Asus Fonepad Note FHD6

Asus Fonepad Note FHD6

• BebeTechManiac

AnonD-380408, 29 Mar 2015Any one what's your opinions for this phoneThe phone works great. I have KitKat 4.4.2 and is stable. The stereo speakers sound very clear. The calls are clear. The stylus works with great precision. Zero issue in 1.5 years.

AnonD-352067, 14 Jan 2015Can anyone share step by step how to update manually ? my d... morehttp://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/EeePAD/ME560CG/Device_Firmware_Update_SOP_V1_2.pdf
that link show how to update it

need_asus_help_pleas, 28 Nov 2014Hello, My version seems to beWW_10.16.1.39.3. Can I u... morejust download the WW version from first update then you are good to go ( install update base on it release date are better)

Any one what's your opinions for this phone

i notice that phonpad note 6 and zenfone 6 has the same cpu... will these phone gets a lolipop upgrade or just the LTE type cpu..? tnx

• anna

Ali Jo0oN, 26 Nov 2014Hi guys Could you help me ?! Is writing with this pho... moreYes, it's "pressure sensitive" on adobe photoshop touch .. the stylus as i read from other reviews is from WACOM which as name itself you can trust as I also use wacom for mouse pen on PC

• fone

Fluffy, 27 Dec 2014Thanks for your kind reply. Dammnnn...its a cheat. At least... moresamsung phone also does the same thing. phone built in memory capacity is 16GB but android system, preinstalled apps also use the same memory so user accessible memory is less then 16GB. if you want full 16GB user accessible you go find a phone with 19GB system memory. Noob...

• omidvar1987

Aziz, 11 Jan 2015Please be informed me about simcard. What is dual simcard ?... moreHi,dear friend.Some brands to make the works easier for the costumers have installed two sim cards.Some work on stand by and some work independentedly!These days because of positive competitions two sim cards work in 2g,3g,and 4g simultaneously!That is your device won't stop working because of the working of one sim card!In fact you can answer the phone with one sim card while working with the other for another task!So please in choosing a phone be careful to choose the one that has the abilities to do the tasks in 2g,3g,and 4 g simultaneously multi tastings!To have more information please visit gsmarena glossary terms.Justice Rights.

• AnonD-352067

Can anyone share step by step how to update manually ? my device firmware is WW, i need help, or anyone can share link how to do it ?

Thank you.

• Aziz

Please be informed me about simcard. What is dual simcard ? Thank for your information

• omid1987

Hi,dearest friends.Undoubtedly one of the best Asus best quality devices in all necessary needs of highest mid range smartphone but not in many markets with affordable price!The great expectationsn from the Asus after merry Christmas and the happy new year is upgrading its devices because of all the customers and supporters hopeful expectations!!!?Thanks gsmarena and Asus for care and reading comments.All have the best new year with the best devices.Thanks all.Justice Rights.

• Fluffy

ashera, 25 Dec 2014yes.. it is the same as mine, 9plus GB for personal use and... moreThanks for your kind reply. Dammnnn...its a cheat. At least Samsung is honest in giving the right memory display. Too bad. I really like this phone.

• ashera

ben, 17 Dec 2014I am having the same problem. Mobile data keep on disconnec... moreyes, i had that problem before, maybe note 6 is not compatible with your network carrier, mine i changed to another network carrier and that doesnt happen to me again. and i also updated my note 6 to kitkat, maybe they did some tweaking and updated that bug.

• ashera

Fluffy, 25 Dec 2014Just bought Asus Fonepad 6 and noticed total storage is jus... moreyes.. it is the same as mine, 9plus GB for personal use and the rest were used for the phone's system.

• Fluffy

Just bought Asus Fonepad 6 and noticed total storage is just 9.96gb internal as opposed to 16gb stated on the box. Can anyone tell me if your phone behaves the same way? Whats the total internal storage stated on your phone? I would like to know before I ask ASUS.

• clive allan

My asus fonepad 6.. before i send back my phone is servicing my camera still good... after my phone repair my rear camera got a problem.. my front camare still can use only the rear don't know what happen... any suggestion?

• gohany

need_asus_help_pleas, 28 Nov 2014Hello, My version seems to beWW_10.16.1.39.3. Can I u... moreYes you can download the ww*** user.zip
On root directory of internal phone memory without extraction then to restart your phone an exclamation mark icon will appear on left upper corner drag it down and complete update as prompted.

• ben

AnonD-312565, 26 Sep 2014How can i update kitkat? In asus website not available. ... moreI am having the same problem. Mobile data keep on disconnected. I have send the phone to asus for 3 times but they are not able to repair it till now..coming to 2 month times...
I suggest you to send to asus for warranty claim

do we have any update as to when the Android 5.0 upgrade will be launched for this amazing phone?

• cambodian

Arash, 05 Dec 2014My Fonepad 6's Android version is still 4.2.2, and every ti... moreYou need to download the update fiLe at Asus website, it doesn't have OTA update.