Apple iPhone 6s Plus

Apple iPhone 6s Plus

• Noy2

This is the greatest phone that I ever known. But as I try to compare this phone to Samsung S7 edge, the hell much better is that phone, 4GB Ram and has a much better mega Pixels on the I phone 7+

Raja , 24 Jan 2017Can anyone help me I want to buy a new iphone this iphone 6s plu... more6s plus is still one of the best phones . 7 plus is way expensive . 6s plus camera is fantastic and so the rest of the functions. Price camera and A10 chip is the difference.🙂

I got an update ios 10.2.1

• Raja

Can anyone help me I want to buy a new iphone this iphone 6s plus still a better or not should I buy this phone.? And also tell me about the camera of this phone and what is the main difference between 6s plus and 7 plus.

noemi, 16 Jan 2017I want yo buy iPhone what is best 6s+, 7 or 7+ thanksbased on your budget..if you have more money go for the 7+ if you want to save some money go for the 6s+ because the spec are almost the same..the screen on the 7 are to small for me..cause i do watch a lot of video and playing games on my phone..so the choice is on your own preference..

mike, 17 Jan 2017i want iphone 8. is this phone coming yet? u need to wait until september to get the new iphone 8..im not sure whether its gonna be 7s,7s+..but many rumour said they gonna skip the S model and directly launch the iphone 8 because of the 10anniversary..but for me i will go for this model because of the price are more cheaper and the spec are still good..

YUp bro, when taking picture in night or in low light the display flash like flash light. And bro sorry for bad english.

• KJD

Anonymous, 19 Jan 2017wait until iOS 10.2.1 is released are there any battery issues? thanks for the heads up I was about to update it right now. good thing I checked if anyone replied.

KJD, 18 Jan 2017Guys, Does iphone 6s plus have any issues with iOS10.2 ? I updat... morewait until iOS 10.2.1 is released

• KJD

Guys, Does iphone 6s plus have any issues with iOS10.2 ? I updated my iphone 6 and it seems ok I'm worried about the battery issues if there are because this is my main driver and I use my iphone 6 for youtube / gaming.

Thanks in Advance :)

• ds

hi...plz tell me that it available in it previous storage or not.

• jindo

does iphone has front flash light

• mike

AnonD-524009, 11 Jan 2017gonna get this in rose gold with the 128gb storage on april..rea... morei want iphone 8. is this phone coming yet?

• noemi

I want yo buy iPhone what is best 6s+, 7 or 7+

thanks

Help!!! Should I get ip6s or ips6plus?

Ravi5743, 09 Jan 2017I Guys,i want your help that i want to buy a new iphone but i am... moreiPhone 7 is better than 6s. If you want a big one, then iPhone 7 Plus is best. And if you want a small one, iPhone 7 is best

JulI, 08 Jan 2017I don't think there is a 32 gb iphone 6s plus ,am i wrong???Yes ur wrong there is a 32gb I'm buying 1

gonna get this in rose gold with the 128gb storage on april..really cant wait..

• Naresh nayak

Ravi5743, 09 Jan 2017I Guys,i want your help that i want to buy a new iphone but i am... moreHey guy,the i phone 6s plus is the very best. So you get this mobile....

i got 1phone 6s plus 64 GB so far sooooo good.....