Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro

Asus ROG Phone 5s Pro

• Andri

18 GB RAM, and faster 888+ chipset all multitasking all multimedia all games, very good 👍👍

In what years Asus is going to bring wireless charging to their phones ? 🤔

GrandCentral, 16 Aug 2021Faster processor (888+ instead of 888)8K@30fps, 4K@30/60/120fps,

Omar, 16 Aug 2021What is major different between this Rog 5s and current Rog... morei think mostly, the ram from 16 to 18, and the snapdragon 888 to 888plus, display still the same, battery still the same there isn't much difference if you got a rog5 there's no need to updgrade.

• GrandCentral

Omar, 16 Aug 2021What is major different between this Rog 5s and current Rog... moreFaster processor (888+ instead of 888)

• Omar

What is major different between this Rog 5s and current Rog 5 ? Anyone?

• Hunter

Did they fix the bend problem? I wanna have this phone but dayum that bend is a nightmare. Had a phone did that once.. scarred me for life

• Shazy1987

Are you joking me 😂

I'm thinking 1499.00 ~1699.00 US

• D

[deleted post]Absolutely great phone but this 18GB RAM isn't fitting

• Dudu

sihao, 16 Aug 2021its a gaming phone, not a premium flagship device or a came... moreWhat is wrong with this phone?

• Mloveaddicted

FirdausRoblox152, 16 Aug 2021Oh my God! I can't believe that did good just we can b... more18gb ram is very big super smooth on operations

Rog 4s still can't be used outside. Gg Asus. But then again, these phones are loving ping spikes in games.

Furiounx, 16 Aug 2021I’m sorry but 18 GB in a phone? That’s just stupid. And why... moreAbsolutely! OIS above 300$ is a must.

• Maissilapsissi

Furiounx, 16 Aug 2021I’m sorry but 18 GB in a phone? That’s just stupid. And why... moreExactly... 18GB, but not just any RAM but low power DDR5. LP or not, it's still same DDR5 RAM technology which PC's doesn't have have mobos nor processors in production that even supports it yet. And mobile devices even use SO MUCH lighter software than PC's do. Although AMD and Intel both launch their DDR5 RAM supporting CPU's and chipsets later this year, if I remember right... and new round of Russian roulette begins for enthusiasts and overclockers, again. I feel for them, I really do. (I've been one but managed to lose that bad & wasteful habit)

Wondering what kind of infrastructure innovations are required for that 18GB becoming obsolete... I mean, 18GB of basic average 1 600MHz DDR3 is enough for PC's unless you really really (really) use them. Not bragging (much...) but I have 64GB of solid Samsung's finest 3600Mhz CL16-16-16-36 DDR4 on my PC, but they serve actual purpose.
It's a thing...

But I can't see how in next 5 years engineers and such would switch drawing their diagrams with mobile devices, or anything similar NEED driven change lurking behind corner any time soon... Well... I'm not Nostradamus either so, I guess... it's possible that one day someone somehiw manages to use full 1/3 of that capacity.

My rog phone 5 ultimate 2 month then totally damage!!!!!

Furiounx, 16 Aug 2021I’m sorry but 18 GB in a phone? That’s just stupid. And why... moreits a gaming phone, not a premium flagship device or a camera device eh

I’m sorry but 18 GB in a phone? That’s just stupid. And why bother with a good camera etc but not have OIS?

Oh my God! I can't believe that did good just we can be for Power Smartphone forever!

Nice