Apple iPhone XS Max

Apple iPhone XS Max

• Tan

Bloodworth, 07 Jul 2019Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and th... moreWell if your looking for a fast Smart Phone, no doubt that Iphone is faster that Samsung, i have note 9 and Iphone 8plus, the samsung always gives me small lags and big aswell, but my iphone never fails me, had mine for 1 year and 7months now but until now its still the same performance that it gives me when i first had it. So i suggest go with Iphone XS Max

• Bloodworth

Hi guys, so I'm caught between choosing the iPhone XS max and the note 9. Been an android user all my life and used the note 5 for 3 years straight without using a launcher. I'm all about functionality and smoothness than customization and money isn't the problem. I just need something that will still be fast in the next 3 years and still have an acceptable resale cost. Which do I go For?

• Tareq Hasan

Ramen, 06 Jul 2019My Phone iPhone XS Max When I Talk, Call drop is done, I did not... moreIt is a common problem here in Bangladesh. I do have same issues. Sometimes calls are dropped and showing system failure. I guess this problem remains with intel modems. Other Android phones that I am using like Oneplus never had such issues.

• Ramen

My Phone iPhone XS Max When I Talk, Call drop is done, I did not hear for some seconds. I changed the 3G SIM to 4G SIM there is no profit, I brought it from London and I am using Faridpur (Bangladesh), nobody can help me.

Walid, 20 Jun 2019I’ve been an all time Android user from galaxy s1 to LG to Sony... moreTrue, also android users since samsung jet and so on....also sony xperia z and so on...... always criticizing iPhone with small battery and single core cpu..... i started se, and was amazed with the performance till iPhone x at present. Nothing to regret as iPhone users.

NAND-roid, 15 May 2019The benefit of android is, even galaxy s2 from 2011 can upgrade ... moreThe Galaxy S II is beyond obsolete, that phone has awful specifications for today’s standards. Plus, most people dont even use custom ROMs.

babar, 28 Jun 2019this phone is not waterproof and its if you front Camera bluer t... moreNo phone is waterproof. :|

Ramen Saha, 24 Jun 2019I'm in a lot of trouble with my set, call drop is too much, plea... moreIts an issue with no solution other than going to android.

• babar

this phone is not waterproof and its if you front Camera bluer than you phone go to shitttttttttt

No name, 26 Jun 2019I'll for its price to be lowered coz its current price now, You... moreTrue

• No name

I'll for its price to be lowered coz its current price now,
You can even buy a brand new smart T.V for it

• Ramen Saha

I'm in a lot of trouble with my set, call drop is too much, please help me

Meanwhile the trees are cut off, the top of this phone is cut of lol

AudriusDir, 19 Jun 2019S10+ number 1!If you think like this, why are you here? Go to S10+ and write this!

• Walid

I’ve been an all time Android user from galaxy s1 to LG to Sony Z2 to note 4 to Huawei mate 8 to samsung S9 + , and 2 years ago I bought a used iPhone 7 Plus 128 for 680$ And this is what I can say.
First I thought that I cannot use an iPhone cause it’s limited and many things are missing, but after a while and especially when updated to ios 10 11 and 12 the phone got everything I need.
What is exclusive is the apps that are well crafted and work smoothly on an iPhones , the speed that it’s the same as if I bought it today , iMessage, Apple music are great as well as the facetime.
You will not know the difference until you buy an iPhone , I was a big defender of Android ( which is good also) but now I prefer the iPhone, after 2 years I can sell my phone for 450$ so if I need to upgrade to xs I need to pay 750$ for a phone that lasts at least 3 years, however if I have an s7 ( which was released at the same time) I need to pay 850 to 900$ to get s10+ so it’s almost the same
Whay I miss in Android is: customisations especially ring tones and alerts

S10+ number 1!

• Nana

Please my FaceTime has been restricted. Any help to restore it back to use

Anonymous, 08 Jun 2019it's very limited, stop lying Not at all limited and iOS 13 is bringing more :D

My sister bought gold one 256GB version. She likes it very much. I'm not iPhone fan as I've used Android all the time. But I will give iPhone a try. Will wait until 2020.

Price drops after iPhone 11 launched???