Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL

Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL

I hope this version of Z2 Laser will be available to PH.

• mayank

hi friends could any body tell me that how mach time does it take to charge 5 to 100 & 50 to 100 plz....

• al

vicky, 24 Jan 2016Redmi mobile not have any expandable memory so u buy asusXiaomi Redmi Note 3 doesn't have "Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 4"

• praveen

AnonD-485986, 08 Jan 2016Hi am facing a problem with this phone. My photos which I took f... moreDear friend
To save your pics from disappearing install DUMPSTER it's a recycle bin kind of app which will hold your pics from flying and you can restore it from there. Probable cause of yr problem is VIRUS get your mobile fully scaned by a PC antivirus and format ur mob . Because mobile antivirus does not work.

Hope this would help

Lyle, 25 Jan 2016This have a Gyro sensor ???https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-2-Laser-ZE551­KL/specifications/

• Lyle

This have a Gyro sensor ???

• vicky

Mahdi, 18 Jan 2016Please Help me to choose : Redmi Note 3 (32GB) or Asus ZE551kl ... moreRedmi mobile not have any expandable memory so u buy asus

Mahdi, 18 Jan 2016Please Help me to choose : Redmi Note 3 (32GB) or Asus ZE551kl ... moreGo 4 redmi sinxe it has good cameta quality i dont think that asus have good camera

does 16gb are just enough or should go buy a 32gb ver?

Lyle, 19 Jan 2016Which is better? ze550kl or ze551kl ???551kl because of the better ram, processor, full hd display and faster autofocus

Mahdi, 18 Jan 2016Please Help me to choose : Redmi Note 3 (32GB) or Asus ZE551kl ... moreGo for Asus zenfone 2 Laser because u cant expand memory in Redmi note 3.

it jst a superb phn,it has no lag during asphalt 8.good phone.
i lov it...........

• Lyle

Which is better? ze550kl or ze551kl ???

Ramesh, 23 Dec 2015plz somebody tell me how to use camera, i don't no my camera i... moreHave you removed the plastic cover from the camera lens?

• Kappa123

I have this for about 2 weeks, despite having a lot of bloatware the phone is very quick and it doesn't lag. GPS signal is good (even inside my house), battery is very good also, it lasts 40hours+- for me (not playing any games just some calls/whatsapp/fb/surfing). cameras are kinda good for 13/5mp. Speakers on max volume are not loud enough.
TL;DR:
+fast +good GPS +good battery +double tap to wake/sleep +decent cameras
-bloatware (you can't remove all of it) -"weak" speakers

• Mahdi

Please Help me to choose :
Redmi Note 3 (32GB) or Asus ZE551kl
both have same memory
but asus has a removeable battry
and redmi note 3 has 4000mAh and better camera (f2.2) and stronger CPU.
help me to choose.
both have almost same price.

• Ralfz

AnonD-488861, 15 Jan 2016can i upgrade Android-6.0 ? {ZE551KL} Not yet. I guess we have to wait first to 5.1 and then Marshmallow 6.0.

• sayan

i wanna buy Asus Zenfone 2 Laser of this version 551KL . but i cant find it in any online store in india . And i think its priced around 15k . And is the galaxy j7 or redmi note 2 prime will better than it ?

babu, 15 Jan 2016What is the difference between Dual standby and Dual call?Dual standby means you can have both sim cards in standby network. Dual call you can receive on the two sim cards. If one is busy and someone tries to reach you the other the caller stays on hold

can i upgrade Android-6.0 ? {ZE551KL}