Asus Zenfone 10

Asus Zenfone 10

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2023No SD card; another phone off my checklist. I know not ... moreWill agree with both of you, I expected that the 512Gb had the Eclipse Red colour but it only had black, white and green. And also, MicroSDXC, I.NEED.IT. It's such an important thing for myself seriously but hey at least it has the 3.5mm jack (Samsung, Xiaomi, wake up), and a charger (literally almost every single phone manufacturer, COME ON!!!)

• Rjr
    • 03 Oct 2023

Anonymous, 03 Oct 2023I'd say a very good phone. Only if other color variati... moreNo SD card; another phone off my checklist.

I know not everyone uses them or even needs it, but it's a requirement for me and my music/media collection. As someone that travels and doesn't always have access to streaming music, it's far more convenient just to have my collection readily available.

Shame so many companies get rid of it, but I guess my demographic is so few that they don't care.

• KLT
      • 03 Oct 2023

you have to suffer, 25 Sep 20233.5mm jack, flagship specs, compact.. what a great combina... moreI'd say a very good phone. Only if other color variation of 512 GB storage also available. 128 GB is kinda troublesome (especially if you have a third of that storage just for music files). Also it might be confimed that the Zenfone line will continue.

Sidenote: Someone compared this camera with Zenfone 9, camera wise this is better. Video? Interestingly Zenfone 9 is (60 fps v 30 fps)

• E
        • Ershi
        • 0kr
        • 30 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2023Any body knows can do screen recording like samsug phones?Yes, it has screen recording button in dropdown menu.

• K
          • KukukukuTW
          • 7X{
          • 27 Sep 2023

Farajo001, 23 Sep 2023No, because I want easy access to extra storage WITHOUT hav... moreTRUE, such a pity.

3.5mm jack, flagship specs, compact..
            what a great combination. sadly this didn't catch on😢😢 i hope other manufacturers would follow asus and sony path instead of crapple

OG LG, 20 Sep 2023expandable storage was necessary before flash memory had US... moreNo, because I want easy access to extra storage WITHOUT having to hold a thumbdrive. If it's an inconvenience for phone manufacturers adding a MicroSD slot then it's an inconvenience for me to hold onto a thumbdrive if I want to save photos but not on the phone's internal storage.

• D
                • CbG
                • 22 Sep 2023

Anonymous, 21 Sep 2023Any body knows can do screen recording like samsug phones?Screen recording is not a Samsung feature, it's an a Android feature. So, this phone should also be able to do it. I don't have this phone but I don't see any reason why it would not be able to do it.

• mEk
                  • 21 Sep 2023

Any body knows can do screen recording like samsug phones?

• O
                    • OG LG
                    • IHS
                    • 20 Sep 2023

sunnyboyo, 07 Sep 2023The lack of expandable storage is such a massive disappoint... moreexpandable storage was necessary before flash memory had USB-c. just buy a thumb drive.

theuncrown, 09 Sep 2023should I buy Zenfone 9 or 10? I'm gonna use it as a d... moreDepends on availaibity and money

Bread, 09 Sep 2023Why would you need an expandable slot nowadays... Storage, portability, modularity, flexibility, more options...

There is no good argument from the consumer standpoint for excluding such a basic feature. It is PURELY an anti-consumer move to get you to purchase their cloud-based storage solutions. Same reason they get rid of the 3.5mm jack.

• JPm
                          • 12 Sep 2023

Bread, 09 Sep 2023Why would you need an expandable slot nowadays... Because we want ALL THE STORAGE. On a side note, it pisses me off that the only colour that has 512Gb is black, I mean come on man I would love to have a red model with 512Gb, but nope 256Gb only.

• JwC
                            • 12 Sep 2023

sunnyboyo, 07 Sep 2023The lack of expandable storage is such a massive disappoint... moreSony phones are by far more expensive than ASUS.
                            I like compact phones and my current phone is a refurbished Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact, I find the screen quality to not be great so while I was searching for a new phone the decision was between the Zenfone 10 vs the Sony Xperia 5 V, but the latter is very expensive, is taller than the Zenfone and indeed you get the microSD, but I went for the Zenfone, still in the process of setting it up.

• l
                              • lol
                              • fxP
                              • 10 Sep 2023

nobody, 10 Sep 2023don't understand why people want esim, it's incon... moreload it before your flight

• n
                                • nobody
                                • fxh
                                • 10 Sep 2023

djamesz, 31 Aug 2023I use the Xperia 5 IV for quite some time now... and yes in... moredon't understand why people want esim, it's inconvenient for going aboard. how do you change sim when no internet access.

should I buy Zenfone 9 or 10?
                                  I'm gonna use it as a daily driver and playing light games, like Clash of clans, clash royale, etc

• B
                                    • Bread
                                    • IWS
                                    • 09 Sep 2023

sunnyboyo, 07 Sep 2023The lack of expandable storage is such a massive disappoint... moreWhy would you need an expandable slot nowadays...

The lack of expandable storage is such a massive disappointment here, this would've been a nearly perfect compact phone otherwise. Also quite overpriced as most new phones are.

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2023you guys recommend buying the S23 or sony 5 IV? Both compac... moreSony Xperia 5 V is going to be released soon. I personally like Sony for the close to stock Android experience, better sound quality, headphone jack, battery life, no notch and overall aesthetics. But S23 is also a good choice which will get more years of android version updates.