Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

• bebo

amazing phone

• sarpi

,,,,,,,,,i am waiting for big iphone,,,,,,,,,,,

• Azhar ali

jugos, 19 Jul 2015?? What? know your stuff before making this kind of comments tha... moreVery nice very nice phone

• jugos

Nikhil , 17 Jul 2015Yes ,, it is made by apple the a9 chipset has great speed the sa... more?? What? know your stuff before making this kind of comments that makes no sense. read about Cortex A9 CPU's. the 'A' in "A9" doesn't stand for Apple - it stands for ARM (the CPU architecture).

Lame dude, very lame...

• Djp 765

Nice to hear that it has 2Gb of ram means lot more apps, Great camera with 4k... I wannna have this.

• a I PHONE fan

""""""IM WAITING""""""

• Nikhil

AnonD-319946, 12 Jun 2015It's not made it s produced Yes ,, it is made by apple the a9 chipset has great speed the samsung can' t afford ..

• Nikhil

nikita, 13 Jul 2015I think the battery will be the same as an original iphone 6 plusLot of improvement in battery i6s plus is very beautifiul device as u grab!!! this device and take the taste of device then u know what is the taste of urs

• Racer Nandhu...!i!i!

Its have a projector..??????????

Android, 13 Jul 2015so true iphones are not even comparable with android because a... moreI would have to disagree. I have been using Android since the original Android device the G1 launched. I have used many Android devices but mostly in the Samsung Galaxy family.
I loved my Note 2! I was always so skeptical about Apple products because I had jumped the anti Apple bandwagon but had realized I really didn't have a good reason to not like their products and had personally never used one for an extended period of time.
I decided to purchase an iPhone 6 Plus to familiarize myself with ios and found that I liked my iPhone so much! There are definitely things I enjoy more on the Android operating system (like having my complete music library) but my iPhone runs flawlessly! I cannot say one product is by far better than the other but I can say that I can rely on my iPhone to work a lot better.

• nikita

I think the battery will be the same as an original iphone 6 plus

hollipop, 09 Jul 2015wait for the 6s plus seen has it has better qualities, for examp... moreThankyou sir for the replies.. I think i'll wait for the iph 6s plus..

• Android

iphones are not even comparable with android
because android is way better than iphones

• rude

AnonD-415783, 11 Jul 2015Android phone such as HTC M7, M8, M9, LG G3, G4, Samsung S4, S5 ... moreI prefer iphone and i never experience lag, bugs or so whatever. Easy convenient no doubt iphone series is the fastest phone. Android sucks because of its OS UI firmware, even the camera is not true 20mp? Wtf iphone is better eventhough it only has a 12mp .. its judt like you're comparing to china phone or clone.. be practical !

Android phone such as HTC M7, M8, M9, LG G3, G4, Samsung S4, S5 , S6. Already had much better specs or quality such as the camera specs... The iphone 6 had 8mp.... In what matter do you prefer iphones...??????????

• ky

no iphone 7?

• hollipop

AnonD-413711, 06 Jul 2015should i buy iphone 6 plus or just wait for the iphone 6s plus? ... morewait for the 6s plus seen has it has better qualities, for example the camera

tppioneers, 07 Jul 2015Please help me find the best phone in the marketFirst, choose between Android or iOS.

• tppioneers

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2015The camera is not that good on the iphone... it is just a decent... morePlease help me find the best phone in the market