Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

AnonD-476943, 17 Dec 2015One more question, which is better for you, asus zenfone 2 laser... moreAsus ZenFone 2 laser ze550kl is a nice phone. Go for it.

• Neha

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2015Hi i just want to ask..last time i uswd my asus zenfone 2 laser ... moreYou can check your phone in safe mode. For safe mode you need to go power button. Press it and hold it power off option will be appear den hold on power off for 2-3 secs it will ask u to reboot your ZenFone. Just reboot it.
Note: your apps contacts personal data everything will be safe in safe mode.
While using safe mode check ur camera.
To come back to the original mode restart ur phone. I hope ur problem will b solved.
Safe is use for any troubleshooting problem.

1.16.40.763 its good update or not plz tell

Today recieced update 1.16.40....

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2015Hi i just want to ask..last time i uswd my asus zenfone 2 laser ... moreI dont know but I think It's a bug which can't be fixed. I've seen this issue on many people phones too. Unfortunately its a hardware issue I guess. But doesn't effect outcome of the image though. I've seen this issue on my other chinese phones too.

Hi i just want to ask..last time i uswd my asus zenfone 2 laser to took pictures out of a sudden the camera starts to have some kind of moving lines after i used it. How can i fix it? Thank you in advance.

yogi, 16 Dec 2015Wipe cache meansHi yogi,

Wipe Cache Partition is all about fixing Update Related bugs that is caused after updating.

Benefits are :-

1. Improves RAM management.
2. Improves Stability of OS.
3. Fixes Bugs.
4. Improves battery life!
5. Removes Junk created from previous OS

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2015Personally i like it more when i use manual setting like when am... moreOne more question, which is better for you, asus zenfone 2 laser or the asus zenfone 2 ZE155ML with 2GB ram? Thanks :)

Anonymous, 16 Dec 2015Personally i like it more when i use manual setting like when am... moreOne more question, which is better for you, asus zenfone 2 laser or the asus zenfone 2 with 2GB ram? Thanks :)

AnonD-460094, 16 Dec 2015Hi Dae Mer, Make sure your device is on the latest firmware v... moreThank you :)

Best if required to stay online 24x7 and connectivity is best. No heating issue even after using for hours
lacks premium features though. but I am hapy with what it offers since no heat issue and everything runs smooth. better to have a working phone than something which hangs every 10 minutes

• Av

Correction: this model has a 3GB RAM
Excellent phone at this price!

• Jack

I just bought this phone yesterday, but haven't done a system update yet. I had read some opinions that doing this made their phone performance worse (less battery life, bad camera, etc.) Do others have similar experience?

• Jack

AnonD-477138, 16 Dec 2015Can somebody tell me about this phone.I'm planning t buy this bu... moreIt doesn't lag at all. Its a good buy for 10k. Go for it

• vimal

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2015I am having zenfone 2 laser 5.5 ZE550KL.i am now facing issues a... morego to autostart manager and switch off all apps whic u dont need

• yogi

AnonD-460094, 15 Dec 2015Hey Anonymous , Make sure you remove unwanted Apps, Update yo... moreWipe cache means

Can somebody tell me about this phone.I'm planning t buy this but I want to make sure if it lags alot.?

• edkhai14

Does it lag always?I'm planning to buy this phone,can somebody tell me something about this phone.thanks a lot. Godbless.

• Vicky2

AnonD-476894, 16 Dec 2015Hi - I AM EXPERIENCING A RATHER DISTURBING bug on my Zen 2 Laser... moreI have occurred same problem ... due to external screen gard most ofly this problem is there .so make shure don't use screen gard ....try it..