Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

• raki

i want to buy asus zenfone2 laser. how it works?

AnonD-476943, 16 Dec 2015Hi, I'm using laser. I'm confused why the camera gets a lot of n... morePersonally i like it more when i use manual setting like when am in low light environment, i push up the iso. That works for me although it won't drastically make the noise disappear but it should give you a more balanced image. Play around with the manual setting in different environment and set your preference.

raju, 15 Dec 2015I booked 2 Nos.laser 2 ZE550KL and today i received it . But no ... moreThere are no headphone included. You have to buy it separately

AnonD-476894, 16 Dec 2015Hi - I AM EXPERIENCING A RATHER DISTURBING bug on my Zen 2 Laser... moreHi Dae Mer,

Make sure your device is on the latest firmware version, wipe cache partition, update Asus Calling screen

Hey louise11,

Make sure your device is on the latest firmware version, Update Asus Camera APP to the latest version, clear cache of Asus Camera APP, Wipe cache partition.

For further queries you can visit http://www.asus.com/zentalk/in/index_in.php for all your device related queries.

Hi, I'm using laser. I'm confused why the camera gets a lot of noise in low light conditions. And it gets like it's in night mode (it slows down). Which make it look like a cheao phone.

Hi - I AM EXPERIENCING A RATHER DISTURBING bug on my Zen 2 Laser when it comes to PHONE CALLS.

No problem when im making the call, but.....when EVERYTIME someone is calling me, i get to talk to the person for several seconds then its gone, screen is stuck in an incoming call and everytime i swipe to answer or dismiss wont work...its remains like that for some time...pls does anyone know how to fix this? Its very inconvenient.

• Bharathi

Asus ZenFone 2 leaser always ram 250 MB available for touch slow and hang......

• abery

Is there any radio for ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL?

• rin

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2015guys...why double tap to wake sometimes did not work on my Asus ... moreSame here. I just bought mine yesterday. Normally it works just fine but when the phone is asleep for a long period of time not sure how long though. I needed to reach the power button to wake it up.

ANil, 15 Dec 2015buy audio technica clr 100(no microphone ) at 600 rs or jbl 150A... moreBuy sennheiser cx180 street 2 earpiece at 800 or 900 rupees. Best class headphone. Awesome sound clarity

• mass

Kiran, 15 Dec 2015When i get a call/Called i need to use the Speaker,any one knows... moreUpdate your phone ASAP dear.. its need to be updating ZenUI apps for proper work..all the best

• ANil

raju, 15 Dec 2015I booked 2 Nos.laser 2 ZE550KL and today i received it . But no ... morebuy audio technica clr 100(no microphone ) at 600 rs or jbl 150A(in built micrphone) earbuds

• Kiran

When i get a call/Called i need to use the Speaker,any one knows the solution

i have restarted and tried as well

• raju

I booked 2 Nos.laser 2 ZE550KL and today i received it . But no head phone found inside.What can I do. Please suggest.

Is there anyone who is playing mini militia in this phone?? Why is there a lot of lag in this game

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2015I am having zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ZE550KL.i am now facing issues a... moreHey Anonymous ,

Make sure you remove unwanted Apps, Update your device to the latest firmware version, wipe cache partition from recovery.

Reboot to safe mode & see if the problem still persist factory reset your device

Enchik_Boss, 14 Dec 2015Everytime i restart my phone, i can't access my contact for a ve... moreHey Enchik_Boss,

Try the following steps :

1. Make sure your Asus Contacts Apps are updated to the latest version
2. Check if its not a sync issue
3. Reboot to safe mode & see if the problem still persist
4. Factory reset your device

Nandu , 14 Dec 2015My phone charging needs approximately 3.5hrs pls tell me frnds i... moreHey Nandu,

Try the following steps :

1. Make sure you are not using your device when its charging
2. Turn off all the Background ruining Apps to speed up charging time
3. If possible turn off the device & charge your device

• Neha

saty, 14 Dec 2015any feed back about thiz hand set..? thinking to buy Don't buy this product. i have purchased it and with in 15 days the device gets dead. it is in service center from last 2 months with no any progress on the issues reported.
Quality of product : Worst