Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL

Z458921.3, 22 Jul 2019An amazing smartphone but Dual camera set up is already outdated... moreEh, I wouldn't consider the amount of cameras as the prerequisite for being "outdate". Majority of people in the tech world (reviewers, entusiasts etc) would agree that the Pixel 3 lineup has the best camera in a phone, and that is only a single camera setup.

Albeit, these cameras are probably average, but this phone was not aimed at a market focuses on the the camera quality.

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2019900 EUR without IP68?!What?? Are you going to play Games underwater???

and will have lots of cameras lol

• BlackJesus

BigDisplay, 22 Jul 2019I take the battery, the rest i dont care at all.You are not fast are you?

900 EUR without IP68?!

I take the battery, the rest i dont care at all.

An amazing smartphone but Dual camera set up is already outdated for 2019 high end smartphone.

• Ade

Pressure sensor???

Jolt, 22 Jul 2019Why are you the way you are? Why must you insult people for thei... moreIf you are not gonna buy it or at least try it out, then don't judge it.
It is as simple as that and also by that you give other people a favour.

• Jolt

[deleted post]Why are you the way you are? Why must you insult people for their OPINIONS? Just answer that and I am done

• Jolt

Truth Sayer, 22 Jul 2019Bullshit and non-sense. You know nothing about phone gaming. You... moreI said flagship not mid-range also I hope a mod deletes all of both mine and your comments since this is just dumb and the fact that you believe you are the smartest person in the world proves just how stupid this is either way I'm not responding to your ridiculous comments anymore since you are being ridiculous and won't understand that gaming phones are pretty redundant in the first place since flagship models exist and they only add arbitrary features

Jolt, 22 Jul 2019You know nothing about me and the fact you think I am not tech s... moreBullshit and non-sense. You know nothing about phone gaming. You haven't tried SGL game
Try SGL game and set the graphics to Ultra High and FPS to 60 then come and dare to say this nonsense.

P.S: SGL = Shadowgun Legends if you are ignorant of it.

• sense

I saw a video on yt from another well-known reviewer and unfortunately, it looked like the cameras are not what one would expect in this price range. The thing is with the extra buttons and swipe/squeeze functionality, it would jave been an HTC-beater, but then the image quality is trash. They almost had me.

Hotfuzz, 22 Jul 2019Idk why people waste their money on this when they can actually ... moreBecause mobile phone gamers are not real gamers. They don't understand the real meaning of gaming. They just game to waste their time.

• Jolt

Truth Sayer, 22 Jul 2019Then you are just a normal person. You are not tech enthusiast. You know nothing about me and the fact you think I am not tech savvy? I'm just a careful shopper that wants a good phone that isn't overpriced and doesn't go crazy with specs for a phone when non gaming flagship phones play all games at a very good performance in the first place

Jolt, 22 Jul 2019Even if I was billionaire I wouldn't buy this and a part of reas... moreThen you are just a normal person. You are not tech enthusiast.

• Vorta

Rail, 22 Jul 2019If you break it then say good bye to it cause rog customer servi... moreAgreed, my experience with Asus customer service with any of their products was very bad.

• Jolt

[deleted post]Even if I was billionaire I wouldn't buy this and a part of reason is because Asus terrible support plus put that money towards a decent computer instead

• Nick

Hotfuzz, 22 Jul 2019Idk why people waste their money on this when they can actually ... moreBecause gaming on the go is way more satisfying than being trapped in the same spot every time you wanna play a game.