Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

Jay, 23 Oct 2016My mobile many time restart how solve problemboot the phone in safe mode and recheck the problems , if problem does not happens means , some third party applications are creating problems , so uninstaLAL one by one until problems gets solved .
2) antivirus soft wares will not work in safe mode , so cant scan
3) go to recovery mode , wipe cache partition and , reboot the phone and recheck the problems again
4) backup your personal files , at last , do hardware reset in recovery mode (it deletes all datas in phone )
5) install good interne security or antivirus software before installing any other applications

AnonD-599972, 24 Oct 2016Plzz don't ..i having facing lot of problems...especially on mus... moremusic player has been removed in 3th update itself

Kier, 23 Oct 2016After updating my phone, i noticed the orange light when chargin... moresettings---display-- put a tick mark in led indicator

rahul, 23 Oct 2016Can i update my asus ZenFone 2 laser Ze550kl to Android marshmal... morePlzz don't ..i having facing lot of problems...especially on music player...

• Dhen

Why i cannot add a new number to my contacts always prompt ´FAILED TO SAVE CONTACT'

any suggestion to fix my problem??
i try to save to my sim 1 but failed.
i try to save to my sim 2 but failed.
need to restart my phone before to save a new number to my contacts.

• Jay

My mobile many time restart how solve problem

• Maddy

Asus zenfone lesser 2 ze500kl .it's can support volte ...and it's support where I update is .with out root ....plzzzZ tell someone or plzzz tell my mobile no what app 9563732135

• Kier

After updating my phone, i noticed the orange light when charging is not working. Please help fix

rahul, 23 Oct 2016Can i update my asus ZenFone 2 laser Ze550kl to Android marshmal... moreyes you can update , I have latest updated on 12th october ,
problems is battery drains not fast , its little fixed

Anonymous, 23 Oct 2016Noits supported volte , only data is working , but calling not working and is to be fixed

• manish

Simple user, 23 Oct 2016Dear mate Just download the latest firmware from web nd past ... moreHiw should i updatw to marshmallows? There is direct link option available on my phone.. but asus executive told me to download it in the computer and then send it to my phone?.. can i download it directly from my phone's "system update" option??

• Simple user

Just download the latest firmware from web nd past that zip file to ad card. Then reboot your phone to recovery mode nd select update from ad card. This will update the firmware nd wife will work again. I have done this.

• rahul

Can i update my asus ZenFone 2 laser Ze550kl to Android marshmallow 6.0 or not some people's are saying there is lot of problems in this update please help me guys

• rahul

ABM, 12 Oct 2016Does ze550kl supports volte? Please reply me my friends.No

• mansi

AnonD-494664, 21 Oct 2016ok no problemOkay thanks raju

AnonD-600753, 22 Oct 2016New System update of marshmello should I do update or notbetter battery backup and charging time is reduced 15 minutes
problem may occur , after updating to 21.40.1220.1877 , you will not use wifi

Bhaskar, 20 Oct 2016Hi, I have Asus Zenphone 2 Laser. People can't hear me when I... moreupgrade to latest version , 21.40.1220.1877.20160902

asus, 22 Oct 2016Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL after updating to 6.0 to 6.0.1 wifi... moreso sad , I am first person experineced that on update released data itself , on next day I given the solutions to solve that problem , read my previous posts

Shubham, 20 Oct 2016Battery life is very low.....battery back up was improved , charging time was reduced 15 minutes