Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• Oo7vet

NoteEdgeUser, 12 Jul 2019The iPhone XS Max is guaranteed to get Security updates and OS u... moreThe specs, speed, quality, resolution, performace, battery capacity, battery life, os usability, os customizability, user friendlyness, screen quality, camera quantity, camera quality, ram, storage space, cpu and gpu are all way superior on the S10 plus. And you get a real headphone jack not needing an external $50 dongle. And you have an actual memory card slot to extend your storage beyond the 1TB internal space. 12 GB of ram on the s10 plus vs only 4GB of ram on the iphone xs max. And then there is real world performance.. playing PUBG on the s10 plus with all details maxed out in game and on phone settings gets you a liquid smooth PC quality 60+ fps. But on the iphone at the same game settings, you get random lag spikes and constant lag spike on swiping to turn your view.

• meme

IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 2m for 30 mins)------NEVER....maybe just on paper...liar liar..liar:))))))

Google security researchers have found six critical flaws with iMessage that can compromise the user's phone without him even interacting with the device. These vulnerabilities fall into the "interactionless" category. Luckily, five of them have been patched with the iOS 12.4 update.Four of the vulnerabilities require the attacker to send an executable code on iMessage and once the victim opens the message, the code will run. The other two are memory exploits.

As of now, five of them are fixed while the last one remains a secret until Apple patches it. We strongly recommend updating to iOS 12.4 if you haven't already. Good thing that security researches took a hold of the vulnerabilities before anyone else because as ZDNet reports, some will pay millions to use the exploits before Apple is able to patch them.

Read the issues.. still bought xs max latest manufactured unit make is good but yes its true about the modem 4g and wifi is slow this is very poor from apple & so i now traded to have the s10 plus 1tb 12gb ram modem those who are talking about comparison this model is years ahead it has no competition right now perfect balance phone compared to any phone, the s10 plus even 512gb 8gb may be ok but those purchasing 12gb ram 1tb storage s10 plus its so so fast & no issues at all and i say fastest till date in anything and maybe different hardware from other samsung s10s so everyone give it a try please even iphone users as i am since 6 years switched and am happy

AudriusDir, 19 Jun 2019S10+ number 1!Yes it is but within the Samsung phone Series.
Iphone XS Max number 1 in the iPhone X series.

• b@b@k46

Tan, 07 Jul 2019Well if your looking for a fast Smart Phone, no doubt that Iphon... moreI think Note 9 is like a toy versus xs max.

• XSMAXUser

Bloodworth, 07 Jul 2019Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and th... moreGet the \note. mine is so laggy

• b@b@k46

Ramen, 06 Jul 2019My Phone iPhone XS Max When I Talk, Call drop is done, I did not... moreYou should buy a single sim iphone xs max (lla part number) for solving this problem.I had twin sim before and had call drop & missing antenna ,but after buying a single sim ,i don’t have any problem.

• Trq Hsn

Gabyphoto, 12 Jul 2019Yes , Xs Max is a very fast phone , just like 8+ and X , but the... moreExactly my words!! I had same issues of call drops frequently. Tried all the resets and what not. But no improvement. So finally I sold my XS Max and got a Pixel 3 XL. SO far no issues of call drops and signal drop. But Apple seems to overlook this problem despite lot of complaints.

Yes , Xs Max is a very fast phone , just like 8+ and X , but the 2018 iphone line-up ( Xs, Xr and Xs Max ) it has the worst cellular performance from all iphones generations that were ever produced . Just take o look at the Apple forum to see thousands of owners complaining and returning their phones to Apple . If you want a ios phone , you should choose iphone 8+ or iphone X .

Bloodworth, 07 Jul 2019Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and th... moreThe iPhone XS Max is guaranteed to get Security updates and OS updates for the next 4 years, while the Note9 will probably only get updates for the next year and a half at the most. The iPhone XS Max will still be fast in 4 years because Apple barely take full advantage of the A12 Bionic chip, most games and apps are still more geared towards the older A10 chip, so as time goes by we will see the A12 being put to more use, we should see the XS Max get faster and faster with each iOS update.

The Galaxy Note9 is old and will not receive much more updates after next year, the Galaxy S10+ will probably only get updates for about 2 years as well and will probably get slower and more buggy as time goes by.

Get the XS Max and you will not need to get a new phone for at least 4 years, it may even be longer.

• Harris

Bloodworth, 07 Jul 2019Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and th... moreGo for.S10 plus its matchless

• hawkomar

Bloodworth, 07 Jul 2019Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and th... moreOf-course iPhone xs max !

• Tan

Bloodworth, 07 Jul 2019Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and th... moreWell if your looking for a fast Smart Phone, no doubt that Iphone is faster that Samsung, i have note 9 and Iphone 8plus, the samsung always gives me small lags and big aswell, but my iphone never fails me, had mine for 1 year and 7months now but until now its still the same performance that it gives me when i first had it. So i suggest go with Iphone XS Max

• Bloodworth

Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and the note 9. Been an android user all my life and used the note 5 for 3 years straight without using a launcher. I'm all about functionality and smoothness than customization and money isn't the problem. I just need something that will still be fast in the next 3 years and still have an acceptable resale cost. Which do I go For?

• Tareq Hasan

Ramen, 06 Jul 2019My Phone iPhone XS Max When I Talk, Call drop is done, I did not... moreIt is a common problem here in Bangladesh. I do have same issues. Sometimes calls are dropped and showing system failure. I guess this problem remains with intel modems. Other Android phones that I am using like Oneplus never had such issues.

• Ramen

My Phone iPhone XS Max When I Talk, Call drop is done, I did not hear for some seconds. I changed the 3G SIM to 4G SIM there is no profit, I brought it from London and I am using Faridpur (Bangladesh), nobody can help me.

Walid, 20 Jun 2019I’ve been an all time Android user from galaxy s1 to LG to Sony... moreTrue, also android users since samsung jet and so on....also sony xperia z and so on...... always criticizing iPhone with small battery and single core cpu..... i started se, and was amazed with the performance till iPhone x at present. Nothing to regret as iPhone users.

NAND-roid, 15 May 2019The benefit of android is, even galaxy s2 from 2011 can upgrade ... moreThe Galaxy S II is beyond obsolete, that phone has awful specifications for today’s standards. Plus, most people dont even use custom ROMs.

babar, 28 Jun 2019this phone is not waterproof and its if you front Camera bluer t... moreNo phone is waterproof. :|