest mobile phone maker, and they sell more phones than Nokia. Nokia is going down sadly. :( I hope they will have success with WP8.

Lolhaha, 18 Aug 2012I dont understand u aswell. Why do u even care to others whose r... moreThe problem is when you rate down other phones only because you don't like them, and you start "making" a phone famous. :P There is no phone which deserve 1 rating!

I loved the specifications of iPhone 4S.
So, its almost sure that iPhone 5 will be a bang on other mobile phone manufacturers..
Will be waiting for the launch.. Will be buying it someday.. :)