Apple iPhone 5c

Apple iPhone 5c

techmessage, 01 Mar 2020This was my first iPhone (I had the blue one), and my first... morei have been a iphone fan for a 20 years now i did not have the money to buy iphone 11 but when i saw the iphone 5c i bought it and it was the best

• Filan

I had one 16gb yellow version, its still functioning perfectly, just a crack in the screen cause i dropped it, now I’m using 6s tho simply because I can’t stand its small screen, now its just a second phone but the battery last better than my 6s actually. Camera is still okay but can’t compare to 6s

techmessage, 01 Mar 2020This was my first iPhone (I had the blue one), and my first... moreDo you still have it?

• techmessage

This was my first iPhone (I had the blue one), and my first good smartphone. I has nice memories with this phone and took good photos.

I think I had it in 2015 when I was 10.

Still on it in 2020!

• Ali

Robin, 09 Nov 2019Still using fully functional @2019. Still quite good for op... moreCan i update apps on 5C?

• potato

• Robin

Still using fully functional @2019. Still quite good for opening social media, replying messages, or surfing internet.

• John Cruz

How can activate unsupported sim for my iphone 5c

• Bojan

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2019i have fully functional 5cMe too.

sanam, 10 Aug 2019i need iphone 5c main boardi have fully functional 5c

• sanam

i need iphone 5c main board

• Saber_Hunterz

Gunnerz19, 01 Apr 2019A good phone but my battery may be l am getting challenges ... moreIf you’re battery is bad, then you need to replace it. Check with an apple store to see if they could replace it.

KKuuupal, 27 Jun 2019I have this phone however it has playstore inside is that normal?I think no

• iga

KKuuupal, 27 Jun 2019I have this phone however it has playstore inside is that normal?It seems like you bought chenise knock off. It is using android.

pekica018, 06 Jul 2019still works fine,updates come for youtube instagram clash r... morei phone5s not charging and open.

still works fine,updates come for youtube instagram clash royale dead triger 2 viber despite ios 10,still usable,battery is not great but ok.I bought green version with apples orange case 16 GB version.

• KKuuupal

I have this phone however it has playstore inside is that normal?

Jennie, 15 Feb 2019Urrmmmm Yes it do run smoothlyI have problem opening my App Store

Please can someone help me with my "App Store can't connect"?..I tried fixing ,checked the date and time,signed out iTunes account and signed back in etc but still to no avail..Is my 5c absolete?..I can't open App Store..