Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

AnonD-67274, 18 Aug 2012Hey Guys Iphone how many models it has and who buys them just ... moreOh dear, Samsung overtook Nokia. Now Samsung is the biggest mobile phone maker, and they sell more phones than Nokia. Nokia is going down sadly. :( I hope they will have success with WP8.

Lolhaha, 18 Aug 2012I dont understand u aswell. Why do u even care to others whose r... moreThe problem is when you rate down other phones only because you don't like them, and you start "making" a phone famous. :P There is no phone which deserve 1 rating!

I loved the specifications of iPhone 4S.
So, its almost sure that iPhone 5 will be a bang on other mobile phone manufacturers..
Will be waiting for the launch.. Will be buying it someday.. :)

iSJ5, 18 Aug 2012yeah! i working so hard and use defferent IPs and vote all iphon... moreWhy you act as a child? If you don't like the S3, or other phone you have to rate it down? Be serious if you're 34 years old. I am not going to rate down this phone only because I don't like it.

• Monksie

oh dear not another dull design from Apple, but in all seriouness I love the I-Phone 4S, but compared to A Galaxy 2 or 3 it's crap sorry.

Spiralhell1942, 17 Aug 2012 I think it is insane how over and over you samsung fans drone o... moreWhat about you Apple fans? You think iOS is not crappy. It uses Google apps all the time. Only now they have realized Google is their competition, they've finally deleted the Google apps.

• iSJ5

[deleted post]> in reply to [ghost post]

no commercial please!

• Lolhaha

mralwaysright, 18 Aug 2012I do buy for functionality. Up until now, free sat nav Support... moreWell i think 15 out of 20 u mentioned features u like about android is iphone also can do. Just jailbreak iphone and its a beast.

And whAt r u talking about the warranty? Apple is well known for their customer service and support that ur android phone wouldn't have. My old ipod nano 3rd gen is not working anymore and i just give it back to apple and they give me a brandnew ipod nano 5th gen. And thats their latest offering. Would u ever have that to ur android customer supporr?! I think never!!! LOLHAHA!!!

• mralwaysright

Spiralhell1942, 17 Aug 2012 I think it is insane how over and over you samsung fans drone o... moreI do buy for functionality.
Up until now, free sat nav
Support to download youtube movies as a movie or mp3
Support for torrent clients
Unrestricted bluetooth
Support for bluetooth and wifi direct file transfer
Support for call and text blocking
Up until now Native 16:4 screen ratio to avoid letterboxing vids
Larger screen
Support for flash
Faster html5 and java performance than the iphone
2 year warrenty
For on phone music stores amazon is cheaper than itunes and i dont need to worry about DRM
Widgets on homescreen
Continuous text wrapping though only on my htcs
To name a few reasons why up until now i have chosen high end droids.

Historic reasons
Android supported wifi hotspot and tethering some time before apple invented it
Slide down Notification bar

Apple has for sometime been playing catch up with android features

Admitedly androids fragmentation mlhas meant they have taken sometime to come close with apples ease of use but i think i'll manage

• i

4inch=bad--4.3or4.8good

• Lolhaha

symbian, 18 Aug 2012symbian is the best!!!!!!Yes ur right! Symbian is the best... ...4yrs ago. And dont bother symbian anymore coz their resting in peace on their grave. LOLHAHA!!!

• iSJ5

symbian, 18 Aug 2012symbian is the best!!!!!!so stick to your symbian and enjoy real multitasking!

• Lolhaha

Mobilemaster, 18 Aug 2012I can't understand some people. They are working hard to rate do... moreI dont understand u aswell. Why do u even care to others whose rating it 10?! If they like to rate it as 10 that's none of ur business. Instead of meddling to somebodies life make ur life more productive and lively.

• iSJ5

Mobilemaster, 18 Aug 2012I can't understand some people. They are working hard to rate do... moreyeah! i working so hard and use defferent IPs and vote all iphones 10-10-10 and 1-1-1 for gs3 every day! i know you talking about me thats why you angry with me because you are an apple hater and im a apple fan thats the fuct. now if you questioning my age sory but im 34y/o already thats another fuct. OH I FEEL SORY WITH YOU PEACE NOW NO BAD FEELINGS!

SFME

• symbian

symbian is the best!!!!!!

• louigi

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2012why people keep buying phone because there is a apple on it Because people like the simplicity, the bug free software and the handset support you get from an iPhone.

I can't understand some people. They are working hard to rate down a famous mobile phone, and give 10 points to this one, which is not even announced. I would never give to this phone 1 points, and I don't like Apple.
People be fair please! Yesterday my comment was deleted. I was not polite, but I become angry of that kid.

• K3vs

Well...Dunno why we must be a fanboy while there are absolutely easier way to justify thing is just buying and trying everything out....And by the end of the day the sure winner would be the one that giving you a lot of fun....Which...could be different for everyone :).

• faarfouladi

I do not think it is iphone 5. Apple has not confirmed such a phone as iphone 5 neither.

• mani

if you dnt have an iphone ..........well you dnt have an iphone...........