Asus Zenfone 10

Asus Zenfone 10

JohnSalamii, 29 Aug 2023nevermind lmaoAt least Asus denied the stuff about Zenfone dying lol

• LfN
    • 04 Sep 2023

you guys recommend buying the S23 or sony 5 IV? Both compact and can be rooted.

As much as I wanted to grab the Zenfone 10 - no unlocking the bootloader I would have to skip it unfortunately

• 02 Sep 2023

Mr. Anonymous, 01 Sep 2023The 5v review shows that it throttles a lot though.Yeah, just read the review. Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed. I'm not too worried about the chipset, but, overall, it's not a great value for money proposition for me.

AnonD-1114487, 31 Aug 2023Yes I agree they are the only ones who make phones like thi... moreThe 5v review shows that it throttles a lot though.

AnonD-1114487, 31 Aug 2023Correction: "With the 5 IV.." Even SD Gen 2 Trotthles alot GSMARENA makes that clear... still ditching the telephoto lens and remaining €999 price tag is a big mistake. They will lose now alot of customers to the Asus Zenfone 10..

• 31 Aug 2023

AnonD-1114487, 31 Aug 2023Yes I agree they are the only ones who make phones like thi... moreCorrection: "With the 5 IV.."

• 31 Aug 2023

djamesz, 31 Aug 2023I use the Xperia 5 IV for quite some time now... and yes in... moreYes I agree they are the only ones who make phones like this. That's why I'm considering buying one for myself. I'm really sick of seeing all these massive phones with an ugly notch or hole on the display. Plus, I need the headphone jack. I will be getting the 5 V. With the 5 V, it was the processor that caused the heating. Pretty much every phone with the 8 gen 1 chip had heating issues. With the 8 gen 2, it shouldn't be a problem. I'm not too worried about them removing the telephoto lens, but it would have been nice to have the LED notification and I hope they offer a bit more software updates.

Having used the Pixel 3a for four years, I wanted to buy a Pixel again, but because they put their own chip (which sucks) and no headphone jack either, I decided to ditch it. I'll be getting the 5 V. Hope it works well ✌🏻

Thank you for your inputs. :)

AnonD-1114487, 17 Aug 2023I am considering buying a Xperia - most likely the 5 V when... moreI use the Xperia 5 IV for quite some time now... and yes in the beginning it heated up sometimes. Especially when using the videocam. But now i iam totally heating free. They have been resolved since the last 2 patches. Really people like to complain alot about Sony. Most of the time because of their software support or because of their processors what is not Sony's fault. They make excellent products and the 5 IV has litterly every box checked. 5000mAh, 3.5mm jack, Micro SD slot that is toolles, E-sim, Good camera's, excellent screen, Wireless Charging, Notification LED, IP68/IP65, SDGen1 processor, GG Victus protection, Small form factor

Trust me its good, but just install the latest firmware update. I have even bought two of them because i will never ever find a phone again that is so complete package.

• j@U
                  • 29 Aug 2023

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2023MKBHD Bust Of The Year 2023 Candidate. Feeling humble, A-SUS? I think you're confused. MKBHD is giving this the compact PHONE OF THE YEAR award. The S23 was a bust. (But maybe that video was a joke? idk.)

JohnSalamii, 27 Aug 2023rest in peace, zenfonenevermind lmao

• Robot
                      • a3j
                      • 29 Aug 2023

djamesz, 29 Aug 2023I have the Sony Xperia 5 IV and since the last 2 patches i ... morePerfect.
                      Exellent...
                      The best phone ever.

• uCh
                        • 29 Aug 2023

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2023MKBHD Bust Of The Year 2023 Candidate. Feeling humble, A-SUS? They got the humbling treatment so they changed their mind for not to discontinue the Zenfone yet.

• O
                          • Optional
                          • LiQ
                          • 29 Aug 2023

xslvrxslwt, 30 Jun 2023Yes, it is slow and expensive when your brain is also slow ... moreHave you said anything positive on this site? Ever? To anyone? Who are you to know whats the situation with people in their countries? And who are you to call them names because they opt to use something different then you? MF Serbia is not the only country in the world with lower living standards. But thats not the issue. The issue is your behavior. You are attacking people because they have different opinions and needs then you.

Have a bloody good day

Mixa , 23 Aug 2023Hello, I'm a Samsung user and I decided to switch to t... moreI have the Sony Xperia 5 IV and since the last 2 patches i don't have heating issues anymore.

• 6cA
                              • 28 Aug 2023

MKBHD Bust Of The Year 2023 Candidate.

Feeling humble, A-SUS?

• S
                                • SOHEL SARDER
                                • 6p}
                                • 28 Aug 2023

Does it not have Gorilla Glass protection?

rest in peace, zenfone

AnonD-1114487, 27 Aug 2023Read an article on 9to5google (https://9to5google.com/2023/... moretheir Zenfone market are kept falling down due to new competitors, but more like some consumers are preferred to ROG Phone than Zenfone.

• 27 Aug 2023

Read an article on 9to5google (https://9to5google.com/2023/08/26/asus-zenfone-series-ending-report/) that said that this could be the last Zenfone. Does anyone have any info on this? A few hours after this article was posted, there was another one from Gizmochina, saying the same thing.

• M
                                        • Mixa
                                        • 6rw
                                        • 23 Aug 2023

AnonD-1114487, 17 Aug 2023I am considering buying a Xperia - most likely the 5 V when... moreHello, I'm a Samsung user and I decided to switch to the Xperia 5iv, it was a bad choice due to the processor or nature of Sony. the cell phone heats up a lot, more than samsung and xiaomo. the xperia itself is good in terms of battery life, screen, in terms of photos it is nothing special despite not being practical and good construction. In short, it's not worth the money. I used it for a week and I'm going to sell it.