Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Akki, 14 Dec 2015If i do a software update will it affect my RAM memory?Hi Akki,

No, Updates wont affect your device performance.

You can check the same on the below link & find solutions :

• sanket shah

best phn i like all the features in the phn

• Jerry

Nandu , 14 Dec 2015My phone charging needs approximately 3.5hrs pls tell me frnds i... moreHello. This device has got 3000mAh and a charger of 1Amp meaning 3 hours of charging is really needed as it doesn't support fast charging. I won't say it's a disadvantage but a trade off.

• saty

any feed back about thiz hand set..? thinking to buy

Akki, 14 Dec 2015If i do a software update will it affect my RAM memory?Nope, i don't think so. Updates are made to fix bugs and optimise your phone to function better

• Akki

If i do a software update will it affect my RAM memory?

Nathaniel, 14 Dec 2015Rear Camera? has no video?Meizu m2 note or lenovo k3 note offers better performance

• Nandu

My phone charging needs approximately 3.5hrs pls tell me frnds is any way to overcome this drawback

• Enchik_Boss

Everytime i restart my phone, i can't access my contact for a very long time. Always mention as being updated. Sometimes take hours to complete it. Can anybody tell me why?

I am having zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ZE550KL.i am now facing issues and automatically the running process ends and new applications are opening...What is the solution for??? Its urgent.

• Nathaniel

Check this., 11 Dec 2015 I was actually going to buy an Oppo phone due to my budget but... moreRear Camera? has no video?

• Amrit

AnonD-475737, 13 Dec 2015can't download clash of clnas in this android version 5.0.2 Asu... moreI was also not able to download it either..but if you download it from other sources other than google play store then you will be able to run it like i did..if you have any other device try copy the apk file of clash of clan n install it..

• Jhing83

harry88, 10 Dec 2015is dis asus zenfone 2 laser supports otg ?? Yes

• Nidhi

I bought this phone on 2 Nov and now I am facing problem....my phone is getting automatically restart several times during the day .....also I am not able to update the system . It has stuck in between......plss help me....does anybody know how to solve this problem....

can't download clash of clnas in this android version 5.0.2 Asus zenfone 2 laser 5.5

Mkkiyzong, 12 Dec 2015Hey guys hw to use laser while snapping I dnt got ny option for ... moreThe laser in the phone refers to an invisible laser beam that is emitted by the fone while u click pics from back camera.The "invisible" laser ray bounces back from object and thus gives a fast focus thats it.U can see a small round shape beside ur back camera.That is from where the laser is shot.

• naveen01

Mani, 11 Dec 2015Hi I am using Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550K for past 2 months..No... moreMy dear friend "MANI"
First you have to uninstall some "Non-used" apps from google and also 3rd party apps
which you don't use many times other wise update them to the new one because they may had bugs in previous version and now they are fixed and also zen apps mainly "asus calling
screen app" clear its cache and data once from settings-->apps clear the cache partition of your phone once
i hope this may solve the issues you are facing
reply me............

• Mkkiyzong

Hey guys hw to use laser while snapping I dnt got ny option for laser on camera can by one help.

Hi guys, I bought Asus ZenFone 2 ze550kl 15 days ago, and I m noticing some of the problems like camera don't have voice recognition, that means it won't capture photos by saying cheese or capture, if anyone know how to do it please tell me. And I m facing some issues like ZenTalk unfortunately stops, gallery stops, camera is not soo good in closed environments, but decent when open.. battery is very good, mobile won't heat up while playing games.. I had 3 software updates of 200+ MB. But dono what exactly it was. Plz anyone suggest me about voice capture. It would be grateful. Overall mobile is good..thank u Asus

• Rajiv

Best phone for the buck..but sometimes my touch went crazy..its automatically sellecting without my touch..anyone facing this issue??